• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Men Are Crazy For Sex While Sinkie Women Cannot Keep Up!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hubby_Sex_Craze_1.jpg

Dear All Singapore Stuff,

How to salvage my marriage???

My husband is those whom wants it everyday.. I can't give ever since I gave birth to two... Furthermore I am not those HSD... If I dun give, he ignores me.. But if I give, he enjoys but I am tired n weak after tat.. Ever since my two pregnancy, I have been weak ... But he never seems to understand... And he very fertile.. I am scared I will have number 3....

I really dunno how... Might lose my marriage if I dun give...

This is a common problem that many married women are facing in SG

Alicia

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/sex-crazed-husband-wants-sex-tried-wife-every-night
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But don't women want it as much as men? N women can take more than men...It's biological..So for a women who say she cannot take it..It's BS

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
wife no give sex no problem for islampigs like 'winners' and 'chinesedog'. they will just go and fuck their own mothers and daughters thats all.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But don't women want it as much as men? N women can take more than men...It's biological..So for a women who say she cannot take it..It's BS

he fk her with lust for his pleasure not concern about her discomfort of course she's frustrated and no shiok lah.... :wink:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since he wants it , all she needs to do is lie back and put up with it. He still desires her. What is the problem ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
he fk her with lust for his pleasure not concern about her discomfort of course she's frustrated and no shiok lah.... :wink:

Fuck but never make women shiok ends up like this. If you make women shiok can beat and abuse her and use her money and still women will stick with you.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's y geylang is roaring w business.

Farking geylang is sunset biz from lor 8 to. Lor 32 it continues to shrink in houses, with no streetwalker in sight, cat150 thong bu more like cat80 standard. Soon it will end up same fate as petain road

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am lucky that my wife also craves for sex as much as I do. We have sex every night and the next morning when we wake up. That's how my marriage can last happily all these years.