• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious This Westerner says Diao Yu Islands (Senkaku islands) belong to China.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8LeM_BKfRiSVUZna2ZiSmlZZEk/edit?pli=1[/video]

The only Western guy that says Diao Yu islands belonged to China.

He blamed the USA for not returning the islands to China after World war 2. The Islands had been seized illegally by Japan in 1898.

Meanwhile, Pinky still sucks up to the USA, and perhaps Japan over the South China sea.......total disregard for the historical facts.....

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pap and lhl is so set against China that I think Singapore has a very very bleak future. If need to be in this region, my suggestion is for you folks to join the growing number of sinkies in JB, Penang, KL or Ipoh. Great life and great future too. On the ground here in Malaysia, it is really not so bad. Indeed, you will be surprised at the opportunities.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap and lhl is so set against China that I think Singapore has a very very bleak future. If need to be in this region, my suggestion is for you folks to join the growing number of sinkies in JB, Penang, KL or Ipoh. Great life and great future too. On the ground here in Malaysia, it is really not so bad. Indeed, you will be surprised at the opportunities.

Sinkapore's future is bleak as an independent country. But if it is conquered by China, sinkapore will boom. There will be no difference ...the PAP and the CPC are the same, SPH and China newspapers are the same. Mediacorp and CCTV are the same. Sinkees will be better off as PRC citizens.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised to see how many forumners here are defending the ah tiongs when it's an obvious fact tat the ah tiongs are nothing. But bullies. Look at the problems the ah tiongs are causing round the world..And also the same foreumners here kpkb about these tiongs flooding into Singkieland and yet when pinky tells of the ah tiongs they kpkb pinky is a western sympathiser.. ah tiong land is rising and it will make the world a worse place..U think the yanks are bad? Wait till the ah tiongs overtake the USA
.Than they will wish the ah Tiongs continue with Mao policies

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised to see how many forumners here are defending the ah tiongs when it's an obvious fact tat the ah tiongs are nothing. But bullies. Look at the problems the ah tiongs are causing round the world..And also the same foreumners here kpkb about these tiongs flooding into Singkieland and yet when pinky tells of the ah tiongs they kpkb pinky is a western sympathiser.. ah tiong land is rising and it will make the world a worse place..U think the yanks are bad? Wait till the ah tiongs overtake the USA
.Than they will wish the ah Tiongs continue with Mao policies

Give the tiongs a chance and also all Chinese regardless of them being tiongs or not will benefit from it.

The rise of the west especially with the british empire and then later the US benefitted all whites regardless of their nationality.

One example would be say an ang moh from eastern europe say romania for example. Romania doesn't really have a world presence. it didn't colonize any other country and all and romanians aren't shit to other ang mohs compared to say germans. Yet in the larger context of things romanians being ang mohs themselves benefit from the rise of the western powers and the US. Ppl see them as ang moh when they travel abroad and they get those types of benefits. Many Ang mohs from ulu and small insignificant countries especially from eastern europe have been living off the glory of the stronger western powers. Take a country like macedonia for example which hardly has any influence in europe itself and the world their citizens get grouped as AM when they visit other non AM countries. Chinese that are not citizens of tiongland are even better in this regard. Same language and names as the tiongs. They get the same benefits as the tiongs abroad it's only amongst other Chinese then obviously it doesn't work.