• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Beheads Girlfriend And Digs Out

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such people should be put to death right away. He has no meaning to continue living. No second chance.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. I am stunned by what happened. They should have institutionalised him and not convict him in court. How can a sane person carry out all these deeds? What happens when he realised in 7 years time. AG needs to explain why they proceeded with the trial. I am actually shocked to hear the sequence of events.

What he realised in 7 years , the same, yesterday, today & tomorrow...ha ha ha :biggrin: You mean RELEASED!?

I wonder why was he stationed when he a SECURITY GUARD??...how could the SPF grant him a licensed??? they have to go through a course to get the certification before the agency can apply for that pass...

How many of these security guard's are like this LEE..out there....I shudder!...:p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not just about money or education. It's how you carry yourself before a woman. Confidence.

There are a lot of women who hook up with complete losers who can't hold a steady job.

Hi sir, how does a short botak fat ugly dickhead without much education and income carry confidence :confused:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi sir, how does a short botak fat ugly dickhead without much education and income carry confidence :confused:

Be a good actor.

Danny_Devito_Cover.jpg

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lock him up then release him a few years later?
What happens when he realised in 7 years time.
I'm not sure if there will be remission:
sps.gov.sg/connect-us/conditional-remission-system-and-mandatory-aftercare-scheme
but if he ends up being released after serving two-thirds of his ten-year sentence (i.e. six years and eight months), and if he has been remanded non-stop since April 2012, then that means he would be released by the end of next year (December 2018)! :eek:

By the way, here are the threads from 2012 that were related to this case:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?113607-Gruesome-Murder-In-Jurong
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?113617-Young-woman-found-dead-man-to-be-charged-for-murder
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?113742-Jurong-West-murder-Her-eyes-were-gouged-out

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wonder what made him act like this, was it a result of education and stress in the society that made him bonkers? was he being abused as a child. to gourge a person eyes out only will happen in movies like psycho. nothing more need to be added, hope he recover and his fiance RIP. sad...

His religion made him act like that. If he wasn't so catholic, then he wouldn't be buying so much into that demon-possessed mumbo jumbo and wanting to exorcise his girlfriend. He should have spent more time fucking her and less time trying to cleanse her of demons.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His religion made him act like that. If he wasn't so catholic, then he wouldn't be buying so much into that demon-possessed mumbo jumbo and wanting to exorcise his girlfriend. He should have spent more time fucking her and less time trying to cleanse her of demons.

many forummers here are psycho but they refuse treatment. from the way they post, i can detect if he or she is a psycho.:eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not sure if there will be remission:
sps.gov.sg/connect-us/conditional-remission-system-and-mandatory-aftercare-scheme
but if he ends up being released after serving two-thirds of his ten-year sentence (i.e. six years and eight months), and if he has been remanded non-stop since April 2012, then that means he would be released by the end of next year (December 2018)! :eek:

By the way, here are the threads from 2012 that were related to this case:
]

Confirmed remanded without bail.
So yes sentence backdated he'll be out in no time.
If you see him on the streets pls siam far far.
Inside prison the inmates and even wardens will give him a wide berth also. This fellow is hardcore.
I think his church will want to help 'rehabilitate' so likely his next victim would be a catholic priest or a choirboy.

ramai

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bald and fat security guard with a screw loose still can attract a young 24 year old sinkie girl. No excuse for any sinkie males not to get a girlfriend.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
why don't this devoted sinkie catholic take it out on the PAP who under Old Fart persecuted the Catholic Church? Sinkies really fucking balless.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not just about money or education. It's how you carry yourself before a woman. Confidence.

There are a lot of women who hook up with complete losers who can't hold a steady job.

you're speaking from personal experience i reckon.....................

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi sir, how does dickhead Lee manage to have a girlfriend ? He is the ugliest type of human living on earth and has not much education nor income. :rolleyes:

Maybe he is fantastic in bed. Lots of alpha male can pleasure the women relentlessly, beat them, take their money, and still. The ladies just can't have enough of it. Borrow more money. Addicted to the man even. If people come in to save her from being beaten. woman still don't want separation. Die die still want more.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he is fantastic in bed. Lots of alpha male can pleasure the women relentlessly, beat them, take their money, and still. The ladies just can't have enough of it. Borrow more money. Addicted to the man even. If people come in to save her from being beaten. woman still don't want separation. Die die still want more.

That's true. His cock must be equally insane. Drove her mad, literally.