• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Inferno At Tuas! Jurong Now Toxic Zone?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tuas-fire.jpg

SINGAPORE: It took four hours of "intensive" firefighting by 200 Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) firefighters to extinguish an enormous fire involving chemical waste and flammable materials at a waste management plant on Thursday morning (Feb 23).

At the height of the fire, a total of 38 SCDF emergency vehicles, including three Unmanned Firefighting Machines (UFM), were involved, SCDF said. One firefighter who sustained heat exhaustion during the operation was taken to Ng Teng Fong General Hospital.

SCDF was alerted at 6.15am to the fire, which broke out at 23 Tuas View Circuit, the address of Eco Special Waste Management.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...t-waste-management-plant-in-tuas/3542722.html

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am waiting for the ST Kinetics plant making ammo to go up. that will be a helluva fireworks.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another of those chemical companies with their factory there going up in smoke...some years back, a defence contractor chemical plant, went up in smoke too....if you can check out the names of the factories there, many are defence contractors..one notable presence is Haliburton...think, I got the spell right?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've cancelled all my appointments in the Jurong area for this week until I am certain Jurong is not contaminated by toxic waste.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
tuas-fire.jpg
rare-rainbow-data.png

SINGAPORE: It took four hours of "intensive" firefighting by 200 Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) firefighters to extinguish an enormous fire involving chemical waste and flammable materials at a waste management plant on Thursday morning (Feb 23).

At the height of the fire, a total of 38 SCDF emergency vehicles, including three Unmanned Firefighting Machines (UFM), were involved, SCDF said. One firefighter who sustained heat exhaustion during the operation was taken to Ng Teng Fong General Hospital.

SCDF was alerted at 6.15am to the fire, which broke out at 23 Tuas View Circuit, the address of Eco Special Waste Management.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...t-waste-management-plant-in-tuas/3542722.html

A sign from God, a warning to PAP.