• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious This Mullah is so loving teaching Quran.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam is a religion of peace and the Mullah is so loving.... NOT!

Madrasah Mullah in India abuses a boy while teaching the Quran

[video=youtube;ZEsMxW3KwPo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEsMxW3KwPo[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims teaching their children to hate at a very early age

[video=youtube;HwcVhrzd9vw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwcVhrzd9vw[/video]

islamic schools in Britain teaching hate and segregation to young muslims.

[video=youtube;95GxhqjHZ3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95GxhqjHZ3E[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when they became my beloved?
I may dislike chinks especially tiongs but that doesn't make me pro AMDK or pro non chinks. It ain't mutually exclusive. Get it?

Nigger don't digress from the topic this has nothing to do with AM or "chinks" i mentioned if your suggestion was approved your beloved m&ds and shit skins from sinkieland would be affected. You know malays and shit skins that are sinkies. I am sure you perfectly understood what i meant but decided to change the topic to AM and "chinks" to somehow allow some mudslimes to slip thru so pls address this.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigger don't digress from the topic this has nothing to do with AM or "chinks" i mentioned if your suggestion was approved your beloved m&ds and shit skins from sinkieland would be affected. You know malays and shit skins that are sinkies. I am sure you perfectly understood what i meant but decided to change the topic to AM and "chinks" to somehow allow some mudslimes to slip thru so pls address this.

Like I've mentioned since when are they my 'beloved'? I've never been pro m&d or shit skin.
You must have guessed it from my anti chink stance. If not then show me proof that I've been pro mozzie, pro m&d and pro shitskin.
I've also mentioned before if need to choose between chinks and mozzies I'll choose the former as I dun dislike ALL chinks but I hate ALL mozzies.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I've mentioned since when are they my 'beloved'? I've never been pro m&d or shit skin.
You must have guessed it from my anti chink stance. If not then show me proof that I've been pro mozzie, pro m&d and pro shitskin.
I've also mentioned before if need to choose between chinks and mozzies I'll choose the former as I dun dislike ALL chinks but I hate ALL mozzies.

ok now that you have clarified its all good

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Madrasah Mullah in India abuses a boy while teaching the Quran

[video=...]...[/video]

What's the matter? This was just like a typical Chinese tuition and piano lesson when i was young :biggrin::biggrin:

If i see this scene on the street I will smack the boy on the head and tell him to wake up