• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious under sports section-22 sex abuse charges against ex-US gymnastics doctor

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Dr Nassar preyed on these young girls, he used his status and authority to engage in horrid sexual assaults under the guise of medical procedures."

"He would put his fingers inside of me and move my leg around," Dantzscher, who had gone to Nassar for treatment of back pain, told CBS.

"It happened all the way to the Olympics in Sydney, until I was 18," she said.

http://www.straitstimes.com/sport/2...ainst-ex-us-gymnastics-doctor-lawrence-nassar

i didn't know fingering is also a form of sports...:biggrin: