• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amos Yee kenna solitary confinement for insulting Muslims in jail

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...y-confinement-after-insulting-muslims-us-jail

AMOS YEE THREW INTO SOLITARY CONFINEMENT AFTER INSULTING MUSLIMS IN US JAIL

Submitted by farhan on Wed, 22/02/2017 - 10:43pm
amosyee_solitary_confinement_insulting_islam_muslim.jpg

<Update on Amos Yee contributed by Jason>

Amos is presently in solitary confinement for criticizing Muslims & Islam during their Muslim Studies in jail. He is feeling terrible.

Here's what happened, from Nina Paley:

"He attended a Muslim Studies class, in order to "disagree". There was a "Muslim pastor" from outside (not a prisoner) and about 18 Muslim prisoners in attendance. Amos called Allah a "sky wizard". He said that if the religion is 5,000 years old then it's "complete fucking garbage". (He said "fuck" a lot). He said that the Quran has passages instructing the devout to kill non-Muslims; the pastor handed him the Quran and challenged him to show such passages, and when Amos said "Ok, I will", the pastor took the Quran back.

FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

The pastor claimed "The Quran was the most respected and popular book in the U.S."

The pastor said Amos was disturbing the peace or something and got Sergeant R.Henson to sign a form putting him in solitary. Amos is certain that he is in solitary for punitive reasons, not for his own protection.

He has been in solitary for 3 days. He doesn't know how long he will be there. They don't let him write, don't give him paper. They let him out for one hour per day.

Amos was "kicking, screaming, and banging the door yelling "LET ME OUT", other prisoners heard him, the "police" came, opened his door, took a look, and left.

Amos wants us to "tell his story" on Facebook, share with the global secular human rights movement, get on CNN and the Rubin Report. He wants the Rubin Report to interview me and Melissa to tell Amos's story. "These people don't know what they're messing with. We gotta destroy them." "MAKE IT BIG". "This is a free speech issue and everyone will be on my side".

++++

My main concern right now is for Amos's mental health. Solitary must be making it much worse.

Source: Please see attached screenshot from facebook group "Operation Singaporean Freedom: Amos Yee"

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im fully convinced they should send him to iraq,he will convert them all and make them see the light.

Or they might convert him and he becomes the new leader of ISIS. With his 'brilliance', he will rebuild the caliphate and beat Trump in the battlefield. Caliph Amos Yee Mohammad vs Trump & Babi will be a blockbuster show.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...y-confinement-after-insulting-muslims-us-jail

Amos is presently in solitary confinement for criticizing Muslims & Islam during their Muslim Studies in jail. He is feeling terrible.

"He attended a Muslim Studies class, in order to "disagree". There was a "Muslim pastor" from outside (not a prisoner) and about 18 Muslim prisoners in attendance. Amos called Allah a "sky wizard". He said that if the religion is 5,000 years old then it's "complete fucking garbage". (He said "fuck" a lot). He said that the Quran has passages instructing the devout to kill non-Muslims; the pastor handed him the Quran and challenged him to show such passages, and when Amos said "Ok, I will", the pastor took the Quran back.

The pastor claimed "The Quran was the most respected and popular book in the U.S."

The pastor said Amos was disturbing the peace or something and got Sergeant R.Henson to sign a form putting him in solitary. Amos is certain that he is in solitary for punitive reasons, not for his own protection.

He has been in solitary for 3 days. He doesn't know how long he will be there. They don't let him write, don't give him paper. They let him out for one hour per day.

Amos was "kicking, screaming, and banging the door yelling "LET ME OUT", other prisoners heard him, the "police" came, opened his door, took a look, and left.

Amos wants us to "tell his story" on Facebook, share with the global secular human rights movement, get on CNN and the Rubin Report. He wants the Rubin Report to interview me and Melissa to tell Amos's story. "These people don't know what they're messing with. We gotta destroy them." "MAKE IT BIG". "This is a free speech issue and everyone will be on my side".

++++

My main concern right now is for Amos's mental health. Solitary must be making it much worse.

Source: Please see attached screenshot from facebook group "Operation Singaporean Freedom: Amos Yee"

whoa! the title reads operation operation singaporean freedom, if given me, it'd be operation American women!:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his asylum application will be rejected based on his petition citing intolerance from his alleged "oppressors" and "persecutors" when in reality he has demonstrated the exact same behavior on others.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
how sad...so many proclaimed tt he would be the saviour of zikapore, especially when he comes back like gen macarthur.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

++++

He can say bye bye to his asylum..

If he wants a debate, he can do one to one with the pastor.. That is a muslim class and people has the right to practise their own religion, even if you are not in line with their view.

No country will want a person who behaves like that.

Let me point out one thing. It is totally ok to protest and go against the conditioned thinking of the world, but does the protest create a higher cohesiveness and harmony to the world? does your protest correct the right from wrong and lead to higher consciousness of the world??

well, he is actually doing the protest and making a stand to make the world more aware of the danger of religion. I am still supportive of Amos, but he should learn to have restraint while seeking asylum. That is not wise.

He should have kept quiet, play the "i am in harmony with everyone around me " game until he gets his asylum. Then he can go ahead with his bashing.

The globalists are the one trying to make Islam the scapegoat for creating World War 3 ( which lead to a New World Order, one Govt). It has been planned a long time ago. I am sure that spies of the globalist infiltrate the muslim communities and become pastors to brainwashed the muslim with bad teachings a long time ago... i am not surprise they change the teaching of the Quran to fit their global agenda.

To all activists, all problems that occurred in this world comes from the action of the globalists. If you want to be part of any activism in the global stand or anything that lead to a global stand, pls take into the context of the globalist agenda ( Illuminati) as well.

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
They may put him with another prisoner who happens to be a black man with asshole loving bandit symptoms .
Then the slap that he got will be nothing.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
''amos wanted to tell his story on facebook''
well he did, and was i rejoiced! great piece of good news in a while.
thanks amos

ps, rot there