• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat North Korean ninjas had tried to break into KL hospital mortuary

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cops say detected bids to break into mortuary holding Kim Jong-nam body

[FONT=&amp]BY KAMLES KUMAR[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]UPDATED:[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]February 22, 2017[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]01:52 PM GMT+8[/FONT]

20171902_police_malaysia_kuala_lumpur.JPG

[FONT=&amp]A police officer looks on as he stands at the gate of the morgue at Kuala Lumpur General Hospital where Kim Jong-nam's body is held for autopsy, February 19, 2017. — Reuters pic

KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 22 — Police deployed tactical personnel at Hospital Kuala Lumpur after they found signs of attempted intrusions into the morgue where the body of Kim Jong-nam is being kept, the Inspector-General of Police revealed today.

Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said the special forces members were also guarding the mortuary against a rumoured attempt to raid the location.

“We knew there were attempts by someone to break into the hospital mortuary. We had to take precautions. We will not allow anyone to tamper with the mortuary,” he told reporters at a press conference today.

Khalid declined, however, to state the identity of the perpetrator, but confirmed that their identities were known.

“We know who they are. There is no need for me to tell you,” Khalid added.

Police deployed teams of heavily-armed special forces members to the hospital yesterday, and the security detail has remained since.

The IGP also brushed off rumours that the body has been collected by Kim’s family, saying instead that they were still awaiting DNA samples for positive identification.

It was previously claimed that Kim’s son, Han-sol, was coming to Malaysia to claim the remains.

“Those are all rumours, no such thing. No family members have come over to identity the deceased and give us DNA samples,” Khalid said.

Khalid then said Bukit Aman will seek assistance from the North Korean embassy here to contact Kim's family and obtain the DNA samples.

Jong-nam was attacked by two women at KL International Airport 2 (KLIA2) on February 13 while waiting for a flight to Macau. He died on the way to hospital.

Police have so far arrested four people including three foreigners over the killing.[/FONT]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
fake news... i was there for a few round after i discovered a pokestop has dragon scale and some gen2 ones

too good to miss.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such complications can mean Ah Nam not dead pretend dead. Second round assassin is to make sure he stay dead.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh... i did ask him for 4D lumber also

and i took his lolex but the pawnshop say is fake one

so ah bui batta make atone for his mistake and let me strike 1st prize 4D this sat

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such complications can mean Ah Nam not dead pretend dead. Second round assassin is to make sure he stay dead.

no lah. they want to remove body in order to prevent forensics done to detect poison/chemical used which can trace back to origins and possible nk links and shenanigans. the female with lol t-shirt is most likely dead or incapacitated by now, either by elimination or intoxication to the same poison used. she should be at the minimum sick and need help.