• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Teacher grabbed ITE student by the neck and told him to tuck his shirt in

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
By Jaipur Singh

I was an event coordinator few years ago held at ITE West. Yes, the same school where a teacher was found mishandling a student and a slashing of a student by another.

I was there the whole day at the school. Noticed many students acting like gangsters and smoking just outside the school compound; it's a common sight. Apart from the ruffian-like display of behavior on the part of students, I also noticed teachers being aggressive towards quite a few students too. It was just in front of me when an Indian boy who did not tuck in his school shirt walked past a teacher. The teacher simply grabbed him by the neck and ordered him to do so. I was shocked but did not say anything.

More at Teacher grabbed ITE student by the neck and told him to tuck his shirt in