• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Indian ft supervisor back-stabbed me, wants to give my job to fellow indian ft

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Still Remember Being "backstabbed" by India FT. Or rather frontstabbed...If there is such a word.

In my previous company, I wasn't very happy with my supervisor so I decide to talk to my director about it. He decide to sit in as well (my biggest mistake is to allow him to do that). In front of director, he said I am always later for work even though I live near the office. Then say I go lunch sometimes more than 1hr. I was like huh? You step into office after 9am (8.30am work time) all the time and you complain that I am late? Wow.....I didn't say anything though. I know you live in woodlands but does that give you a right to come late everyday?

From then on I became very wary about Indians, especially those from India. My current company also Indian from India. I tell myself I have to go one day. Really, the Indian from India keep asking me to leave. I don't know who is taking over me, could be another Indian from the same village. Now I am looking for new job. When I go interview, I am very careful. I tell myself see Indian with India accent, straight away reject.

Connext

A.S.S. Contributor

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's stopping you from giving the keling a good trashing? The last time a shitskin tried to backstab me, I thrashed him in public in front of his family. The wife knelt down in tears and begged me to stop. After that, no more problem from the keling.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's stopping you from giving the keling a good trashing? The last time a shitskin tried to backstab me, I thrashed him in public in front of his family. The wife knelt down in tears and begged me to stop. After that, no more problem from the keling.

Sir John is the ideal citizen, did you pinch her black nipple?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously if you're not a shit skin yourself and you like and aid shit skins you deserve all the crap that you will certainly get later. it's also true shit skins of the same group will then start to sabo the others not from their group if all that is left are shit skins. For example singhs will start to sabo tamils/malayees etc and other south indians to let in more singhs and vice versa.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This island is singapura. sanskrit name from india. If you dontch like,go back to where you came from.

Interstellar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This island is singapura. sanskrit name from india. If you dontch like,go back to where you came from.

I suggest you keep your constant singapura sanskrit nonsense to yourself as it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt. There is no such thing as malay land or chinese land. A piece of land is dead, while humans are the ones alive. For the sake of argument, even if there is a "malay land", the hard truth is that your malay tunku sold "your land" to the british. The british government took control of administration and when the british left, the chinese majority government took control of administration and built it into a prosperous nation till today. Unless you have the balls to launch a jihad war and kill off the majority chinese here, you are an empty vessel making noise. Since you hate chinese in singapore so much and you don't like it, you should be the one fucking back to malaysia where the majority malays are.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you keep your constant singapura sanskrit nonsense to yourself as it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt. There is no such thing as malay land or chinese land. A piece of land is dead, while humans are the ones alive. For the sake of argument, even if there is a "malay land", the hard truth is that your malay tunku sold "your land" to the british. The british government took control of administration and when the british left, the chinese majority government took control of administration and built it into a prosperous nation till today. Unless you have the balls to launch a jihad war and kill off the majority chinese here, you are an empty vessel making noise. Since you hate chinese in singapore so much and you don't like it, you should be the one fucking back to malaysia where the majority malays are.

Chinese have been grabbing other peoples land. Mongolia, tibet, songapore, ,manchuria and now they want south china sea.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am going to help china unite the chinese pple all over the world, that will be the day.:o

You fool! As a Chinese dog we chinks are supposed to bow down to non chinks cos we are the most inferior! You trying to betray the Chinese dog club? :oIo: