• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Interfering in our politics, Israel says S'pore in constant fear of invasion by M'sia

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Interfering in our politics, Israel says S'pore in constant fear of invasion by M

Is Babi suggesting that Sinkapore invade Mudland and then annex some of the land like what he is doing in his backyard?

Only problem with this strategy is that sinkapore doesn't have rich allies like Israel has in the US. The rich American Jews make sure that their government doles out tens of billions to Babi every year.

I think Babi wants sinkapore to buy more Israeli arms ...so the scare tactics.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Interfering in our politics, Israel says S'pore in constant fear of invasion by M

Malindo Darsasa 3ab? Operation Pukul Habis?

No threats from Mudland/Indon?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you support sinkapore invading Mudland and seize some land to serve as buffer and also to expand sinkapore?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Israel got it wrong. The m&ds live in fear and trepidation of our SAF. We can utterly lay waste to Johor.

DbzZdlE.gif

what are they doing, jumping jets???!!!:biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what are they doing, jumping jets???!!!:biggrin:

Rushing to battle. The SAF has been in training for 5 decades ...it is time to put them to the test.

If the SAF can conquer Johor, sinkapore's future will be secure for at least a century.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The Matlaysians and Indons are perfectly happy to let the Jews con the simpleton Gay Loong and his cabinet into wasting billions of $ to buy shit useless Jewish weapons that they will never use.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Rushing to battle. The SAF has been in training for 5 decades ...it is time to put them to the test.

If the SAF can conquer Johor, sinkapore's future will be secure for at least a century.

The SAF is well trained and prepared. But the scholar genital leadership will lead them all to a massacre. In the 5 decades, the SAF did not train to shoot the scholar genitals in the head when they fuck up.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Do you support sinkapore invading Mudland and seize some land to serve as buffer and also to expand sinkapore?

Invade and take the land is the easy
part. How will you hold on to it?

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've been watching this stuff you posted and I can't agree with you more. All this while I watched, these soldiers of ours haven't stopped their marching on the spot. I slept and woke up and they were still at it....they are absolutely tireless and energetic like supermen so how can the mats or anyone else take them on. Singapore is safe.

Israel got it wrong. The m&ds live in fear and trepidation of our SAF. We can utterly lay waste to Johor.

DbzZdlE.gif

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Wtf these Jews talking.

Singapore is no Israel.we didn't kill nobody to build this colony.we only shed tears not blood.obviously all the cyclone b has cooked their brains.

Yep, the cyclone B and the
traumatic childhood experience of having their lancheow cut did it to them. They left europe and went to israel with a paranoid schizophrenic attitude after having be near exterminated in europe. They then imparted this paranoia and schizo attitude to Old fart and the first gen of leadership. Not knowing that over 40% of Malaysia's population are non malays and non muslims. If over 40% of the population of Egypt and Syria were not muslims, would they still have invaded Israel? Not likely. We never went to war with another country, and in fact, we were invaded by Indonesia, not matlaysia. Like I said, these Jews have been feeding the flames of Old Fart paranoia.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

for decades , many sinkie believe that all what the Malaysia has to do is cut the water supply and sg will die cock stand.
this belief is very naïve imo.
why?
if it make sense why didnt Tun mat di did that many times but none at all.

that is because our old man wife is very smart.
at that time she drafted up a treaty to be signed and registered internationally.

if a treaty if break, this gave our saf every rights to invade johor.

China had to wait until the treaty for HK expired during 1997 before China can take back.

Gecko did not draft the water treaty you dumb ass. The british colonial administration did that before they left.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

and they are bragging about singapore having 1.5 billion trade with them mostly in weapons and death dealers,when malaysia has nearly 70 billion dollars in import and exports with us.

i think UMNO should use this opportunity to twist LHL's nipple and force Singapore to submit to one Malaya policy.

Not to mention that logically and statistically, in any military invasion by malaysia every 1000 civilians killed, only half are singaporeans. the other half comprises of PRC, fellow Mats, Indon, Pinoys, Thais, etc. You think these countries will stand aside and watch their citizens get massacred in another land?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've been watching this stuff you posted and I can't agree with you more. All this while I watched, these soldiers of ours haven't stopped their marching on the spot. I slept and woke up and they were still at it....they are absolutely tireless and energetic like supermen so how can the mats or anyone else take them on. Singapore is safe.
acherly, it's more to balance / even-up the one-hung-lows.
once done, they progress to the next (goose) step - should be done in another 2.5 hours.
btw, no squishy-squashy and chaffed bollocks, as the twins are cozily wrapped in newspapers, like nanka trees :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not to mention that logically and statistically, in any military invasion by malaysia every 1000 civilians killed, only half are singaporeans. the other half comprises of PRC, fellow Mats, Indon, Pinoys, Thais, etc. You think these countries will stand aside and watch their citizens get massacred in another land?

Dun be silly. War you think the immigrants kuai kuai sit around and get killed like sinkies? No... no no no. They run if can, if cannot they more than happy to show nric say born elsewhere and be the translator this time round. Papsmearer naive as always, fed the kool aide from saf. :rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Our soldiers are now training frequently with live ammo. From the picture, you can see that they are using real life ammo muzzles with their rifles instead of blank attachments. Our men in green are accustomed to handling and firing their weapons. The m&ds will be wiped out if they so much as piss across the border.

DbzZdlE.gif

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our soldiers are now training frequently with life ammo. From the picture, you can see that they are using real life ammo muzzles with their rifles instead of blank attachments. Our men in green are accustomed to handling and firing their weapons. The m&ds will be wiped out if they so much as piss across the border.

DbzZdlE.gif

what happens if u use live ammo with blank attachments?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yah lah. Chinese dominate the economy and mat need Chinese corruption $. Attack Chinese is like breaking their basic lemak rice bowl.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Matlaysians and Indons are perfectly happy to let the Jews con the simpleton Gay Loong and his cabinet into wasting billions of $ to buy shit useless Jewish weapons that they will never use.

+1................

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

perhaps you misinterpreted.
those soldiers are training their leg power
so they can run away from the enemy faster