• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat In 12 years Aust will be ruled by the Muslims

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia is great; you are well taken care of ....

Muslim family has eleven children in Australia and breadwinner is the Fertile daughter.

This story is from a doctor in Melbourne...

So, where do you think it will all end, OR, when do you think our governments will wake up!?

The new breadwinners in Australia and here is how a doctor explains it:

A woman in her late 20's came to the hospital today with her 8th pregnancy.

She said to me, "My mum told me that I am the breadwinner for the family."

I asked her to explain.

She said that she can make babies and babies get money from the Government for the family.

It goes like this:

The Grandma calls the Department of child services and Centrelink, and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids. And they agree, then tells her
the children will need to go into foster care.

The Grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and receives a cheque for $400 per child each month.

Total yearly income $72,000 and soon to be more when the 8th one is born, tax-free and nobody has to go to work!

In fact, they get more if there is no husband/father/man in the home! The brother does not count.

Not to mention free dental treatment, free housing, free school dinners, free tuition fees at college or university, free eye care and glasses, free prescriptions and various other benefits.

Total value of all benefits combined probably approaching A$120,000 per annum.

That's about my salary as a senior consultant with years of experience and surgical skills in a Melbourne teaching hospital.

Indeed, Grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family

This is how the politicians spend our taxes.

When this generous programme was introduced in the '60s, the Great Society architects forgot to craft an end date, and now we are hopelessly overrun with people who vote only for those
who will continue to keep them on the dole.

No wonder our country is broke!

Worse, our Muslim brothers have been paying attention, and by mandating that each Muslim family have eleven children.

They will soon replace the voting bloc above and can be running this country in around 12 years.

Are we alarmed yet, is anybody listening?

Please know that I am not racist nor am I against immigration, I just worry where this uncontrolled sort of immigration is going to take this wonderful country.

There must be limits and controls in place or in around 12 years or less we will be going to midday prayers at the local mosque.

That's a simple fact of life my friends. They clearly intend to force that upon us.

Sincerely,
Sebastian J Ciancino - Obstetrician, Melbourne Vic.

P/S: Do not forget to pay your taxes!!

There are a lot of “breadwinners” depending on you!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as Canada. Muslims will turn the countries into Sharia states and quitters will be begging to reunite with the PAP.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
All hospitals should just clandestinely sterilize muslim women upon admittance. This will stop those pigs from breeding like rabbits.

Cheers!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
These m&ds are the same everywhere expecting a handout by spreading their legs to create more burdens and liabilities.

That Sangeetha bitch as a black desi is expecting the same like she's crossbred with m&d.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
These m&ds are the same everywhere expecting a handout by spreading their legs to create more burdens and liabilities.

That Sangeetha bitch as a black desi is expecting the same like she's crossbred with m&d.

Time we talk about brown privilege.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinese and indian immigrants sought solace in peaceful muslim south east asian countries. I think australia and canada will become more peaceful as booze and drugs will be banned, addicts and drunks will be capitulated, indians and aborigines will be recognised as bumiputras and accorded special privilege and native land rights as well as scholarships and education and employment opportunities.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinese and indian immigrants sought solace in peaceful muslim south east asian countries. I think australia and canada will become more peaceful as booze and drugs will be banned, addicts and drunks will be capitulated, indians and aborigines will be recognised as bumiputras and accorded special privilege and native land rights as well as scholarships and education and employment opportunities.

Legal incest and sexual grooming of daughters at the same time.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Australia has been quietly reducing the number of Muslims over the years with their points system for legal migrants and hardline attitude towards illegals. Now, even the Muslims realize that there are more chinks and buddhists in Australia than there are Muslims. And they can't openly bitch about it without appearing racist themselves.

CANBERRA, July 29 (Xinhua) -- The number of Muslim immigrants being accepted into Australia is slowing to a trickle, according to new figures.

There are now more Buddhists (2.5 percent of total population) living in Australia than Muslims (2.2 percent), and the number of Muslim migrants arriving from countries such as Lebanon and Iran is way down on previous years.

While the federal government says Australia's migration program is non-discriminatory, an analysis of data by The Australian newspaper on Friday suggests that the migration of Muslims has dwindled noticeably.

Immigration officials told The Australian that the low number of Muslim immigrants from the Middle East has nothing to do with their religion, since applicants are not asked to state their faith when they apply to settle. Instead, it is an unintended consequence of a migration policy that is almost entirely focused on attracting skilled and family reunion migrants from countries such as India and China.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-07/29/c_135549168.htm

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
prostitution can always be legalised to reduce such incidents and as a way for chinese to earn a decent living.

You mean it's because of a lack of prostitutes that led to m&d fucking their own daughters when they could have fucked their mothers instead since incest does not discriminate.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as Canada. Muslims will turn the countries into Sharia states and quitters will be begging to reunite with the PAP.

in 12years time, your fav party will be lead by a lesbian that offers to give free bonks and blowjobs to all young female voters. they came by doves and the old parties machines led by pinkie and piano generation were only able to try spanking their dead monkey to life.