• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Do you feel insulted when people mistake you for a chink?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes I do I always have to explain that we Burmese have nothing whatsoever to do with the Chinese. We are far superior.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like what ?

longer necks

GN-11a.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hell no. I can't speak Mandarin for God's sake. No desire to pick up the language even though people all around me are encouraging me to. Fuck that. Everywhere I see sales people from retail shops, whenever they open their mouth to speak to me, it is likely they start off with Mandarin, I just ignore them. I am a Southener, speak to me in Hokkien, Malay, English, or even Singlish, I will gladly reciprocate. And those food stalls that sell "Yu Tiao" I will boycott. It is fucking called Eu Char Kwey for God's sake!!! And it's not MY mother tongue. My mother is Teochew, not Mandarin.

Cheers!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hell no. I can't speak Mandarin for God's sake. No desire to pick up the language even though people all around me are encouraging me to. Fuck that. Everywhere I see sales people from retail shops, whenever they open their mouth to speak to me, it is likely they start off with Mandarin, I just ignore them. I am a Southener, speak to me in Hokkien, Malay, English, or even Singlish, I will gladly reciprocate. And those food stalls that sell "Yu Tiao" I will boycott. It is fucking called Eu Char Kwey for God's sake!!! And it's not MY mother tongue. My mother is Teochew, not Mandarin.

Cheers!

u misunderstand the question.u are still a chink regardless u a honkie chink a prc chink a m&d chink.to everyone else black white or brown u are as good as a chink,especially in ang moh land.in singapore eating chinese food is nothing out of the ordinary,u done it all ur life.in britain or america,having chinese for dinner is a racial slur a insinuation,that u going to chinatown to a chinaman for some

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have double eyelids. And yes, I am Chinese (racewise) but am no chink. If some idiot mistakes my identity to be from Chinkland, I simply ignore that darn fool.

Cheers!

u misunderstand the question.u are still a chink regardless u a honkie chink a prc chink a m&d chink.to everyone else u are as good as a chink.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

yes, i agree with you! i think you are a decent chap, dun be like the rest who try to put chinese down.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, i agree with you! i think you are a decent chap, dun be like the rest who try to put chinese down.

wtf u talking?agoraphobic is the most cognitive dissonant,living in fantasy thinking he is ang moh cauca dog,chink in denial person iv ever met.he should be put number one of the chinese dog brigade list for chinese race traitors or han jian for all the time he's licked ronald mcdonald's shoes and fondled ron paul and bill orielly's balls.his contribution and betrayal of the chink race surpass anyone.he is like the ojay simpson of the chinese community,the whitest nigger,whiter than obama.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you are listed as one of the pack leaders in the Chinese dog brigade.

wtf u talking?agoraphobic is the most cognitive dissonant,living in fantasy thinking he is ang moh cauca dog,chink in denial person iv ever met.he should be put number one of the chinese dog brigade list for chinese race traitors or han jian for all the time he's licked ronald mcdonald's shoes and fondled ron paul and bill orielly's balls.his contribution and betrayal of the chink race surpass anyone.he is like the ojay simpson of the chinese community,the whitest nigger,whiter than obama.

there will come a day when all chinese rejoice and celebrate over a untied china, all chinese all over the world will be one united pple.