• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Do you feel insulted when people mistake you for a chink?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you travel overseas you are bound to notice some level of apprehension and hesitation from cabin crew of foreign airlines, taxi drivers, hotel staff and even companies that you visit, until you open your mouth. Then they realise that you are not from PRC. The most hilarious is when cabin crew raise their voice thinking you don't understand English and when you reply, note their reaction. It wasn't like that when communist china was isolated. There was no apprehension whatsoever then.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please distinguish between mainland chinese and overseas chinese. We OCs have evolved and imbibed superior social norms, habits, and values.

not easy to tell where milfs are from unless names are revealed or they start talking or singing (pic below seems to show they are sisters, but they are not). but there are certain physical and facial characteristics that can differentiate mainlanders from overseas chinks. even among overseas chinks there are differences, especially between taiwanese and sinkies and jiuhukias/jiuhuchabors.

IMG_4052.JPG

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lo Hsing Han is the most notorious Chinese in Yangon , Myanmar.
The other not so famous being Chang Chi Fu otherwise known as Khun Sa ( Prince Prosperous )
Bet the East India Company cannot match the quantity of China White these 2 shipped to US of A compared to whatever quantity they shipped to China :eek:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the light yellow shade of my skin

only add colours to my tears......

that splash of tears that pierce my hollow bones....

that rocks my soul......

looking back over all those false dreams that i once knew

wondering why my dreams never came true....

is it because im chinky?

somebody tell me what can i do?oh lord

something is holding me back

is it because im chinky?

in this world of no pity

i was raised in the ghettos of hdb.....

my mama she works so hard

to earn every penny....

is it because im chinky?

somebody tell me.....

[video=youtube;6JNwqRF32ZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JNwqRF32ZI[/video]

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank goodness strangers have never mistaken me for being a Chink. Most have mistaken me as a Japanese because of my excellent personal hygiene and grooming, politeness, well mannerism, and elegant clothing. I almost always wear branded suit & tie when I go out even during weekends. It makes me feel so good and proud when strangers, both in Sinkieland and overseas, greet me with "Konichiwa."

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dickhead. Why associate yrself with drug trafficker angmoh. Not enough be poor for 150 years.

There were no shared of common wealth in Singapore from the British. Go learn this wonderful Chinese language. Chinese are far superior race that beat the fuck French that tried to invade China in the 1870s.

I have double eyelids. And yes, I am Chinese (racewise) but am no chink. If some idiot mistakes my identity to be from Chinkland, I simply ignore that darn fool.

Cheers!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
But somehow we are reverting to caveman norms, two sinkies already spotted walking naked in bukit buttock and east coast leh....how?

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
One solution to clear the air that one is not a Chink or Ah Tiong from PRC is to wear T shirts like this

image.jpeg