• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Missing hiker's , Steward Lee, body found "hanging " in carpark (20 Feb )

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unusual for a hiker to take their own life. In order for someone to hike requires some sort of sporty character. :cool:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I strongly suggest that all future suicide case should do society and singapore a favour by hanging a sign denouncing the PAP, on their body before hanging themselves. Or burn themselves in front of the IStana in an act of self immolation. Or take out an MP and a MPS and die via suicide by cop. many ways to be of a final use to zikapore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
typically when a body is found "hanging" it obviously means a suicide unless his murderer was able to hoist his body and hang it off somewhere all the while fighting off his struggling in the process. Death by asphyxiation is one of the most common suicide methods and a breath of fresh air cos in SG many suicide victims choose jumping off a building or get run over by the mrt and so far suicide by hanging has not bee reported in a long time.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
typically when a body is found "hanging" it obviously means a suicide unless his murderer was able to hoist his body and hang it off somewhere all the while fighting off his struggling in the process. Death by asphyxiation is one of the most common suicide methods and a breath of fresh air cos in SG many suicide victims choose jumping off a building or get run over by the mrt and so far suicide by hanging has not bee reported in a long time.

Steward probably taken a less painful way to go. But the location he chose was enough to generate enough public attention.
If indeed so. Curious to know why he did it ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steward probably taken a less painful way to go. But the location he chose was enough to generate enough public attention.
If indeed so. Curious to know why he did it ?

it's inside a at the top floor of a carpark it's not exactly a location where many ppl mingle or go to cos ppl only go to the higher floors if there's no parking space on the lower floors. I doubt he wanted publicity for his suicide. If he wanted his suicide to make a statement he would have chosen a more prominent place. Look even committing suicide in one's home will eventually lead someone to discover his body and i bet he lived with his family.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Grammar Nazis out there please correct and explain,

was he found hanging or found hanged?