• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Foreigner smelly neh throws cashier's phone after being told she cannot get a product

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
A customer had entered the shop with her children, wanting to get sandals for them.

As there were no promoters in the shoe section, the staff, including Michiko’s sister, offered the customer assistance to find the appropriate shoe sizes when they were approached by her.

Once the customer had selected the shoes she wanted to buy for her children, she brought them to the cashier so that she could make payment, and informed Michiko’s sister that she wanted to let her children wear the shoes immediately.

Michiko’s sister removed the tags from the shoes and handed the shoes to the customer, who then placed her children’s worn shoes on the cashier table and asked Michiko’s sister to dispose of them for her.

Customer at Waterway Point throws cashier's phone after being told she cannot get a product exchange
Posted on 20 February 2017 | 32,808 views | 23 comments
Photo: Facebook/Michiko ThienPhoto: Facebook/Michiko ThienPhoto: Facebook/Michiko ThienPhoto: ScreengrabPhoto: ScreengrabPhoto: ScreengrabPhoto: Screengrab
Facebook user Michiko Thien is demanding an apology from a customer who took the phrase “the customer is always right” one step too far at the shop her sister was working at.

According to Michiko’s post, her sister was working as a cashier at a shop in Waterway Point.

A customer had entered the shop with her children, wanting to get sandals for them.

As there were no promoters in the shoe section, the staff, including Michiko’s sister, offered the customer assistance to find the appropriate shoe sizes when they were approached by her.

Once the customer had selected the shoes she wanted to buy for her children, she brought them to the cashier so that she could make payment, and informed Michiko’s sister that she wanted to let her children wear the shoes immediately.

Michiko’s sister removed the tags from the shoes and handed the shoes to the customer, who then placed her children’s worn shoes on the cashier table and asked Michiko’s sister to dispose of them for her.

Michiko’s sister informed the customer that they did not do disposal of worn shoes, and handed her a plastic bag so that she could place the worn shoes inside and throw them away when she had left the shop.

The customer then left, only to return some time later demanding for a product exchange as the shoes did not fit her children.

However, Michiko’s sister explained that as per company policy, a product exchange was not possible as the tags had already been removed from the shoes so that the children could wear them immediately.

Michiko then says in the post that the woman requested to speak with another person from the shop. Michiko’s sister called her boss, who told the customer the same thing.

The customer then allegedly told the boss that the staff at the shop had not offered her assistance, and threw Michiko’s sister’s phone on the table, which left it with a dent.

Michiko said in the post:

“The customer went on to "feedback" as to why there is no promoter to provide assistance to her and that she had a hard time finding the size while my sister stood at the cashier area with another colleague.

“My sister is doing cashiering, she have to tend the cashier so she couldn't go over to help the customer, my sister did tried to provide her assistance when she can. And her colleague even went over to show her where the size is printed at.

“The most unacceptable thing is that after talking to my sister's boss, the customer went to throw my sister's mobile phone on the cashier table to show her displeasure.

“Fortunately the phone didn't have any major damages but there's a small dent mark on the phone.

“When that happened, my sister even nicely went to ask her why she did that, however she didn't even reply to her nicely and proceed to raise her voice at my sister which created a scene, so my sister just tell her that she don't want to talk to her anymore.”

As there were no CCTVs in the area where the incident happened, Michiko’s sister took a photo of the lady in case she had to make a report. Upon seeing that, the customer challenged her to make a police report. However, Michiko’s sister ignored her.

The customer then approached the mall management and told them that Michiko’s sister had taken a photo of her without permission, and demanded that it be deleted without explaining the situation fully.

Michiko added:

“I understand the frustration you went through but what if the cashier girl was someone close to you? Someone who is your family member? Will you do that to them?

“Working in the service line is not easy. Long working hours, always having to provide a friendly and welcoming smile even when you've had a crappy day or when customers vent their frustration at them.

“Respect to the people who are working in the service industry, they definitely have very good character, tolerance and attitude.

“Just my five cents worth: There's no right or wrong customer, there's only a pleasant or non pleasant customer. Money can buy you many things but please treat the person who is providing assistance to you with respect and dignity they deserve.

“To the lady in the picture I hope that you can apologise to my sister for throwing her phone, as the phone is a gift and she valued it a lot.

“We don't want anything else but an apology. I will take down this post when you apologise to her.”

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Foreigner smelly neh throws cashier's phone after being told she cannot get a pro

16711949_1875698519375634_3142336562984059019_n-edi.jpg

Smelly neh bitch

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Foreigner smelly neh throws cashier's phone after being told she cannot get a pro

16730525_1875698526042300_1887067545113462839_n_0.jpg

Shitskin animal from India

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg
ss4.jpg

Screenshot of poor Singaporean girl being bullied.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

wpf.jpg
Disgrace india Indian.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Neh should buy shoe from timberland . They offer to dispose my old worn out shoe.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when i first read the name michiko i was thinking eastern european? Well for Chinese sinkies especially the girls hopefully you can become racially aware after such incidents. Hating on ppl from your own race and being so nice to these shit skins doesn't bode well. Unfortunately for this michiko nothing will happen to the shit skin bitch. Think about this why is she so nice to the shit skin female let's assume it was a local Chinese female with her kids i doubt she would be so kind as to assist them. Just observe for yourself how locals especially some local Chinese start to be nicer or assist foreigners especially shit skins compared to their own local Chinese ppl treating them poorly. Chinese dogs johntan and leongsam are partially correct when they say Chinese only dare fight ppl of their own race and are nicer to others not of their race but they are wrong that only some Chinese as in Chinese dogs act like that.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkies get what they deserve for being so weak and cowardly. The shitskin wouldn't dare do such a thing in an arab or chink place because a mob would soon gather and lynch her for disrespecting locals. Only sinkies think they are civilized by standing aside and watching in silence when one of their own gets owned in public by a foreigner.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies get what they deserve for being so weak and cowardly. The shitskin wouldn't dare do such a thing in an arab or chink place because a mob would soon gather and lynch her for disrespecting locals. Only sinkies think they are civilized by standing aside and watching in silence when one of their own gets owned in public by a foreigner.

There are more foreigners than locals in Singapore.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't worry, she will get her retribution tonight.

Her shitskin husband will be drunk and she will be beaten up like a stray dog before her black mumbai gets dug hard.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

sound cruel... pls JohnTan pls be gentle on her, just poke her cunthole with a baseball bat follow by her muthur's smelly sandals

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

can slice the right side? i like to play with the left one and shoot for the skies with the right hand

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This filthy indian shitskin fucking bitch needs to be punished separately.
Shave her bald like a cue ball and slice off her left nipple!
Her black mumbye needs to be stretch wide with an ipad.

shit skin cheebye = mumbye

ROFL

jw5

Loyal

The customer then left, only to return some time later demanding for a product exchange as the shoes did not fit her children.

If the shoes did not fit her children, how the fuck did they manage to wear them and walk out of the shop? The bitch obviously wanted to get back at the salesperson for not throwing the old smelly shoes away. :rolleyes:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the shoes did not fit her children, how the fuck did they manage to wear them and walk out of the shop? The bitch obviously wanted to get back at the salesperson for not throwing the old smelly shoes away. :rolleyes:

This is 3rd world ah neh pundeh behavior.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

can slice the right side? i like to play with the left one and shoot for the skies with the right hand

Without a nipple, there will be a hole for you to dig .....
or maybe fuck as well if you like lassi.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

pundek desi whore, it no wonder their offsprings also grow up to become whore and bastards, its in their DNA

ScreenShot2017-02-20at9.25.06PM.png