• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Zikapore Budget 2017: Water Prices To Rise 30% Over Two Years! More Rebates Pls!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are too naive to think that with only 2 million dollars (especially in the form of mixed assets and cash, but not all in hard cash) can afford you to live as what you said? Have you personally really tried to live at those places you mentioned for at least a year? Otherwise, I stand to say that your suggestion is totally nonsensical and unworkable. Even if only both husband and wife (children not included), you think 2 million dollars is enough to live a good life in those countries you mentioned? What a piece of crap? Go on and give a false impression to those wannabes, which there are so many in this forum. I wish all of them to take up your advice and leave Sinkie Land for good and I can bet half of them will eventually regret.

You bet that they will regret because this sort of behaviour and way of living does not fit into the mould, agenda and system of the PAP. This sort of living by the people will not enrich the PAP and keep PAP in power.

When a PAP dog barks, it is very noticeable. i hope you are aware of this.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
compare first world country status to another first world country status pls...

Hk and shanghai are not first world status.

PAP low life love to compare to another developing countries to make themselves look good.. nice try loser.
Go on to say what you like. Aren't you still living in Sinkie Land today? Can you change anything to the system? Can you reduce the housing prices by 50%? Otherwise, talk so much for what? When you can't change the system, then you've got to change yourself. Even if you show your middle finger during the GE, are the more than 50% will follow and vote like you? Talk cock lah you. If you want to still stay in Sinkie Land and continue to whine about all the problems, then I brand you as a true loser because you are not going to improve the situation, both for yourself and those welfare dependent Sinkies. Sinkie Land has no place for real losers like you. Why continue to make yourself miserable here by kpkb everyday in this forum? Doing so will not get you anywhere.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bet that they will regret because this sort of behaviour and way of living does not fit into the mould, agenda and system of the PAP. This sort of living by the people will not enrich the PAP and keep PAP in power.

When a PAP dog barks, it is very noticeable. i hope you are aware of this.
See my above post. It already says all about you. More increases in the cost of living will be a big welcome for me as I'm not affected much. It always pleases me to see those Sinkies struggling in their every day life. Sinkies must be screwed by the government kao kao. Otherwise, they will never appreciate, like so many of the xiao lang here. Until the day the PAP is overthrown, only then I will toss the champagne to all these xiao lang here.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go on to say what you like. Aren't you still living in Sinkie Land today? Can you change anything to the system? Can you reduce the housing prices by 50%? Otherwise, talk so much for what? When you can't change the system, then you've got to change yourself. Even if you show your middle finger during the GE, are the more than 50% will follow and vote like you? Talk cock lah you. If you want to still stay in Sinkie Land and continue to whine about all the problems, then I brand you as a true loser because you are not going to improve the situation, both for yourself and those welfare dependent Sinkies.

what makes you think that i am still in sinkieland?

you are a PAP dog, doing your best here to spread your shit here and to enrich your PAP master.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
See my above post. It already says all about you. More increases in the cost of living will be a big welcome for me as it will affect me just a tiny minimum. It always pleases me to see those Sinkies struggling in their every day life. Sinkies must be screwed by the government kao kao. Otherwise, they will never appreciate, like so many of the xiao lang here.

Trying your best to sway the topic???

What you are doing here is to promote the behaviour of people in a way to enrich the PAP and keep PAP in power.

This is exactly what you are doing.

A total barking dog of PAP.

People who are born in sinkieland is not oblige and contracted to behave in a way to enrich the PAP and keep PAP in power. You are trying to encourage sinkies to keep the PAP system alive so they can be in power and continue to get their million $. Enough said!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are too naive to think that with only 2 million dollars (especially in the form of mixed assets and cash, but not all in hard cash) can afford you to live as what you said? Have you personally really tried to live at those places you mentioned for at least a year? Otherwise, I stand to say that your suggestion is totally nonsensical and unworkable. Even if only both husband and wife (children not included), you think 2 million dollars is enough to live a good life in those countries you mentioned? What a piece of crap? Please lah, talk from your own experience, instead of presenting a false impression to those wannabes, which there are so many in this forum. However, I will wish all of them to take up your advice and leave Sinkie Land for good and I can bet half of them will eventually regret.

Let me repeat again, Sinkie Land is only for the rich, upper and top echelons. Those poor and middle class has no place because the cost of living will continue to increase year after year and they'll find it a burden to upkeep. Eventually, they end up depending on welfare from the government and tax payers like me are not obliged to help these scums. Take the example in Japan, many of those old folks know themselves well and will go to die in the forests when the time is appropriate. They are so considerate and would never want to burden the society. But Sinkies on the hand are too thick skinned and have no shame at all, but will continue to keep asking the government for endless handouts, year in, year out.

actually iv lived in australia for about a total of seven months before,the longest was 3 months in one trip and i dont recall having more than 5 or 6k in my bank account at any time.just imagine what i could do if i had 100k or 200k of liquid assets lol,i could probably stay in aussieland for 10 ot 15 years without having to work a single day and live like a king assuming the laws were not a problem or i had PR or something.or even better i could plunk 150k down on a property in melbourne,rent it out,plus side income from playing poker at crown and a bit of passive income from my reits and stock investments,im pretty sure i can sustain myself indefinitely in aussieland......thats just the scenario on 200k.....with 500k or 1 million sheet,i think 80 or 90 percent of the australian locals would be jealous of me.....lmao do u think the cost of living in australia is any different from singapore or any first world country?or australians are super rich or something?they are just like you or me ordinary poor smucks trying to get by on a normal salary 2 or 3k a month and have a good time.me i can get by easily on 1.5k to 2k in australia if i have to without a job.

u are starting to sound like uv never been out of SG in ur entire life,maybe on those 7d 8n trip to europe with chan brothers or 5 star tours where u spend like $3888 just to follow a tour group around and stay in hotels for 7 days and eat intercontinental buffet breakfast every morning.no wonder u are jealous of ur 3 nephews who actually have the guts to take the plunge and leave this country for good and live life on their own terms and the land of their choice.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, I don't understand why those Sinkies always talk about all the good life, good air, good environment in so called first world countries, and especially when they already have proven capable relatives doing as such, but yet they themselves are still here in Sinkie Land today. Why not go over? Then when your living standard has really improved tremendously, do come back to this forum to entice more to do so like what you have done. Only then will I say that you are doing an honorable favor to your fellow Sinkies.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, I don't understand why those Sinkies always talk about all the good life, good air, good environment in so called first world countries, and especially when they already have proven capable relatives doing as such, but yet they themselves are still here in Sinkie Land today. Why not go over? Then when your living standard has really improved tremendously, do come back to this forum to entice more to do so like what you have done. Only then will I say that that you are doing an honorable favor to your fellow Sinkies.

I am not in sinkieland anymore and i have the right to say ( according to you) that sinkieland has the PAP system that leach people money, life and vigor in order to maintain their money and power.

Even if people are still in sinkieland, they have the right to fight for what they believe and sway people out of the PAP system that enriches PAP in the expense of the people.

It is doing something right for people.

The people who are born in sg, are not destined to keep the PAP system alive. They are being forcefed with news, education and propaganda to think that they need the PAP system to survive.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually iv lived in australia for about a total of seven months before,the longest was 3 months in one trip and i dont recall having more than 5 or 6k in my bank account at any time.just imagine what i could do if i had 100k or 200k of liquid assets lol,i could probably stay in aussieland for 10 ot 15 years without having to work a single day and live like a king assuming the laws were not a problem or i had PR or something.or even better i could plunk 150k down on a property in melbourne,rent it out,plus side income from playing poker at crown and a bit of passive income from my reits and stock investments,im pretty sure i can sustain myself indefinitely in aussieland......thats just the scenario on 200k.....with 500k or 1 million sheet,i think 80 or 90 percent of the australian locals would be jealous of me.....lmao do u think the cost of living in australia is any different from singapore or any first world country?or australians are super rich or something?they are just like you or me ordinary poor smucks trying to get by on a normal salary 2 or 3k a month and have a good time.me i can get by easily on 1.5k to 2k in australia if i have to without a job.

u are starting to sound like uv never been out of SG in ur entire life,maybe on those 7d 8n trip to europe with chan brothers or 5 star tours where u spend like $3888 just to follow a tour group around and stay in hotels for 7 days and eat intercontinental buffet breakfast every morning.no wonder u are jealous of ur 3 nephews who actually have the guts to take the plunge and leave this country for good and live life on their own terms.
If it's so good, I'm sure you can apply for some long term visa to stay in Australia and after the qualified length of stay, maybe to upgrade to a PR? I have to admit I'm not familiar with the Australian immigration laws. Of course you must still have the funds to show to their government during your application. No government will want to accept refugees, except maybe that crazy Angela Merkel, and before you people gets to it, may I say the PAP as well on your behalf, so that you people will not need to remind me again.

Aiya, those tours are just sup sup soi lah. S$13.5k (all in, including 3 domestic flights and the Hurtigruten Cruise) for that trip for 2 persons won't break a hole in my pocket nor will it makes me any poorer. Many rich Sinkies can just close 1 eye and afford that. By the way, during that trip, most of those Sinkies are owning 2 or more properties. Erm... I have 3 fully paid ones myself and am totally debt free. See, all the rich Sinkies. That's why I say Sinkie Land has no place for the middle class or the poor. We have traveled to many parts of the world lah. Some countries we've not been yet and akan datang: New Zealand, Russia, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America (except Tijuana at the border of California and Mexico). Other than that, we've been to most parts of Asia (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, HK, India and immediate neighboring countries like Indonesia, LOS, Myanmar, Vietnam), North America (East and West Coast), Canada, most parts of Western Europe, Australia, etc. By the way, the worse place to visit was CHINA.

Alamak! You are so out-of-touch! 5-Stars bankrupt already lah. Also, where to find tours to Scandinavian countries at S$3,888? Even Expedia also cannot offer this price. If you can, get me 4 pax for this summer because my last trip during winter couldn't get to see the Fjords since the daylight hours were too short. Won't mind making another trip during this summer if it's S$3,888/pax. Otherwise please do your research first before coming here to mislead. 1 more thing: Scandinavian tours are always separate from European tours. Check their itineraries for yourself if you don't believe. Your knowledge on tour packages is shameful and also very shallow. You seem to have lost touch. When was your last booking with a tour agency? If you want, I can sponsor you S$500 for your next trip, you poor Sinkie. I suggest you visit the Travel Revolution Fair this weekend to update yourself. And in case you still don't know, ASA boss was formerly from SA Tours. He broke away from the latter and started ASA, meaning "Another SA".

Why should I be jealous of my nephews? In fact I tell you that the 1 in Quebec had once borrowed S$8k from me because he had failed to pay for his car loan and the bank was coming to tow it away. I agreed to loan him interest free and to pay me back by instalments, but that ingrate paid me for only the first 3 months and then no picture no sound. He must have thought this rich uncle can chop carrot. So, I've learned my lesson thereafter.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not in sinkieland anymore and i have the right to say ( according to you) that sinkieland has the PAP system that leach people money, life and vigor in order to maintain their money and power.

Even if people are still in sinkieland, they have the right to fight for what they believe and sway people out of the PAP system that enriches PAP in the expense of the people.

It is doing something right for people.

The people who are born in sg, are not destined to keep the PAP system alive. They are being forcefed with news, education and propaganda to think that they need the PAP system to survive.
Yeah, I forgot you are the reincarnated TonyChat, living as a ladyboy in LOS. Good for you working as a gigolo there.

Good to see all you "noble" losers to fight for a course in this forum, advocating the grieved to join you to overthrow the PAP. Let's see what's the result at the next GE.

On a side-note, aren't you the one who also has praises for Amos Yee. Do help him out now in America. He's in deep shit now for insulting the Muslim Imam whilst in the US jail.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I forgot you are the reincarnated TonyChat, lliving as a ladyboy in LOS. Good for you working as a gigolo there.

Another attempt to stay from the main topic by using personal attack.. Because I hit the fucking G-spot of your purpose and agenda here. This is the level of PAP intelligence..

If sinkies keep the PAP system alive, they will be as stupid as you.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note sinkies,

The nick Winner here wants you to be grateful to PAP. if not, you are deem ungrateful.

The govt hire people like Winner to promote and encourage you to keep the PAP system alive in order for PAP to profit from it and keep them in power ... and you have to be grateful towards the PAP for that.

I spit on your fucking face and you have to thank me for that. This is the situation that you are living in now.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another attempt to stay from the main topic by using personal attack.. Because I hit the fucking G-spot of your purpose and agenda here. This is the level of PAP intelligence..

If sinkies keep the PAP system alive, they will be as stupid as you.
I'm not the only 1 here to say you are the reincarnated TonyChat. Check it out yourself. You had better to use a cap in your gigolo profession, otherwise there's still no cure for AIDS at the moment.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The govt hire people like Winner to promote and encourage you to keep the PAP system alive.
I spit on your fucking face and you have to thank me for that. This is the situation that you are living in now.
I wish I'm being paid by the government for doing so. How to apply ah? You want to spit on my face, arrange for a meet up lah. I'll make sure you'll die cock standing. Bloody fucking no guts bastard. So many bastards here always boasts but when I ask for a meet up, all the Chao Kuniangs gone quiet. KNNBCCB, WTF?

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish I'm being paid by the government for doing so. How to apply ah? You want to spit on my face, arrange for a meet up lah. I'll make sure you'll die cock standing. Bloody fucking no guts bastard. So many bastards here always boasts but when I ask for a meet up, all the Chao Kuniangs gone quiet. KNNBCCB, WTF?

take note everyone, this is how low life PAP sinkie losers behave.

When kanna hit the g-spot on his agenda in this forum telling people to keep the PAP system alive so he can profit from it.

This sinkie low life start to ask for meet up , make you die. A whole lot of coward threatening tactics.

This is the type of people PAP recruited and supported. It clearly shows that PAP exist not for the people but for themselves and their selfish agenda.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

When kanna hit the g-spot on his agenda in this forum telling people to keep the PAP system alive so he can profit from it.

This sinkie low life start to ask for meet up , make you die. A whole lot of coward threatening tactics.

This is the type of people PAP recruited and supported. It clearly shows that PAP exist not for the people but for themselves and their selfish agenda.
No need to ask for people to take note lah. Want to promote free advertisement for me is it? Many of those in this forum are already well versed with my postings. Their main motives are to bring down the PAP and Singapore, no matter what comes. These are truly the evil Sinkies, waiting for every chance to see the downfall of Singapore. Many will highly praise about their first world countries (apparently in their dreams only) but without ever taking the first move to uproot. That is why I'll always say to let the government screw these Sinkies kao kao. I don't even need to lift a finger to do it myself. At the end of the day, we shall see who are the ones that suffer and who are the eventual winners.

Life is so unpredictable. In Malaysia, pussies also can get shot by hit killers whilst driving on the road. At the airport also can get smeared with 5-minute lethal poison. So, why are you so afraid of a meet up? If you won't dare to take up this challenge, then I must say that you are the real Chao Kuniang. Can only type behind your keyboard.

Last edited:

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note sinkies,

The nick Winner here wants you to be grateful to PAP. if not, you are deem ungrateful.

The govt hire people like Winner to promote and encourage you to keep the PAP system alive in order for PAP to profit from it and keep them in power ... and you have to be grateful towards the PAP for that.

Anyone that call himself 'winners' online is confirm a LOSER in real life. Fuck Allah

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal

That 'winners' retard allahpuki kia is a stun-gun champion. His balls is enlarged by his stun-gun. without it his balls cannot be found.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to ask for people to take note lah. Want to promote free advertisement for me is it? Many of those psychopathic members in this forum are already well versed with my postings. Their main motives are to bring down the PAP and Singapore, no matter what comes. These are truly the evil Sinkies, waiting for every chance to see the downfall of Singapore. Many will praise all about their first world countries (in their dreams) but without ever taking the first move to uproot.

Life is so unpredictable. In Malaysia, pussies also can get shot by hit killers whilst driving on the road. At the airport also can get smeared with 5-minute lethal poison. So, why are you so afraid of a meet up? If you won't dare to take up this challenge, then I must say that you are the real Chao Kuniang. Can only type behind your keyboard.

Serious? You mean you dare to meet anyone in this forum for a fight just to defend PAP, you must be a terror wit the law backing you. Even i wud shrink if you offer me the challenge unless it away frm Spore, say JB wud be best, land of the crooks according to Ky.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious? You mean you dare to meet anyone in this forum for a fight just to defend PAP, you must be a terror wit the law backing you. Even i wud shrink if you offer me the challenge unless it away frm Spore, say JB wud be best, land of the crooks according to Ky.
Okay loh, meet at JB City Square mall, outside the UNIGLO shop. Fine with me also. Don't get me wrong, it's not to defend the PAP, it's because of the way they talk so big in this forum but with no balls to act.

Don't worry lah, those Chao Kuniangs will never have the guts lah and this day will never come. I'll always be ready, especially in JB since hired killers are easily available and plentiful. I got lobangs also.

Last edited: