• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Zikapore Budget 2017: Water Prices To Rise 30% Over Two Years! More Rebates Pls!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
30% is a lot! for every $100, now you have to pay $130.

I pay my water bill in oz $200 for every 3 months.

just do a comparison.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget that the PAP will stop buying water from Malaysia from 2061. Sporeans have to pay $$$ because the PAP cannot agree to pay a fair price for the water from Malaysia.

I'm not surprised that the PAP cannot come to agreement with the Malaysians. I doubt that the Malaysian want to provide water for 10 million people. This is probably the target that the PAP is planning for.

The white scum want to continue to rip them off. Water treatment is not some magical tech that only sinkies have. of course they were told to fuck off. and shitwater is cancerous. Combine with no healthcare , and the next 50 years look set to be fun

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Water tariffs increase 30% + additional S$0.10 diesel tax per litre = more costs in almost every trade and business operations. Should have also increased the GST to 10% for a more complete Budget 2017. PAP, you're the best in screwing those ungrateful Sinkies kao kao. I don't even need to lift a finger to do it myself.

Good job my fellow islampuki allahcheebye bastard. We mosslem pigs like you are best in fuckin own mothers and daughters.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this good news when Spore is in a bad recession. Instead of reducing costs to make it easier for "lesser mortals" to eke out a living in expensive Spore. The PAP is determine to make life more difficult by making things even costlier in Spore.

Will the "lesser mortals" remember what the PAP is doing in the next GE:confused:

You are right. However, as the pap has absolute power, they can do anything and everything they wish without considering your welfare. Too bad.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If she doesn't wash your cars topless, she can squeeze the water from her wet clothes to wash your vegetables. :biggrin:

Why not wash the car naked? The maid can have
her daily bath at the same time using the water and car shampoo from washing the car. If she is naked she will get wet and just put the soapy shampoo on herself. Lim Shit Say will Shitsay this is very productive. Then charge $20 for the passersby to see nude car washing.

th180x240_8.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget that the PAP will stop buying water from Malaysia from 2061. Sporeans have to pay $$$ because the PAP cannot agree to pay a fair price for the water from Malaysia.

I'm not surprised that the PAP cannot come to agreement with the Malaysians. I doubt that the Malaysian want to provide water for 10 million people. This is probably the target that the PAP is planning for.

I have an archive of Dr. M, release to the press years ago, on how much we are paying for the water in Johor in one of my external disks..have to search.

As usual, they will blame external factors for them to raise whatever they want without any oppositions. This could not come at a worse time, when many are still out of work. Electric & cooking gas tariff is going up, plus water tariff, commercial establishments at leat $15...cost of eating out with rise, coffee shops, food courts will slowly become unaffordable. I had mentioned, I was surprised that, a tank of cooking gas rose $4, I ordered one in November 2016, it was $28...February 2017 it was $32..gad company says...OIL PRICES HAD RISEN.

Another example....if no cooking at home, I buy regularly from a 'zi char' stall near me, fried rice for $3.50, it comes in the usual paper box & is filled to the brim. A month ago, the changed the paper box to a smaller plastic container for the same price. That means I get less for the same price; so I stopped buying zhi char...& even the "cai png" stall I had stopped....prices keep rising, citing raw materials rising. Now, with the coming rise in utilities prices...either we get a rise in prices or sale price remain the same....contents reduced...how affordable can things get. The "sweeteners" they dish out is not enough to cover...

Anyway..why complain..I am not...just pointing out that we have to struggle each day & with a population aging rapidly....we all are heading for the crematorium faster thanks to the stupid voters & the PAP.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not wash the car naked? The maid can have
her daily bath at the same time using the water and car shampoo from washing the car. If she is naked she will get wet and just put the soapy shampoo on herself. Lim Shit Say will Shitsay this is very productive. Then charge $20 for the passersby to see nude car washing.

th180x240_8.jpg

The mothers will have to cover their kids eyes, when they pass by.....you will be charge for corrupting minors, disturbing the peace, entertainment without a license & insulting the modesty of.... & creating racial disharmony by offending the Muslims...etc.. ha ha ha

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
30% is a lot! for every $100, now you have to pay $130.

I pay my water bill in oz $200 for every 3 months.

just do a comparison.

don't forget that your are being tax again at 7% for $130

it is a double whammy for the sillypootians.

but a bonanza to the scums.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have an archive of Dr. M, release to the press years ago, on how much we are paying for the water in Johor in one of my external disks..have to search.

As usual, they will blame external factors for them to raise whatever they want without any oppositions. This could not come at a worse time, when many are still out of work. Electric & cooking gas tariff is going up, plus water tariff, commercial establishments at leat $15...cost of eating out with rise, coffee shops, food courts will slowly become unaffordable. I had mentioned, I was surprised that, a tank of cooking gas rose $4, I ordered one in November 2016, it was $28...February 2017 it was $32..gad company says...OIL PRICES HAD RISEN.

Another example....if no cooking at home, I buy regularly from a 'zi char' stall near me, fried rice for $3.50, it comes in the usual paper box & is filled to the brim. A month ago, the changed the paper box to a smaller plastic container for the same price. That means I get less for the same price; so I stopped buying zhi char...& even the "cai png" stall I had stopped....prices keep rising, citing raw materials rising. Now, with the coming rise in utilities prices...either we get a rise in prices or sale price remain the same....contents reduced...how affordable can things get. The "sweeteners" they dish out is not enough to cover...

Anyway..why complain..I am not...just pointing out that we have to struggle each day & with a population aging rapidly....we all are heading for the crematorium faster thanks to the stupid voters & the PAP.

I travel often & see how much cheaper food is outside of Spore. Many countries subsidise the basics so that their citizens lifes are better e.g. in Malaysia the gov't subsidises petrol, sugar, rice, ... When you buy zhi car it is sometimes DIY where the customer is the one putting the food on the plate & not the stall owner, so they can get more while paying the same price :smile:

In Canada GST is not charged for food items that you get at the supermarket. They also do not charge GST for educational & childrens supplies. Canada has many pro family policies & that's why they don't have a shortage of babies. I know someone who emigrated there from Spore & he has 7 kids & 6 of them were born in Canada :smile: While in Spore GST is charged on everything & couples here are not producing enough babies because life is difficult for parents.

The PAP gov't makes a tiny fortune from taxing Sporeans. We have to pay inflated prices for everything. Including the necessities like HDB housing, transport, electricity, water, medical care, .... Male citizens are expected to provide free labor which many call National Slavery, while the PAP call it a "Privilege" :rolleyes:

Sporeans are not stupid & must know that they are getting a raw deal from the PAP. So I'm puzzled by how the PAP got 70% of the votes:confused:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I travel often & see how much cheaper food is outside of Spore. Many countries subsidise the basics so that their citizens lifes are better e.g. in Malaysia the gov't subsidises petrol, sugar, rice, ... When you buy zhi car it is sometimes DIY where the customer is the one putting the food on the plate & not the stall owner, so they can get more while paying the same price :smile:

In Canada GST is not charged for food items that you get at the supermarket. They also do not charge GST for educational & childrens supplies. Canada has many pro family policies & that's why they don't have a shortage of babies. I know someone who emigrated there from Spore & he has 7 kids & 6 of them were born in Canada :smile: While in Spore GST is charged on everything & couples here are not producing enough babies because life is difficult for parents.

The PAP gov't makes a tiny fortune from taxing Sporeans. We have to pay inflated prices for everything. Including the necessities like HDB housing, transport, electricity, water, medical care, .... Male citizens are expected to provide free labor which many call National Slavery, while the PAP call it a "Privilege" :rolleyes:

Sporeans are not stupid & must know that they are getting a raw deal from the PAP. So I'm puzzled by how the PAP got 70% of the votes:confused:

It's simple deduction.

The majority of Singaporeans are gullible and thoroughly brainwashed by the MSM & are not critical thinkers like you & many other like-minded members in this Forum.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am beginning to connect many childhood friends, classmates, school mates, some of which I have not seen since primary or even upper schools days, some for decades through the internet. I wondered over the number of years, what happened to most I know...many went Australia, Canada, UK, Israel, Nordic Countries...Western Europe, Philippines...gave up citizenship & never came back. My close buddy migrated to Canada & have 4 kids...one will ask...why you did not go? I did...in the 70's...my late mother pulled me back..sigh!..."filial son"..damn!

I still cannot comprehend despite all the years of grumbling, complaining & whining , & massive turnout at the oppositions rallies...the result of the last election is mind boggling...I wonder if physiologist have an explanation for it?.....

GST are not charged in countries that started it on medicines, medical care, hospitals....like someone just pointed out on top of all the increases..especially water, on top of tariff, water borne fees, whatever usage tax, appliances fees, GST is added....paying for water alone...were are are already taxed 3 - 4 times....don't know why the dumb singaporeans do not realise this...

They buy things they are taxed, they use services the are taxed...they can remove income tax or reduce to zero....SINGAPOREANS, open their eyes in the morning & scratch their "balls" ( of any)....they start paying taxes already...

All these increases are possible for again, & again we have allowed a group of people, who have to one to stop them for doing whatever they like, whenever they like, whoever they like, & wherever they like....they only make some pretence to 'LISTEN" to YOU...

That is why...like you how they got 70%..is not a puzzle...but I am puzzled by the 70% mentality....there must be something wrong in their brains...an American friends has warned me some 25 years ago...." it has to do with the water"...as it was in the case of USA...guess...it might be the same here...whatever they mix in the water...is making stupid people out of the 70%..is it? maybe?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My fear that they need to recoup the NSmen $100 vouchers x (>1million nsmen) is coming true.
The $100 can only pay for 3 months of the increase in water bill!

It does not make sense to have a budget surplus in an economic slowdown-these measure will make people spend less and lower economic activity/expansion(this forum is not appropriate to discuss Keynesian economics /monetarism ect2) more so with the death of TPP and the emergence of Brexit/Trumpism .
You can throw monies at business to innovate/go digital/expand abroad but who is going to buy these good and services ?

When will we see a budget deficit? Close to 2021? (date of next elections)
So all these vouchers /subsidies basically comes from your own pocket!
Is it any surprise coming from former soldiers and cops who go on to pay themselves the highest political salaries in the world!

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's simple deduction.

The majority of Singaporeans are gullible and thoroughly brainwashed by the MSM & are not critical thinkers like you & many other like-minded members in this Forum.

I don't think it is that simple. Just look at Potong Pasir which was previously under the SDP. It is no secret that the PAP has been gerrymandering, redrawing the electoral boundaries so that even the extra votes by "new" citizens can change the outcome of a GE. Many new residents have been moving into the area because of new housing in that area. I bet that these new resident are also new citizens who are likely to support the PAP.

Old resident are dying or moving away to other constituencies. Some who are still staying there probably switch votes to get some of the development $$$ that other PAP constituencies have been enjoying.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done. More good years ahead. These minor increases aren't going to affect the upper and top echelons. That's why I'll always trust the PAP to do the job for me as per my signature.

In the name of The PAP we will always trust. Only ungrateful and betraying Sinkies will detest The PAP. I will always be grateful to The PAP for continuously screwing the Sinkies 24/7 without having me to even lift a finger myself.

You are copying the vibe of the all time Tonychat. Can't you be a little more creative?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My fear that they need to recoup the NSmen $100 vouchers x (>1million nsmen) is coming true.
The $100 can only pay for 3 months of the increase in water bill!

It does not make sense to have a budget surplus in an economic slowdown-these measure will make people spend less and lower economic activity/expansion(this forum is not appropriate to discuss Keynesian economics /monetarism et2) more so with the death of TPP and the emergence of Brexit/Trumpism .
You can throw monies at business to innovate/go digital/expand abroad but who is going to buy these good and services ?

When will we see a budget deficit? Close to 2021? (date of next elections)
So all these vouchers /subsidies basically comes from your own pocket!

In terms of cost those NS vouchers are peanuts. What we are all paying for are the desalination plants that have been built & are being built.
The 3rd desalination plant cost $217 million to build http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/hsl-constructor-to-build/2265030.html

Keppel Corp is building the 4th desalination plant is being built http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/environment/keppel-to-build-spores-fourth-desalination-plant
It is strange that they were picked without a tender & the cost of construction was not released:confused:

They have also not revealed the true cost of running these desalination plants:confused: The running costs are very high, much higher than buying water from Malaysia. This LHL seems oblivious to the taxpayers $$$..$$ that he is wasting :mad:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
In terms of cost those NS vouchers are peanuts. What we are all paying for are the desalination plants that have been built & are being built.
The 3rd desalination plant cost $217 million to build http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/hsl-constructor-to-build/2265030.html

Keppel Corp is building the 4th desalination plant is being built http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/environment/keppel-to-build-spores-fourth-desalination-plant
It is strange that they were picked without a tender & the cost of construction was not released:confused:

They have also not revealed the true cost of running these desalination plants:confused: The running costs are very high, much higher than buying water from Malaysia. This LHL seems oblivious to the taxpayers $$$..$$ that he is wasting :mad:

The only way to solve this problem is to use free energy to run the desalination plant. There are technologies available for that.

But pls remember that , your dear old Lee Hsien Loong is a member of the Illuminati. Illuminati will not tolerate any free energy devices.

https://socioecohistory.wordpress.c...ship-list-of-the-illuminati-committee-of-300/

Kerry, John Forbes
Abramovich, Roman Arkadyevich King, Mervyn
Ackermann, Josef Kinnock, Glenys
Adeane, Edward Kissinger, Henry
Agius, Marcus Ambrose Paul Knight, Malcolm
Ahtisaari, Martti Oiva Kalevi Koon, William H. II
Akerson, Daniel Krugman, Paul
Albert II of Belgium Kufuor, John
Alexander – Crown Prince of Yugoslavia Lajolo, Giovanni
Alexandra (Princess) – The Honourable Lady Ogilvy Lake, Anthony
Alphonse, Louis – Duke of Anjou Lambert, Richard
Amato, Giuliano Lamy, Pascal
Anderson, Carl A. Landau, Jean-Pierre
Andreotti, Giulio Laurence, Timothy James Hamilton
Andrew (Prince) – Duke of York Leigh-Pemberton, James
Anne – Princess Royal Leka, Crown Prince of Albania
Anstee, Nick Leonard, Mark
Ash, Timothy Garton Levene, Peter – Baron Levene of Portsoken
Astor, William Waldorf – 4th Viscount Astor Leviev, Lev
August, Ernst – Prince of Hanover Levitt, Arthur
Aven, Pyotr Levy, Michael – Baron Levy
Balkenende, Jan Peter Lieberman, Joe
Ballmer, Steve Livingston, Ian
Balls, Ed Loong, Lee Hsien
Barroso, José Manuel Lorenz (Prince) of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este
Beatrix (Queen) Louis-Dreyfus, Gérard
Belka, Marek Mabel (Princess) of Orange-Nassau
Bergsten, C. Fred Mandelson, Peter Benjamin
Berlusconi, Silvio Manning, Sir David Geoffrey
Bernake, Ben Margherita – Archduchess of Austria-Este
Bernhard (Prince) of Lippe-Biesterfeld Margrethe II Denmark
Bernstein, Nils Martínez, Guillermo Ortiz
Berwick, Donald Mashkevitch, Alexander
Bildt, Carl Massimo, Stefano (Prince) – Prince of Roccasecca dei Volsci
Bischoff, Sir Winfried Franz Wilhen “Win” McDonough, William Joseph
Blair, Tony McLarty, Mack
Blankfein, Lloyd Mersch, Yves
Blavatnik, Leonard Michael (Prince) of Kent

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All this good news when Spore is in a bad recession. Instead of reducing costs to make it easier for "lesser mortals" to eke out a living in expensive Spore. The PAP is determine to make life more difficult by making things even costlier in Spore.

Will the "lesser mortals" remember what the PAP is doing in the next GE:confused:

part of PAP's plan to eradicate poverty.................when you starve out the poor................no more poverty