• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Zikapore Budget 2017: Water Prices To Rise 30% Over Two Years! More Rebates Pls!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
nonsense middle class are doing pretty well for themselves,all the elites i know self made or otherwise love PAP and lick up up every drop of wisdom the ministars dispense.(AK assi the investor blogger for one he has nearly seven figure CPF and six figure SRS and cant stop praising it and everytime some ministar talk about economic policy he will always put in a good word),and most of the middle class are pro establishment,they are enjoying their artificial lifes in aircon shopping malls in nice clothes eating good food.....most of the opposition losers consist of mostly of losers working minimum low income wage jobs sinkies majority in their late 30s,40s,50s and sixties,either they lack the knowledge on how to improve their financial situation or they simply lack the willpower and discipline to organize and change their habits and lives.just go to one of those hong lim park protests back in 2013 and look at the losers gathered there,most of them look like peasants dressed in rags,most of them look like taxi drivers and kopitiam uncles,the handful of young adults there either look like unemployed adults living with parents at 32 like flatearther or part time job hopping losers.......u will rarely find middle class well dressed sinkie in one of these losers gathering,they are busying enjoying themselves in aircon malls and restaurants and u will never find a single high caste shitskin or ang moh banker dressed in suit and tie thats for sure i can bet my left nut on that.
That is why I have said many times before, all those who can't make it in Singapore (eg: foremost is that useless Islampig) are the real losers because they'll forever have to depend on the government for handouts, just like domesticated animals which no longer have the instinct to hunt anymore. These people are better off to leave for good, either to leave this world or to leave Singapore. I totally have no respects for such people (again that Islampig is a good stinking example) because they will only bring Singapore down in the long term as the government cannot afford to eternally be a welfare state at the expense of those hardworking, ingenious and capable tax payers (like myself).

An example is those peasants constantly asking for more health care and related subsidies (already so many can be highlighted just in this forum alone). So, they came up with CHAS, CPF Life. etc. Now, Heng Swee Kiat says the government must look for more ways to generate more income for their coffers.. So, at the end of the day, it'll be the rich who are paying for those worthless peasants, who are better off to die and be forgotten. Example: Why should I be paying taxes to subsidize bus commuters for new buses provided by the government when I have not taken a bus nor the MRT since 2005?

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I have said many times before, all those who can't make it in Singapore (eg: foremost is that useless Islampig) are the real losers because they'll forever have to depend on the government for handouts, just like domesticated animals which no longer have the instinct to hunt anymore. These people are better off to leave for good, either to leave this world or to leave Singapore. I totally have no respects for such people (again that Islampig is a good stinking example) because they will only bring Singapore down in the long term as the government cannot afford to eternally be a welfare state at the expense of those hardworking, ingenious and capable tax payers (like myself).

An example is those peasants constantly asking for more health care and related subsidies (with so many can be highlighted just in this forum alone). So, they came up with CPF Life. Now, Heng Swee Kiat says the government must look for more ways to generate more income for their coffers.. So, at the end of the day, it'll be the rich who are paying for those worthless peasants, who are better off to die and be forgotten. Example: Why should I be paying taxes to subsidize bus commuters for new buses provided by the government when I have not taken a bus since 2010?

You should ask the govt why they do that instead of blaming the peasants. It is the govt who is allocating and managing the resources, not the peasants.. You are barking at the wrong people.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should ask the govt why they do that instead of blaming the peasants. It is the govt who is allocating and managing the resources, not the peasants.. You are barking at the wrong people.
The truth is the government has been doing so much for its people (especially those peasants, because the rich (like myself) doesn't count on these subsidies) and yet these ingrates (so many in this forum) will just never have enough, but will always be asking for more and more (forever). When is this going to stop?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is the government has been doing so much for its people (especially those peasants, because the rich (like myself) doesn't count on these subsidies) and yet these ingrates (so many in this forum) will just never have enough, but will always be asking for more and more (forever). When is this going to stop?

Hello... U seem to think that govt doing a job is a fucking big deal... It is their fucking job.. They should be doing that. And people do not need to be grateful to them because it is their fucking job.

They get so much salary from taxpayer and they should be doing the job. It is not like they are donald trump who is not getting a salary.. Get it? Sinkie loser...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one were to compare the living standards of the poor (below the 15% percentile) between Malaysia and Indonesia, against Singapore, I would say those in Sinkie Land should be grateful and thankful. If not for us (tax payers), they will be living in the same pathetic state as those in Malaysia and Indonesia today, especially with a highly corrupted government where monies can even go into their personal accounts.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello... U seem to think that govt doing a job is a fucking big deal... It is their fucking job.. They should be doing that. And people do not need to be grateful to them because it is their fucking job.

They get so much salary from taxpayer and they should be doing the job. It is not like they are donald trump who is not getting a salary.. Get it? Sinkie loser...
Why are you so fucking sore? Of course it's not your grandfather's money that's been taken, but my taxes had been taken to provide unnecessary subsidies to those able bodied peasants.

Another idiot who thinks that the government must do everything to your liking. Go into the government and prove that you can do a better job than them if you are so sore about their salaries. Don't be like that ckmpd who always complain but when asked what solutions she has, she can only say: "I have my plans". Bloody useless NATO.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

An example is those peasants constantly asking for more health care and related subsidies (already so many can be highlighted just in this forum alone). So, they came up with CHAS, CPF Life. etc. Now, Heng Swee Kiat says the government must look for more ways to generate more income for their coffers.. So, at the end of the day, it'll be the rich who are paying for those worthless peasants, who are better off to die and be forgotten. Example: Why should I be paying taxes to subsidize bus commuters for new buses provided by the government when I have not taken a bus nor the MRT since 2005?

Well at the end of the day u need poor people to power the economy otherwise whose gonna do all the work while the rich twiddle their thumbs and watch the money pour in.if I multimillionaire and I own millions of REIT shares I still need thousand of peasants to stay in my properties, shop at my shopping malls and visit my hospitals in order to generate passive income for me.if the poor cannot afford healthcare how will my healthcare REITs survive?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a brand of OTC ( Off the shelf) eye wash that no longer sells here recently, it had around for decades, I forgot the name.....

Are you refering to Eye Mo?

Nowadays if I need a supplement or herb I look at iHerb or JB. In JB you don't even need a prescription for pharma products like Lasix (Furosemide) a diuretic. If you are using a diuretics just be sure to get potassium pills to replace the potassium loss when you pee.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well at the end of the day u need poor people to power the economy otherwise whose gonna do all the work while the rich twiddle their thumbs and watch the money pour in.
Nah, those manual and dirty work can be outsourced to a controlled number of Foreign Trash, and I truly mean Foreign Trash. To them, it's already a blessing to have a job and decent salary (for their standards).

Look at Switzerland, where do you find the locals doing all the manual work? Very rare.

jw5

Loyal
She can wash my "seaweeds" that is below by belt...ha ha ha ha...

Why not wash the car naked? The maid can have
her daily bath at the same time using the water and car shampoo from washing the car. If she is naked she will get wet and just put the soapy shampoo on herself. Lim Shit Say will Shitsay this is very productive. Then charge $20 for the passersby to see nude car washing.

th180x240_8.jpg

Sure, why not? Good ideas. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah, those manual and dirty work can be outsourced to a controlled number of Foreign Trash, and I truly mean Foreign Trash. To them, it's already a blessing to have a job and decent salary (for their standards).

Look at Switzerland, where do you find the locals doing all the manual work? Very rare.

They may be willing to do that now but I can guarantee u their children and offsprings will not.all human beings and every country seeks to progress forward.look at the middle class and rich PRCs now,u think their children are willing to do the jobs for the same money the same condition s they did fifteen or 20 years ago?This is just kicking the can down the road.australia is the way to go,every fruitpicker $17 an hour.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.....So, they came up with CHAS, CPF Life. etc. Now, Heng Swee Kiat says the government must look for more ways to generate more income for their coffers.. So, at the end of the day, it'll be the rich who are paying for those worthless peasants, who are better off to die and be forgotten. Example: Why should I be paying taxes to subsidize bus commuters for new buses provided by the government when I have not taken a bus nor the MRT since 2005?

Why are there so many doctors in the PAP gov't:confused:
Probably because there is more money to be made in politics than in medicine:rolleyes:

The "lesser mortals" don't have any power to influence policy, so why blame the "lesser mortals" for the current situation:confused: What people want is decent & affordable healthcare. They expect the politicians to their jobs. What they got are plenty of self serving policies like CHAS, Medishield Life, ..... You can save more $$$ by just going to JB because healthcare is cheaper there.

Unfortunate for us the PAP is run by the famiLee & they see it as a business opportunity & want to extract a profit at our expense. It is shameful that the very people who built up Spore are now forced to pay "market rates" for health care in Spore:rolleyes:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
They may be willing to do that now but I can guarantee u their children and offsprings will not.all human beings and every country seeks to progress forward.look at the middle class and rich PRCs now,u think their children are willing to do the jobs for the same money the same condition s they did fifteen or 20 years ago?This is just kicking the can down the road.australia is the way to go,every fruitpicker $17 an hour.
Don't need to look so far ahead. For me, I only analyze and decide what needs to be done during my remaining years. As for the children, they have better learn to be self dependent and no short-cuts about it, all for their own good.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you refering to Eye Mo?

Nowadays if I need a supplement or herb I look at iHerb or JB. In JB you don't even need a prescription for pharma products like Lasix (Furosemide) a diuretic. If you are using a diuretics just be sure to get potassium pills to replace the potassium when you pee.

I get my potassium from Bananas, Dark Leafy Vegetables & Mushrooms & eat in moderation, Potatoes, Salmon. I buy medicine I need when I am overseas & in JB, JB a long, long, time ago before many discover them pharmacy...used to buy from APEX...but they have became too expensive & stopped buying from them for years. I still cannot understand, why we allow our government, like to make us fools & pay through our noses, especially OTC drugs.

An example, I was in HK, was eating too much heaty stuff, I had a very bad sore throat, if I don't take medication for the sore throat, it gets infected , I will run a fever...so I went downstairs, where I stay to the pharmacy & told the pharmacists, I just need 4x250 mg capsule of amoxycillin. I paid for them, took it as instructed & that solve the sore throat problem.

If I am in Singapore, I need to consult a doctor, who will dispense me, lozenges, paracetamol & amoxycillin or any other anti-biotics & the bill will come to $60.

My point is, people in other country have a better choices & save on money to buy medicine, whereas we, are at the mercy of our government. These other countries do have regulation on medicine, certain medicine that are classified as poison or Class "C"...you need a RX.

Stinkperporeans are suckers...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't need to look so far ahead. For me, I only analyze and decide what needs to be done during my remaining years. As for the children, they have better learn to be self dependent and no short-cuts about it, all for their own good.

if ur view is so short sighted,why not vote for opposition?after all it dont matter whose in charge 50 years later or what singapore's gonna be like since u are long dead by then.dare to live a little.vote oppo and open up our coffers.....i rather the national reserves be spent on the masses then go into the pockets of corrupt self serving elite fucks and their generations 50 years down the road.......i want my share now i dont care about future generations,to hell with them,sinkies will always be sinkies.all the money that temasek holdings and the IRS makes i want my share.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "lesser mortals" don't have any power to influence policy, so why blame the "lesser mortals" for the current situation:confused: What people want is decent & affordable healthcare. They expect the politicians to their jobs. What they got are plenty of self serving policies like CHAS, Medishield Life, ..... You can save more $$$ by just going to JB because healthcare is cheaper there.
I think the basic healthcare provided by local polyclinics are already affordable. A chest X-Ray costs S$10 whilst a full blood count test costs S$9.60, consultation costs S$12.30, all after subsidies. Generic medications are also not expensive unless you insist for the originals, just like my sister, who is the "Atas" type.

Of course in JB it's cheaper than Singapore because the cost of living and their salaries are much lower. It's all pro-rated. However, if you are comparing their government hospitals, I have seen for myself and fully acknowledge that their presentation, facilities and environment are totally incomparable to Singapore's government hospitals and they have much much more room to improve. Imagine, even half of their lifts in the main building are not working during peak hours and due to the limited number of government hospitals in JB, they are always extremely crowded, with both patients and visitors. So if you insist that Singapore's healthcare is not decent, then I don't really know what is? Care to elaborate further?

Politicians are not Gods. They cannot be pleasing every corner of the community. For me, on the whole, I would honestly give the present incumbent 7.5 out of 10. It's not easy managing a country, especially when its people are always so demanding. Otherwise, LTK wouldn't need to have so many troubles with the infighting within his party.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
if ur view is so short sighted,why not vote for opposition?after all it dont matter whose in charge 50 years later or what singapore's gonna be like since u are long dead by then.dare to live a little.vote oppo and open up our coffers.....i rather the national reserves be spent on the masses then go into the pockets of corrupt self serving elite fucks and their generations 50 years down the road.......i want my share now i dont care about future generations,to hell with them,sinkies will always be sinkies.all the money that temasek holdings and the IRS makes i want my share.
The main problem is there is no capable opposition now. What I mean is no opposition party being able to do a better job than the PAP. Look at CST. His inward looking and style, cost him his Potong Pasir ward eventually. Look at LTK. Even his own people are having infighting at their CEC. Even Lee Li Lian had declined the NCMP post after she had lost the last GE. No need to even say for CSJ.

Prior to the 2011 GE, I remembered having voted for the Opposition, but of course my constituency was still won by the PAP eventually. My opinion is that even if the Opposition is to take over, it may not necessary that they will revoke the PAP policies and loosen the belt. I'm sure they will also not want to rock the boat too much and what's been working had better remained so. Don't be deceived because when they do take over, it may not turn out what you had expected/anticipated. Sinkies are all selfish. If the WP had once complained of the high salaries for the MPs, why don't they take the initiative to voluntarily take a pay-cut now to show their sincerity?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My point is, people in other country have a better choices & save on money to buy medicine, whereas we, are at the mercy of our government. These other countries do have regulation on medicine, certain medicine that are classified as poison or Class "C"...you need a RX.

Stinkperporeans are suckers...

Slow release potassium pills are more portable compared to carrying around bananas especially when you are traveling :smile:

Spore is getting so expensive that nowadays I feel bad about spending money except for food I get from the supermarket. That is why I'll only get the items from online sources. With all these price increases I expect more Sporeans to do the same & tighten their belts & you will see more businesses failing.

By the next GE the PAP are going to have a harder time & will have to do a lot more of "fixing".

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Politicians are not Gods. They cannot be pleasing every corner of the community. For me, on the whole, I would honestly give the present incumbent 7.5 out of 10. It's not easy managing a country, especially when its people are always so demanding. Otherwise, LTK wouldn't need to have so many troubles with the infighting within his party.

PAP MPs are getting $2 to $3+ million a year. With that kind of salary of course Sporeans expect results. Sporeans were brought up under LKY's Spore where you either deliver or you got replaced.

Many of the PAP politicians are actually new Sporeans who were originally from Malaysia. Ultimately the responsibility for their poor performance lies with their leader LHL. Don't expect him to step down because there is a double standard in Spore. If you are a "lesser mortal" you are expected to perform or be replaced but if you are an elite, mistakes are honest mistake and ....?