• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Zikapore Budget 2017: Water Prices To Rise 30% Over Two Years! More Rebates Pls!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay loh, meet at JB City Square mall, outside the UNIGLO shop. Fine with me also. Don't get me wrong, it's not to defend the PAP, it's because of the way they talk so big in this forum but with no balls to act.

Can you blame em? Just look at PAP, they emself are big bully. You tink if trm they are elected out, they dare to hang around in tis Island!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes, I don't understand why those Sinkies always talk about all the good life, good air, good environment in so called first world countries, and especially when they already have proven capable relatives doing as such, but yet they themselves are still here in Sinkie Land today. Why not go over? Then when your living standard has really improved tremendously, do come back to this forum to entice more to do so like what you have done. Only then will I say that you are doing an honorable favor to your fellow Sinkies.

Maybe it is because life is actually better elsewhere than in Spore. For example the air quality of Edmonron in winter is 9 to 30 AQI. In Spore it hovers around 50 to 90+

Many of us have actually worked & stayed in these countries and we are telling people the true facts. I get disgusted when I see the media in Spore portray life in the west negatively. Our elites, their children, their cronies make regular visits there & probably already have home(s) in these countries. If it is so bad why do they do so?

Do not assume that all the people in this forum are living in Spore. I often wonder why they bother to do so because when I was living in Canada, I was too busy enjoying life :smile: I rarely thought about Spore.

There are hundreds of thousands of Sporeans who have made the move and few ever return to Spore. It is actually very easy to meet up with the ex-Sporeans. When you meet with one overseas & they find out that you are a Sporean they are very helpful :smile:

When I was staying in Toronto my landlord was an ex-NUS graduate. He & his wife would visit Spore once a year but it was only to visit the parents. Same thing with an old schoolmate who is now living in Australia. My ex-boss in Spore has a sister who is now living in Alberta. Had a Spore neighbour who left Spore and is living in Burnaby BC. I have another friend who is now a Canadian & he sponsored his parents for a PR. His father was a retired teacher & he was bitter with the PAP.

My point is that it's no longer a secret that life in Spore is bad & getting worse. People are making plans to leave. I know so many people who have given up on Spore or rather given up on the PAP.

I was content to make Spore my hq while I went on my holidays in this region, but the recent price increases has reminded me to look for a second home elsewhere. If you are not working for the PAP & and really one of the "lesser mortal" , you'll probably wake up soon to the reality. If not enjoy yourself with the other millions & millions of of foreigners in Spore

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Of my 4 nephews mentioned, the most successful is still the 1 working with the local developer in Sinkie Land but presently posted to Sydney. He manages to buy 2 condominium units and is planning for a 3rd one. The other 3 who had left are not as successful. There are still opportunities in Sinkie Land if 1 is astute.

Another thing, to leave in order to evade NS is not that really noble. Of course, you may have a different opinion.

Don't bullshit lah, how can a smart can capable person like this, possibly be related to stupid motherfucking cunt like you? How? How? How?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Go on to say what you like. Aren't you still living in Sinkie Land today? Can you change anything to the system? Can you reduce the housing prices by 50%? Otherwise, talk so much for what? When you can't change the system, then you've got to change yourself. Even if you show your middle finger during the GE, are the more than 50% will follow and vote like you? Talk cock lah you. If you want to still stay in Sinkie Land and continue to whine about all the problems, then I brand you as a true loser because you are not going to improve the situation, both for yourself and those welfare dependent Sinkies. Sinkie Land has no place for real losers like you. Why continue to make yourself miserable here by kpkb everyday in this forum? Doing so will not get you anywhere.

U see how fucking retarded you are? In the 50s, 60s, and 70s, the same thing was said of many communist countries like Poland, East Germany, Russia, etc. Cannot change the communist system, impossible to break the monopoly of the state party. But guess what, it did change because people continued to fight it. People when to jail, were killed, when to gulags and reducation camps, etc. but in the end, it did change and communist were not in power anymore. Same for the KMT in Taiwan. Only a PAP cocksucker and motherfucker like you will come here and tell us to give in to the PAP And don't bother. U really are a piece of dog shit.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U see how fucking retarded you are? In the 50s, 60s, and 70s, the same thing was said of many communist countries like Poland, East Germany, Russia, etc. Cannot change the communist system, impossible to break the monopoly of the state party. But guess what, it did change because people continued to fight it. People when to jail, were killed, when to gulags and reducation camps, etc. but in the end, it did change and communist were not in power anymore. Same for the KMT in Taiwan. Only a PAP cocksucker and motherfucker like you will come here and tell us to give in to the PAP And don't bother. U really are a piece of dog shit.
Only a fucking bastard retard with no brains will insist that:
"Opposition Parties Must Oppose".
Never in my life have I ever had such a good laugh before.

KMT in Taiwan? No need to talk about that. Eventually, it'll still have to be returned to the Chinks. Chopped, stamped and double-confirmed.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't bullshit lah, how can a smart can capable person like this, possibly be related to stupid motherfucking cunt like you? How? How? How?
Only a fucking bastard retard with no brains will insist:
"Opposition Parties Must Oppose".
Never in my life have I ever had such a good laugh before.

Your mother also has a similar puah chee bye with leaking cums all around her vagina lips.

Got guts to meet up at JB City Square tomorrow at 10am outside the UNIGLO (J3-25, Level 3) entrance or not? You no bodek one lah. Bodek shrink until can't even slot into your prostitute mother's pua chee bye and in the end, she failed her papsmear test because she had contracted cervical cancer due to too many types of sperms inside her and she now has less than 1 year to live. I'm not surprised at all if you are already a Chap-Cheng-Kia. Have you already bought a niche for her at the Nirvana Memorial Garden in Lim Chu Kang?

By the way bastard, your English sucks lah. What the fuck are you trying to say in the above sentence?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you blame em? Just look at PAP, they emself are big bully. You tink if trm they are elected out, they dare to hang around in tis Island!
I think you have asked the wrong person. Ask those Sinkie traitors and they will be able to give you the "perfect answer" which you want.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it is because life is actually better elsewhere than in Spore. For example the air quality of Edmonron in winter is 9 to 30 AQI. In Spore it hovers around 50 to 90+

Many of us have actually worked & stayed in these countries and we are telling people the true facts. I get disgusted when I see the media in Spore portray life in the west negatively. Our elites, their children, their cronies make regular visits there & probably already have home(s) in these countries. If it is so bad why do they do so?

Do not assume that all the people in this forum are living in Spore. I often wonder why they bother to do so because when I was living in Canada, I was too busy enjoying life :smile: I rarely thought about Spore.

There are hundreds of thousands of Sporeans who have made the move and few ever return to Spore. It is actually very easy to meet up with the ex-Sporeans. When you meet with one overseas & they find out that you are a Sporean they are very helpful :smile:

When I was staying in Toronto my landlord was an ex-NUS graduate. He & his wife would visit Spore once a year but it was only to visit the parents. Same thing with an old schoolmate who is now living in Australia. My ex-boss in Spore has a sister who is now living in Alberta. Had a Spore neighbour who left Spore and is living in Burnaby BC. I have another friend who is now a Canadian & he sponsored his parents for a PR. His father was a retired teacher & he was bitter with the PAP.

My point is that it's no longer a secret that life in Spore is bad & getting worse. People are making plans to leave. I know so many people who have given up on Spore or rather given up on the PAP.

I was content to make Spore my hq while I went on my holidays in this region, but the recent price increases has reminded me to look for a second home elsewhere. If you are not working for the PAP & and really one of the "lesser mortal" , you'll probably wake up soon to the reality. If not enjoy yourself with the other millions & millions of of foreigners in Spore
Yes, there are more and more Sinkies outside Singapore. Already my 3 nephews are examples (but strangely, they are still holding their pink ICs), not to mention my cousin's entire family, mainly to also evade NS for his son in that particular case.

Yup, Singapore's air is fouled by the annual peat fires from the bloody Indonesians. Yup, Singapore is getting more and more expensive by the day, but which country isn't? Yup, those Sinkies who are no longer living in Singapore, but still stirring shits in this forum to further sow discords are labelled as traitors to me. And I wonder why they would want to do so, except that to see the downfall of Singapore as soon as possible. Think about it, should this happen: all your current assets in Singapore (properties, SGD currency, local investments) can seriously drop by 30% to 40% in a matter of months should there be chaos and instability in Singapore. The financial world out there will show no mercy but to attack when they will have the slightest opportunity. Would you want your hard earned Sinkie assets to vaporize away in this manner and within a short period? An example will be your Malaysian dividends would have earned you more had it been RM2->S$1 instead of the current rate. Of course, I know you reinvest the dividends to mitigate the exchange rate loss.

I wish to see more Sinkies leaving Singapore because most of them are selfish, snobbish and worst of all, very self-centered. I'll have to honestly admit here that I also posses some of these characteristics in recent years because the circumstances had forced me to be. When you can't beat them, join them. That's why I despise Sinkies.

So, planning your 2nd home in LOS? Good place, but it'll be even better if Thaksin was still in charge.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, planning your 2nd home in LOS? Good place, but it'll be even better if Thaksin was still in charge.

Haven't decided yet I still have to take a look at Bali & Changmai. Bandung is also pretty nice with the cool temperatures. However the problem is that you need a car to get around in Indomesia.

I may rent a place in Pattaya 1st & try living there for a while & see how I like the place. Instead of committing myself by getting a retirement VISA, I'll probably go the educational route where you can stay there while you are learning the Thai language. This will give me 10 years to decide.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, there are more and more Sinkies outside Singapore. Already my 3 nephews are examples (but strangely, they are still holding their pink ICs), not to mention my cousin's entire family, mainly to also evade NS for his son in that particular case.

Yup, Singapore's air is fouled by the annual peat fires from the bloody Indonesians. Yup, Singapore is getting more and more expensive by the day, but which country isn't? Yup, those Sinkies who are no longer living in Singapore, but still stirring shits in this forum to further sow discords are labelled as traitors to me. And I wonder why they would want to do so, except that to see the downfall of Singapore as soon as possible. Think about it, should this happen: all your current assets in Singapore (properties, SGD currency, local investments) can seriously drop by 30% to 40% in a matter of months should there be chaos and instability in Singapore. The financial world out there will show no mercy but to attack when they will have the slightest opportunity. Would you want your hard earned Sinkie assets to vaporize away in this manner and within a short period? An example will be your Malaysian dividends would have earned you more had it been RM2->S$1 instead of the current rate. Of course, I know you reinvest the dividends to mitigate the exchange rate loss.

I wish to see more Sinkies leaving Singapore because most of them are selfish, snobbish and worst of all, very self-centered. I'll have to honestly admit here that I also posses some of these characteristics in recent years because the circumstances had forced me to be. When you can't beat them, join them. That's why I despise Sinkies.

Words coming from the lowlife horse mouth.

A pap dog is a pap dog. what cannot beat them and join them bullshit excuse. You are a ball-less shit loser who do not deserve any respect. Spineless low life.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Words coming from the lowlife horse mouth.

A pap dog is a pap dog. what cannot beat them and join them bullshit excuse. You are a ball-less shit loser who do not deserve any respect. Spineless low life.
Hah, at least I dare to admit, unlike those Sinkie traitors here. KNNBCCB, even if I don't admit, everyone here would have also guessed it right from my several postings here: snobbish. That's because I have the eligibility to be snobbish and also, I despise those Sinkie traitors here. Already so many Chao Kuniangs. Yesterday, I asked for a meet up at JB City Square at 10am today outside the UNIQLO (J3-25, Level 3) entrance, but no Chao Kuniangs dare to take up this challenge.

I might as well tell you what I'll do: Hire 3 bangalahs, pending the situation on-site, lure the Chao Kuniang out and transport him to an isolated place, break 1 leg, 1 arm and permanently blind his 2 eyes so that he can no longer give any evidence of his assailants to the police. To let him just die like that will be too cheap for him. In this way, he'll be wheel-chair bound for the rest of his life and regret having joined Sammyboy forum. Any Chao Kuniangs dare to take up this challenge? There are still other means beside the above.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

everybody gets bullied...... used to be SPD n WP - now everyone incl those 69 percent who voted them in!!!
before GE they lick your arse.........now even you lick their arse, suck their cock or CB not enuf, still got to pay n pay
worse of all they dun tell the truth but all the cock n bull stories taking you for a fool - insulting your intelligence

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everybody gets bullied...... used to be SPD n WP - now everyone incl those 69 percent who voted them in!!!
before GE they lick your arse.........now even you lick their arse, suck their cock or CB not enuf, still got to pay n pay
worse of all they dun tell the truth but all the cock n bull stories taking you for a fool - insulting your intelligence

What is not new??.......

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
With reference to my article “Water price: Have costs, but no revenue?” (Feb 24)

Terry Xu, the editor of theonlinecitizen had talked to me about the Public Utilities Board’s (PUB) annual reports.

No mention of revenues and profits, only costs?

Since there was no mention of revenues or profits in the media reports in the Straits Times and Channel NewsAsia
here’s what I have been able to compute from the PUB’s annual reports available in its web site.

$166.8m profits in FY2015

The Net Income after Government Grants and after Contribution to GCF (Government Consolidated Fund) and Taxation (Profits) for FY2015 was $166.8 million
an increase of 77.3 per cent compared to say FY2010’s profit of $94.1 million.

Last 7 years’ profits – $1.1b?

The total profits in the last seven years (only seven years’ annual reports in the PUB’s web site) was $1.0909 billion.
How much profits in the last 53 years?

Since the PUB was formed in 1963 – how much profits has it made in the last 53 years?

If we include accumulated interest – how much would it be for the last 53 years?
Projected profits – $220m a year?

Since the increase in domestic water prices will be from 30 to 41 per cent – if we assume the overall increase to be say about 32 per cent
the projected profits may be about $220 million ($166.8 x 1.32) a year.

Other countries’ “water profits or losses”?

How do we compare with the “water profits or losses” of other countries?
Population increase = even higher profits?

However, if the population and GDP continues to increase – and water consumption also increase – the projected profits may be even higher.
Can you imagine how much the profits may be when the population reaches 6.9 million?

Justified or not?
So, is the increase in water prices justified, especially since we are in one of our worse economic downturns?

Leong Sze Hian

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go protest against 30% water hike charges... Wrote so much also no use if there is no action.

Protest Against Unjustified 30% Increase in Cost of Water

Public
· Hosted by Gilbert Goh

Saturday, March 11 at 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM UTC+08

5 days from now

Speakers' Corner @ Hong Lim Park
Hong Lim Park, Singapore

130 Going · 257 Interested Share this event with your friends

https://www.facebook.com/events/131704817353153/#

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP's grand vision is to raise GST to 10% to help the poor even more,,but since it has become such a political hot potato,,,they will have to find back door means to get the revenue...so this water price hike is one,,next will be electricity, gas, COE, ERP, town council fees and so on,,,anything to make up the 10%,,,that is why this water price thing justification is soo hard,,and facts and what is said is soo different,,enough holes has been poked into it to make the pappies look like clowns,,,however with 70%,,PAP should just implement a 20% GST and give 1% back during the next ERECTION and save us all this load of trouble debating water price hikes....