• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Zikapore Budget 2017: Water Prices To Rise 30% Over Two Years! More Rebates Pls!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. However, as the pap has absolute power, they can do anything and everything they wish without considering your welfare. Too bad.

People have been voting with their feet for decades. The trend started with males who wanted to get away from reservists & parents who wanted a better life for their kids. Now it is the turn of the older Sporeans who are looking for a cheaper place to retire.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are copying the vibe of the all time Tonychat. Can't you be a little more creative?
I've never been more satisfied than now, seeing the PAP continuously screwing those ungrateful Sinkies. Truly deserve it.

Just to let you know another secret. Do you know why the same medicines in Sinkie Land cost at least 40% more than neighboring countries? The reason is because all pharmaceutical companies will need to pay an annual licensing fee to the HSA (Health & Science Authority of Singapore, the equivalent of the FDA in America) for each and every type of medicine they bring in to sell. Even if the medicine is the same type but of different dosage, they will still have to pay separate annual licensing fee for each different dosage. So Sinkies, you are truly screwed by the government kao kao.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've never been more satisfied than now, seeing the PAP continuously screwing those ungrateful Sinkies. Truly deserve it.

Just to let you know another secret. Do you know why the same medicines in Sinkie Land cost at least 40% more than neighboring countries? The reason is because all pharmaceutical companies will need to pay an annual licensing fee to the HSA (Health & Science Authority of Singapore, the equivalent of the FDA in America) for each and every type of medicine they bring in to sell. Even if the medicine is the same type but of different dosage, they will still have to pay separate annual licensing fee for each different dosage. So Sinkies, you are truly screwed by the government kao kao.

Good job my fellow islampuki allahcheebye bastard. We mosslem pigs like you are best in fuckin own mothers and daughters.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow islampuki allahcheebye bastard. We mosslem pigs like you are best in fuckin own mothers and daughters.
Can you stop repeating like a broken record? Even if you don't feel sick, it can only show how boring your personality is. Totally no colors at all in your boring life.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Temporary ceased 10% then increase other sector.:biggrin:
They didnt pass through 10% gst but they divert it into other sector....town council, water etc. Altogether huat la:biggrin:

Prosperous years ahead never been so clear.:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The mothers will have to cover their kids eyes, when they pass by.....you will be charge for corrupting minors, disturbing the peace, entertainment without a license & insulting the modesty of.... & creating racial disharmony by offending the Muslims...etc.. ha ha ha

If I use a Chantik Minah to wash the car instead, will it be halal, and non offensive to malayus?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've said before: Singapore is no place for the middle class and the poor. It is the playground meant for the rich, upper and top echelons.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I use a Chantik Minah to wash the car instead, will it be halal, and non offensive to malayus?

But you must wrap her all in black with only a slit for the eyes to wash the car....or else it is not halal. One of our neighbour use to get their Indonesian maid to wash their car....she was damn hot, wear T-shirts that were so wide at the top..every time she bend to soap the car...you can see her two massive bolas.....it was deem haram...so she has to wrap like a " bak chang" to wash the car...anyway..panas yati....has left.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've said before: Singapore is no place for the middle class and the poor. It is the playground meant for the rich, upper and top echelons.

I second that but they do need the poor to grind.
But in fact every part of the world is a place for the riches.
Every part of the world the poor is being bullied.
This is nature cycle, where do you want to go?
Only solution is climb up the human food chain.:biggrin:

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you stop repeating like a broken record? Even if you don't feel sick, it can only show how boring your personality is. Totally no colors at all in your boring life.

islampigs like you are losers. No need tell you any new things.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
islampigs like you are losers. No need tell you any new things.
That's because stinking pigs like you are so boring that you can't even have anything else more to say. I believe your educational level is so low that you can't even form the next sentence without a mistake. So poor thing. Singapore is truly not the place for you. It's either you leave or you'll suffer like the rest of the middle class and the poor. So pathetic.

From your postings, it's as clear as the daylight on who's the loser and who's the winner. You are only cheating yourself. Go ahead and masturbate yourself to orgasm if you so desire. You can't beat me in the English language.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is a brand of OTC ( Off the shelf) eye wash that no longer sells here recently, it had around for decades, I forgot the name..... I discovered this many, many years ago, I think many Stinkingporeans are not aware of the HSA 'strangulation' on OTC drugs. Years back, one day, I went down to medical hall to buy a bottle of Agorol for my late mother. Many would be familiar with Agorol , that is for constipation...Shop told me, they don't sell it anymore...so I went to a few shops, same story. So, I asked why, they told me about HSA licensing & the pharmaceutical company refusal to pay & they remove the product from the Singapore market. That was Agorol, I was looking for Conbantrim...this was an old brand of de-worming medicine, which is very effective. I use to take it annually back then, it was taken off the market here. You hop on a bus, cross the CIQ's....you get into JB or any part of Malaysia...you can get the two brands I mentioned...

We are paying way too much for OTC drugs here & HSA has a 'strangle hold' on the consumers here, which every stinkperporeans are not aware of or don't bother to know...& they behave like they are the world authority..like the FDA of USA...their interests is to 'milk' more money from us....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am beginning to connect many childhood friends, classmates, school mates, some of which I have not seen since primary or even upper schools days, some for decades through the internet. I wondered over the number of years, what happened to most I know...many went Australia, Canada, UK, Israel, Nordic Countries...Western Europe, Philippines...gave up citizenship & never came back. My close buddy migrated to Canada & have 4 kids...one will ask...why you did not go? I did...in the 70's...my late mother pulled me back..sigh!..."filial son"..damn!

This is why when I debate with my brainwashed friends, and they state the PAP line which is "Sinkies are not producing often enough, that is why we have to import these FTs", I tell them that is not true. I know many sinkie families and couples that have migrated overseas and are reproducing just fine. the example you give of your buddy having 4 kids in canada, I also know a couple that had 3 kids in canada. Nothing wrong with the birth rate for sinkies, its just that they are not reproducing in zikapore. If the PAP had managed to retain all these people, we would not have to import these shits from what ever 3rd world country. .

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudbabi like you are genetically programmed to fuck your own mothers and daughters because pukiAllAh cheebye said so.
See, only losers will alter the post. It only reflects on your stupidity because other forumers can backtrack to what I had posted and the truth will be revealed. There's only full of m&d inside your brain, or do you have 1 in the first place? The same goes for your lao chee bye prostitute mother, or mothers. Go and fuck your mother's chee bye lah. You bloody bastard no balls coward pig.

Fucking Islampig, just joined only in Oct 2016 and want to yaya papaya here. FUCK YOU. Fungkulo, Parcodio, Putana Madonna, Sushabigu, Pokatroya.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is why when I debate with my brainwashed friends, and they state the PAP line which is "Sinkies are not producing often enough, that is why we have to import these FTs", I tell them that is not true. I know many sinkie families and couples that have migrated overseas and are reproducing just fine. the example you give of your buddy having 4 kids in canada, I also know a couple that had 3 kids in canada. Nothing wrong with the birth rate for sinkies, its just that they are not reproducing in zikapore. If the PAP had managed to retain all these people, we would not have to import these shits from what ever 3rd world country. .

Those people I know, that had left would have been here & contributed much....we have lost so many talents, that now benefit other nations & import those 'flotsam & jetsam' of humanity where our hard earned money, is now benefitting 3rd world countries...& worse of all, the 3rd world citizens the "flotsam & jetsam' of humanity is calling us names, & looking down on us.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Islam pigs , fuck allah .

We m&d retards islampuki allahcheebye pigs are genetically inferior

Also better to die earlier as we are too poor and will depend on state welfare if we live longer. Allah butoh. only losers in real life will call themselves 'winners'.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nonsense middle class are doing pretty well for themselves,all the elites i know self made or otherwise love PAP and lick up up every drop of wisdom the ministars dispense.(AK assi the investor blogger for one he has nearly seven figure CPF and six figure SRS and cant stop praising it and everytime some ministar talk about economic policy he will always put in a good word),and most of the middle class are pro establishment,they are enjoying their artificial lifes in aircon shopping malls in nice clothes eating good food.....most of the opposition losers consist of mostly of losers working minimum low income wage jobs sinkies majority in their late 30s,40s,50s and sixties,either they lack the knowledge on how to improve their financial situation or they simply lack the willpower and discipline to organize and change their habits and lives.just go to one of those hong lim park protests back in 2013 and look at the losers gathered there,most of them look like peasants dressed in rags,most of them look like taxi drivers and kopitiam uncles,the handful of young adults there either look like unemployed adults living with parents at 32 like flatearther or part time job hopping losers.......u will rarely find middle class well dressed sinkie in one of these losers gathering,they are busying enjoying themselves in aircon malls and restaurants and u will never find a single high caste shitskin or ang moh banker dressed in suit and tie thats for sure i can bet my left nut on that.

Last edited: