• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Britain Is Now Islamic And Lawless, Men Take As Many Wives They Want

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
British Muslims can marry as many wives they want. While polygamy is illegal under British law, this means that Britain has become lawless. It is permitted under Sharia law, and while it's unusual, some estimate that there are as many as 20,000 polygamous marriages among Muslims in the UK today.
This is a proof that sharia law does not belong to western societies and must be banned once and for always.

This video may contain old video footage, but because of the unexpected major demographic and political changes around the entire world, these old video footage suddenly has become very actual with the present situation, that is known in many cities and neighborhoods across the globe.

Britain Is Now Islamic And Lawless, Men Take As Many Wives They Want

[video=youtube;XsiPnZjPTOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsiPnZjPTOc[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the only one thing I agree with Islamic law is polygamy. Chinese custom used to have polygamy until Christians come and restrict it to monogamy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the only one thing I agree with Islamic law is polygamy. Chinese custom used to have polygamy until Christians come and restrict it to monogamy.

About 40 or 45 years ago, it was a Chinese customs for a successful Chinese man to have 1 main wife, 2 or 3 or 4 xiao lau por, & concubines...in which, we will call 'porcupines'. It was a measure of wealth & the man's virility.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to disagree with polygamy.if one is rich n successful. No need have wife just have mistresses can oreadi..Also there are rules for multiple wives..For both Chinese n Muslim tradition..Not so easy suka suka have one.like big wife must agree n all treated fairly..Etc..N I mean have 1 wife hard enough..Have 4? Can u imagine the bitching tat will go on n on?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to disagree with polygamy.if one is rich n successful. No need have wife just have mistresses can oreadi..Also there are rules for multiple wives..For both Chinese n Muslim tradition..Not so easy suka suka have one.like big wife must agree n all treated fairly..Etc..N I mean have 1 wife hard enough..Have 4? Can u imagine the bitching tat will go on n on?

I tried having 2 women under one roof living as wives. Envy of all men? Hehe easier said than done. Not workable. Women are just petty creatures. No sane woman would share their man with another willingly. Trust me been there done that. Both set of families living apart might still work as long as it's out of sight but still not out of mind so occasionally you'll get gags to incite guilt, nagging and sacarsm etc. That's what bitches do best.
And I havent start on the in laws yet. So best is to do it discreetly and under the radar.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad idea. With polygamy inheritance is tricksy business. You see Trump? Marry divorce marry divorce. Very clean cut. Each ex wife and their ex children know what to expect from Ma at minimum.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
White british people are wimps and full of self-loathing for their inferior ways. That's why they don't dare to make a stand for their beliefs, secular or christian, in the face of an assertive Muslim.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
White british people are wimps and full of self-loathing for their inferior ways. That's why they don't dare to make a stand for their beliefs, secular or christian, in the face of an assertive Muslim.

Dun be a xenopubic ok? White Anglo Saxons too were immigrants to the British Isles. The strong displace the weak, the united the divided, such is life. :cool:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun be a xenopubic ok? White Anglo Saxons too were immigrants to the British Isles. The strong displace the weak, the united the divided, such is life. :cool:

According to liberal history, the whites are native to nowhere. They are immigrants everywhere and displaced all the rightful local bumiputras. Give the land back to the original non-white people. Fuck them all!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tried having 2 women under one roof living as wives. Envy of all men? Hehe easier said than done. Not workable. Women are just petty creatures. No sane woman would share their man with another willingly. Trust me been there done that. Both set of families living apart might still work as long as it's out of sight but still not out of mind so occasionally you'll get gags to incite guilt, nagging and sacarsm etc. That's what bitches do best.
And I havent start on the in laws yet. So best is to do it discreetly and under the radar.

Hahaha...So u agree with me..Thanks...But if one has wealth n power...No need to get multiple wife..Just have many mistresses n f n throw...Get new stock all the time...Y keep to just one

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha...So u agree with me..Thanks...But if one has wealth n power...No need to get multiple wife..Just have many mistresses n f n throw...Get new stock all the time...Y keep to just one

I don't envy the muslim with multiple wives. They all look so fat, ugly, out of shape and black. My one wife is far better.