• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat ST Engineerig Huat Huat from Smart Nation Projects!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST Engineering to thrive amidst Singapore's Smart Nation initiative
It is poised to clinch $2.5b worth of deals this year.

As Singapore realises its Smart Nation dreams, ST Engineering is expected to benefit from it the most.

"Electronics could be the star in the era of smart nation and focus on infocom technology (ICT) and cyber security," a report from CIMB noted.

The brokerage firm noted that ST Engineering could clinch $2.5b worth of electronics contracts this year, following a strong 2016 with $2.3b worth of contracts signed. Around $1.6bn of the said contracts were from the advanced electronics ICT segment.

"Order momentum could continue in 2017 as it is in a structural sweet spot of heightened demand for data analytics, machine-to-machine communications and urbanisation trend.

Left hand to right hand to feed the jiak Liao bee ex generals. Smart Nation indeed!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, this kind of fuck up company also can make it. i am at loss of words...never mind, like i say before if they can sustain this every year, i will drive my car over the moon.:oIo:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, this kind of fuck up company also can make it. i am at loss of words...never mind, like i say before if they can sustain this every year, i will drive my car over the moon.:oIo:

Times are bad so the PAP must prop up these useless GLCs which have many friends & relatives of the party.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Times are bad so the PAP must prop up these useless GLCs which have many friends & relatives of the party.

Times are fcuking bloody bad PAP keep on increase every damn thing, coming soon HDB 80% of peasants stays in pigeon holes!! PAP increase conservancy fee!!

Recently increase car park 20% that never mind but bloody suppliers, hawkers every one else jump into the band wagon they increase price too!! Poor peasants who voted these bastards into ParLeement!! Primary school students also knows how to run the country, short of funds increase price!!

COE manipulated by LTA what can I say!! they fixed at $50K despite the sinking economy!!

Like that must thanks those 69.9% pain in the A peasants!! You asked for it!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Times are fcuking bloody bad PAP keep on increase every damn thing, coming soon HDB 80% of peasants stays in pigeon holes!! PAP increase conservancy fee!!

Recently increase car park 20% that never mind but bloody suppliers, hawkers every one else jump into the band wagon they increase price too!! Poor peasants who voted these bastards into ParLeement!! Primary school students also knows how to run the country, short of funds increase price!!

COE manipulated by LTA what can I say!! they fixed at $50K despite the sinking economy!!

Like that must thanks those 69.9% pain in the A peasants!! You asked for it!!

If you want to remain sane you have to look at the silver lining. I'm certain that some of the 70% are hurting & feel the same as you do now about the PAP. Maybe in the next GE the 70% will re-consider about voting for the PAP? ehh ..maybe, if they cab remember that long

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to remain sane you have to look at the silver lining. I'm certain that some of the 70% are hurting & feel the same as you do now about the PAP. Maybe in the next GE the 70% will re-consider about voting for the PAP? ehh ..maybe, if they cab remember that long

U keep talking about next g.e. next g.e.,I have waited two g.e.s lets face it if sinkies cant wake up after 8 years they are never going to wake up.no point wasting another year of ur life.even when this island become a unrecognizable sinkhole sinkies will never wake up.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huat at the expense of licking the arse and at the beck and call of former Ida now govtech has nothing to be proud of. I rather be a non slave poor sinkie. :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U keep talking about next g.e. next g.e.,I have waited two g.e.s lets face it if sinkies cant wake up after 8 years they are never going to wake up.no point wasting another year of ur life.even when this island become a unrecognizable sinkhole sinkies will never wake up.

I am puzzled why it ia so hard for people to vote for the opposition:confused:

I have spent most of my life in Sennet Estate under the SDP. I often wondered why others didn't vote for the alternative parties :confused:
Some of my old work colleagues would even make jokes about my constituency :smile: Funny thing is that many of them have now emigrated or are unemployed :biggrin:

Although I am now staying in a PAP constituency I still vote for the opposition because I think the PAP has too much power & they have been corrupted by it.

I now only eat & sleep in Spore because I have a home here that is fully paid for. However I don't have to rely on Spore for a living. I get all my money from non-Sporean sources. With all the price hikes here, I plan on staying away longer. Still looking around lah

However I still plan to return to Spore whenever there is a GE.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The brokerage firm noted that ST Engineering could clinch $2.5b worth of electronics contracts this year, following a strong 2016 with $2.3b worth of contracts signed. Around $1.6bn of the said contracts were from the advanced electronics ICT segment ...
note dat tis haven even include ze 4thcoming contract from prc who r totally impressed wif ze terrexes ...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am puzzled why it ia so hard for people to vote for the opposition:confused:

I have spent most of my life in Sennet Estate under the SDP. I often wondered why others didn't vote for the alternative parties :confused:
Some of my old work colleagues would even make jokes about my constituency :smile: Funny thing is that many of them have now emigrated or are unemployed :biggrin:

Although I am now staying in a PAP constituency I still vote for the opposition because I think the PAP has too much power & they have been corrupted by it.

I now only eat & sleep in Spore because I have a home here that is fully paid for. However I don't have to rely on Spore for a living. I get all my money from non-Sporean sources. With all the price hikes here, I plan on staying away longer. Still looking around lah

However I still plan to return to Spore whenever there is a GE.

sounds nice,wish i have the same financial freedom as u,where do u spend most of ur time at?

if i had the money,this would be my dream place,right on top of melbourne cbd.styled like a old warehouse.

https://www.realestate.com.au/sold/property-apartment-vic-melbourne-124477174

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sounds nice,wish i have the same financial freedom as u,where do u spend most of ur time at?

if i had the money,this would be my dream place,right on top of melbourne cbd.styled like a old warehouse.

https://www.realestate.com.au/sold/property-apartment-vic-melbourne-124477174

I know that many Sporeans dream of having a car & private property because they have been denied these "luxuries" by the PAP. For me I use to stay in a private property so my dream is different :smile:

I'm more interested in getting a place near the seaside where you have the sea breeze & the relaxing sounds of the tides. Or near the forest with it's fresh air.

When you get older, you don't really need a large place. It is also difficult to maintain a large place. Have relatives in Melbourne & they have a big house with a pool but since all the kids are grown up all that space is not being used.