• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LEAKED VIDEO shows CHILLING MURDER of KIM JONG NAM

sinkiezen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leaked video appears to show killers attacking Kim Jong-nam
PUBLISHED : Monday, 20 February, 2017, 9:11am
UPDATED : Monday, 20 February, 2017, 9:54am
COMMENTS:

A video clip of events leading to the death of Kim Jong-nam has been leaked to the media.

The video, screened by Japan’s Fuji TV on its Mr Sunday programme, appears to have been taken from several CCTV cameras in Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
It shows a passenger identified by the programme as Kim Jong-nam, brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, making his way through the airport terminal. He is dressed in jeans, a dark shirt and a pale blazer, with a black backpack slung over his shoulder.

[video=youtube;Zjfm_XOxLOs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjfm_XOxLOs[/video]

Once he arrives at the entrance of the departure lobby, he stops momentarily to look up at the flight schedules.
After checking the flight schedules, he then moves to a nearby self-check-in kiosk.

In a flash, the next scene shows two women approaching Kim, one in a whitetop appearing to lunge as she places her hand over Kim’s face. There is a flurry of movement, then after a matter of two or three seconds, the three break apart.

The woman in white - whose hair and dress resembles a woman dressed in a top with an “LOL” slogan who Malaysian police said was connected to the killing - walks briskly away.
The other woman cannot be seen.

North Korean suspects in the killing of Kim Jong-un, Ri Jae-nam (front left), Hong Song-hac (back left) and Ri Ji Hyun (right) are seen in this undated handout released by the Royal Malaysia Police. Photo: Reuters
The footage then shows Kim approaching two policemen, who lead him to a medical clinic in the airport. There is then another flurry involving a stretcher, but the details cannot be seen.
Malaysian police say four suspects linked to the killing of Kim have fled the country.

“I confirm today the perpetrators, the four suspects are from North Korea (without diplomatic passports) have left our country on the same day (of Kim Jong-nam’s killing),” said police inspector Noor Rashid Ibrahim at a press conference on Sunday.

In addition to the four suspects who fled the country, police are looking for three other new suspects, whose pictures were displayed at the conference.
A female suspect believed to have been involved in the assassination of Kim Jong-un. Photo: EPA
Of these three, one has already been identified as a North Korean national.

Malaysia also shot back at North Korea’s allegations that authorities were purposely delaying the investigation, including the release of Kim Jong-nam’s remains.
“North Korea can say anything, but, as far as we are concerned, we follow the legal requirements of our country,” Noor Rashid said.
Pyongyang is behind the death, a South Korean Defense Ministry spokesman alleged Sunday.
“The government assumes that North Korea’s regime is behind the incident,” Defense Ministry spokesman Jeong Joon-hee said, adding that there would be no further comment while Malaysian police conduct their investigation.

Kim Jong-nam, the 45-year-old eldest of former dictator Kim Jong-il’s three sons, had been due to travel from Kuala Lumpur to Macau last Monday but died after he was apparently sprayed with a poisonous substance at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Malaysian police previously said the investigation can’t be concluded until the person’s family comes forward to identify him.
Authorities are waiting on pathology and toxicology test results to determine the exact cause of death.

Noor Rashid mentioned that Malaysian authorities are not investigating based on politics but merely trying to understand why the killing took place in Malaysia.

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/east-...deo-appears-show-women-attacking-kim-jong-nam

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a shame...this could never have happened in sg hahaha. the spf would have acted long ago.

SPF? Hhahahhaha, you must be kidding.
If it happened in Sinkieland, the LOL girl and the other assassins will now either be in Sinkapore or out Sinkapore, everyone take cover!!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a shame...this could never have happened in sg hahaha. the spf would have acted long ago.
in sinkielan, ze mata-mata c ze 2 charbors oredi go hide in ambulans ... dun even nid 2 tok about c-ing ze north korean guys ...

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL( pun intended)!!!!!. If this had happened in sg, the cops would have ran and hide in the ambulance and left ah bui on the airport floor instead.
hahahhahahah LOL. They couldn't even catch a limping Mas Salamat and for 2 years doesn't even know he has left sinkieland long time ago. almost everyone I met thinks the matland cops are way way more efficient and professional than our local poodles.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL( pun intended)!!!!!. If this had happened in sg, the cops would have ran and hide in the ambulance and left ah bui on the airport floor instead.
hahahhahahah LOL. They couldn't even catch a limping Mas Salamat and for 2 years doesn't even know he has left sinkieland long time ago. almost everyone I met thinks the matland cops are way way more efficient and professional than our local poodles.

They have a lot of experience with criminals mah. Plus they Malay very steady. You call for help in SG better pray you dun get Chinese cop or he run and hide in ambulance! :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
almost everyone I met thinks the matland cops are way way more efficient and professional than our local poodles.

Spot on. I suspect a key reason is because up north, they don't get scholars to head their police force.

Their officers are really tested. Unlike the bapoks we have in SPF.

I bet my last dollar the LI riot would not have taken place up north coz their guys would have opened fire, shortage of manpower notwithstanding.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on. I suspect a key reason is because up north, they don't get scholars to head their police force.

Their officers are really tested. Unlike the bapoks we have in SPF.

I bet my last dollar the LI riot would not have taken place up north coz their guys would have opened fire, shortage of manpower notwithstanding.

that's right. the police force in mudland have gangsters amongst their midst. it a case of you scratch my back I scratch yours. some of the top cops and politicians received not only info but kickbacks of all kind from the underworld kingpins for going easy on them. their ground intel is very solid with even drug addicts being their foot soldiers. even the previous IGP had an open feud with the CAD head over corruption allegations. even that 14K associate called sabah kid was released by the FBI after a certain minister step in with a letter he was an ally in the fight against terroriists.(a tall story) a blardy joke that the FBI in usa had to let him go in exchange for vital info from malaysia side. you catch my drift. hahahahah heard from inside sources why the most important part of the video when kim assasination was carried was blur was because electronic jammers were used but they had some help from you know who to unscramble the data. never underestimate the cops in KL. even the NK side were caught off guard. hahhaha

Last edited: