• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Indian woman' s Contract demanded her to Offer Sex to Her Master in peaceland Saudi

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noorjahan, 38, a resident of Shahpur, and her husband, Harshad, collected Rs 2.5 lakh to go to Saudi Arabia and live their 'gulf dream'. They sold their auto-rickshaw and the air-conditioner Noorjahan used at her beauty parlour, to collect the money.
politis_1487408619.jpg

Their dream ended in a nightmare when Noorjahan learnt in Saudi Arabia that her job included having sex ('home service') with the master. Later, her husband was forced to borrow Rs 2.5 lakh in Saudi Riyals to secure her release from jail. Fourteen months after their arrival, he put her on a plane back to India but had to stay back himself to repay the loan he had taken.
Noorjahan recalls the day when she and her husband approached Nisar, a Mumbai-based immigration agent. The couple were promised jobs as beautician and driver respectively for a salary of Saudi Riyal 2500 (approximately Rs 44,700) each.
The nightmare began as soon as they landed at Dammam airport in August 2015. Here an agent took her husband to work in Riyadh while she was asked to work in Dammam.
thedailybeast_1487408646.jpg

"It came as a shock as we were promised that we will stay together. I was sent to Zara, a local 'madam' running a beauty parlour. When my iqama (work permit) arrived after three months, it held another shocker — I was listed as a maid!" said Noorjahan.
She was told by Indian and Filipino women staying with her that the 'home service' she was supposed to do included sexual favours. It was only her marital status and repeated excuses of ill health that kept her from being sexually exploited.
"In March 2016, a girl from Hyderabad tried to cut her wrist to kill herself after repeated atrocities," recalled Noorjahan. "Humiliation was part of the job as we were treated like animals. I was beaten or dragged by the hair for making even a small protest."
She said she still has bruise marks on her forehead and elbow as souvenirs of those days.
therules_1487408670.jpg

"The girl's suicide attempt was reported as an act to portray Saudis in poor light. It resulted in a jail term for the three of us — from April to October last year," she said.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indian woman' s Contract demanded her to Offer Sex to Her Master in peaceland Sau

The shitskin desi just need to spread her legs and lift up the arms for a nuclear nasal attack.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indian woman' s Contract demanded her to Offer Sex to Her Master in peaceland Sau

this is the type of foreign talent we need.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's great that these saudis know how to treat these shit skins. They are doing things right.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's great that these saudis know how to treat these shit skins. They are doing things right.

what is wrong for this shit skin to have sex with her master in Saudi? she got money.
she had sex with her indian husband back in India but she remained poor and her husband sold her to Saudi.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what is wrong for this shit skin to have sex with her master in Saudi? she got money.
she had sex with her indian husband back in India but she remained poor and her husband sold her to Saudi.

shit skin trying to act holy. Saudis really have a way to fuck these shit skins up. I notice shit skins dare play punk even around ang moh i observed in pattaya and of course in sinkieland but they get totally fucked up by the saudis and other arabs. I notice arabs especially saudis look like shit skins themselves they really know how to reign in these shit skins.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are Many shitskins in Arab and Middle east and arabs are good at fixing shitskins.
do you see riot by shitskins in Middle East?

do you see riots in Little India under PAP management?

that is enough said

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if she charges $69 per shot she will make more money. but if she signs an all-master-can-eat buffet contract for $696 per month, she can get banged 69 times per week or 6.9 days and still earn a paltry $23 per day. adding insult to injury she still has to do house chores including washing cars under the hot sun.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are Many shitskins in Arab and Middle east and arabs are good at fixing shitskins.
do you see riot by shitskins in Middle East?

do you see riots in Little India under PAP management?

that is enough said

if only sinkies can learn from arabs but forget it. Chinese dog syndrome where they only dare mess with other Chinese.

Notice that india doesn't dare mess with saudi arabia i mean they should know how many of their shitizens get screwed over there yet they don't dare do anything. Remember how they removed barricades from the US embassey in shitskin land over the jailing of some shit skin diplomat in the US.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

bloody pimp got caught then talk cock