• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious TIME magazine 27 February 2017

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
intcover0227lr.jpg

Download links (choose one)

http://ul.to/6ggt1iu1

https://filescdn.com/1xs7sgzcwu19

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I used to respect Time Magazine. However it pretty obvious they have not descended into the putrid swamp that is the left wing media.

Trump has done a fantastic job in less than 30 days. He certainly has done more for the American people than Obama ever did in the 2900 days he was in office.

The violent illegals are being sent home, the stock market is up, jobs are flowing back, TPP has been buried, NAFTA is being fixed, stock markets are at an all time high and the judicial system is on the mend after being politicised for more than a decade.

I have not considered moving the USA since I was last there in the mid 80s. Because of Trump I am now reviewing my options for a possible move back. Trump is the man.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to respect Time Magazine. However it pretty obvious they have not descended into the putrid swamp that is the left wing media.

Trump has done a fantastic job in less than 30 days. He certainly has done more for the American people than Obama ever did in the 2900 days he was in office.

Very fake news!

The violent illegals are being sent home,
yeah? How many?

the stock market is up,
And when it comes down, then what?

jobs are flowing back
The problem is skill shortage, not jobs.

TPP has been buried,
Big deal.
NAFTA is being fixed
By who? Negotiation has not even started!

stock markets are at an all time high and the judicial system is on the mend after being politicised for more than a decade.
Judicial system has always been politicised ...that's a fact of the American system when the Senate decides on who gets appointed.
How is it on the mend? By putting more R judges?

I have not considered moving the USA since I was last there in the mid 80s. Because of Trump I am now reviewing my options for a possible move back. Trump is the man.
Trump will die by the sword he used.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Uni Lecturer for 101 told us not to quote, cite or mention Time, Newsweek etc even from well respected columnists if ever there is such as thing. He however only allowed the Economist. He said they were by nature populist ( before the term became fashionable) as it was market driven economy and their advertisers were from that World. We realised what he was saying as time went on. Look at the advertisements in the Economists.

Populist here refers to what the general people are thinking and it is usually short term or event driven.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
This Trump saga has really been an eye opener. The depths to which Western liberal media has sunk is beyond comprehension. They've pretty much sealed their fate in the long term.

At least the ST puts some effort into the appearance of neutrality.

The biggest lie by the liberal media is the constant claim that Trump mocked a handicapped reporter when he did nothing of the sort. He should sue because the claim is really damaging if he allows it to be perpetuated.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't forget that with every change in admin, there are thousands of staffers who are hired in the obama era who still work for the white house and executive branch departments. replacing them and filling their positions are not trivial matters as it takes months if not years to drain the obama swamp. these soon-to-be-fired staffers know their days are numbered and are doing eveything possible to undermine the new admin in order to land plump jobs with various entities that are media related, time magazine being one of the more obama-kissing, leftist, liberal, progressive, politically-correct shit news generators. the more former obama staffers continue to leak and feed quid pro quo cowdung to their media handlers the better chance of easing into useless paper pushing careers paying high retainer fees. they are all watching out for their own future arses. 8 years under obama are a long time to establish close ties and curry favors with nefarious entities outside the white house. these hypocrites are not patriots. they are self-serving idiots who think highly of themselves.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
In my opinion almost everyone has taken their eyes of the ball. The real threat to the USA is not Russia or North Korea or Trump or the crowd sizes at the Donald Trump show.

The real threat is Iran. Not only is the country close to being nuclear capable. It is the fact that it is already waging war by proxy on many fronts.

The Radical Islamists are not constrained by the possibility of mutual destruction. They have qualms about wiping half of mankind off the face of this earth. If they gain control of nuclear capability the world could be toast.

This threat is not something that was manufactured by Trump the way Galterie created the Falkland war in order to create a bogeyman. It has been building up since the mid 80s and has been ignored by all Presidents post Reagan till Trump arrived on the scene.

Trump needs to deal with this issue and he needs bipartisan support to make the hard decisions that will not be pretty. The juvenile battles that are currently raging over trivial issues are just a waste of oxygen and are consuming valuable time and energy that should be directed towards real threats.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our Uni Lecturer for 101 told us not to quote, cite or mention Time, Newsweek etc even from well respected columnists if ever there is such as thing. He however only allowed the Economist. He said they were by nature populist ( before the term became fashionable) as it was market driven economy and their advertisers were from that World. We realised what he was saying as time went on. Look at the advertisements in the Economists.

Populist here refers to what the general people are thinking and it is usually short term or event driven.

economist is garbage nowadays,used to read it when i was in NS,now its full of political driven drivel and advertisements.remember when it used to be solely focused on economic theory,investment and interesting interviews of ceos of various businessess....now its is politics affecting this,this this,whats life gonna be like under blah blah blah,enemies of US,climate change left wing or right wing,and most of the articles is like promoting their advertisers and selling their agenda.we want a populist magazine,not this corporate driven global world order illuminati crap.i dont want to read garbage about how monsanto is a good company and how they are saving the world one seed at a time just because they paid u $500,000.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The editors can deny it all they want but the Economist today is run by bleeding hearts and keep echoing humanitarian rhetoric (or hyperbole) depending on how you look at it. Do not kid yourself, no major news outlet today has a balanced view. it all depends on who their subscribers or advertisers are

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The editors can deny it all they want but the Economist today is run by bleeding hearts and keep echoing humanitarian rhetoric (or hyperbole) depending on how you look at it. Do not kid yourself, no major news outlet today has a balanced view. it all depends on who their subscribers or advertisers are

u mean companies pretending to be left wing?lmao have u even read an issue of the economist and seen their advertisers and the full page adverts every other page?all the cloud companies,trading companies,food engineering companies,oil companies all pretending to be helping to save the poor,save the climate,save the rhinos,save the animals,solving poverty while saving mother nature,bring jobs to the people of ohio blah blah blah.

my god u must think us liberals highly educated people who read economics magazines and investment and finance and science journals as fools or something?why dont u go fool them idiots down south in those nudie mags and playboy and motor car mags and fishing magazines?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u mean companies pretending to be left wing?lmao have u even read an issue of the economist and seen their advertisers and the full page adverts every other page?all the cloud companies,trading companies,food engineering companies,oil companies all pretending to be helping to save the poor,save the climate,save the rhinos,save the animals,solving poverty while saving mother nature,bring jobs to the people of ohio blah blah blah.

my god u must think us liberals highly educated people who read economics magazines and investment and finance and science journals as fools or something?why dont u go fool them idiots down south in those nudie mags and playboy and motor car mags and fishing magazines?

Yes, yes and yes. Don't you and your homies have a homeless soul to feed in East End?