• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Uvwxyz

cknk2017

Alfrescian
Loyal
Market recovered so much.
time to sell?

SingTel, STE, bank shares are very solid.

HL finance also seem good.

cknk2017

Alfrescian
Loyal
Semb corp result double profit, more to chiong?

I see many companies financial result seem not bad, still holding my shares.

Uvwxyz, u think correction coming? As Singapore market has Chiong so much since December.

Last edited:

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think still ok to hold and even buy a little. Market still got chance to move up barring major unfavourable developments. It is always like this, the market climbs a wall of worry. I am still holding on to my Keppel and other stocks.

Semb corp result double, more to chiong?

Uvwxyz, u think correction coming? As Singapore market has Chiong so much since December.

cknk2017

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blue chip not much movement, my DBS and ocbc didn't move much these few days.

Time to sell? Or hold for dividend?

cknk2017

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Long as can earn then ok.

So far my portfolio is doing very good.

Overall still earn:smile: make some stupid mistake but now earn back

cknk2017

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oil and gas still have chance to climb higher.
Oil price still cheap.

Bank also got potential.

The rest of the blue chips really bo Li.

Especially telecoms almost hang there. SingTel is the strongest and didn't drop much.
But today market up it didn react much of the good news.

cknk2017

Alfrescian
Loyal
These two stocks are quite vulnerable to 4th telco entry. Singtel is a better bet but it has come up to a 'neither here nor there' level.

I have enough SingTel.i notice that SingTel really just hang there. Not much movement even with market big Cheong today

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Semb corp result double profit, more to chiong?

U sell kidney to invest in shares