• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 5000 years of culture condensed in a bowl of noodles. Commie chinks are savages!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2017年2月18日中午12时25分,犯罪嫌疑人胡某(男,22岁,四川宣汉人)因口角纠纷,持面馆菜刀 在武汉武市昌区武南一村71号一面馆门口,将面馆业主姚某(男,42岁,湖北郧西人)砍死。民警快速出警, 现场将犯罪嫌疑人抓获,目前案件正在审查中。(武汉市公安局)

[video=youtube;hlmH8_RPqjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=hlmH8_RPqjA[/video]

[video=youtube;q8HA27ceBys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=56&v=q8HA27ceBys[/video]

carnage

Alfrescian
Loyal
2017年2月18日中午12时25分,犯罪嫌疑人胡某(男,22岁,四川宣汉人)因口角纠纷,持面馆菜刀 在武汉武市昌区武南一村71号一面馆门口,将面馆业主姚某(男,42岁,湖北郧西人)砍死。民警快速出警, 现场将犯罪嫌疑人抓获,目前案件正在审查中。(武汉市公安局)

[video=youtube;hlmH8_RPqjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=hlmH8_RPqjA[/video]

[video=youtube;q8HA27ceBys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=56&v=q8HA27ceBys[/video]

Actually more than 5000 years of culture is CARNAGE and that is the BEST thing, most important thing, ensures good ELIMINATION, helps BALANCE of planet earth's Resources/Consumption. And prevented our total extinction - due to exhaustion by over-consumption. Modern Civilization wrongfully avoided Elimination and Carnage leading to overpopulation and over consumption of resources, hence drive entire planet into TOTAL EXTINCTION.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never knew chinks could be so ferocious amongst themselves. They usually are quite timid and usually get beaten up by m&ds, white folk and arabs.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I never knew chinks could be so ferocious amongst themselves. They usually are quite timid and usually get beaten up by m&ds, white folk and arabs.

I've pointed out this fact many times. The Chinese are good only at killing each other. They're terrified of taking on the rest of the world because they know they're asses will be kicked good and proper.

The PLA is responsible for the deaths of millions of their fellow chinamen. However when it comes to real wars against foreigners they have been defeated over and over again.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The younger generation will never know about the old days when gangs terrorised nearly every neighbourhood. No hawker, trader or businessman was spared. When it came to rival gangs over turf, bicycle chains, bearing scrapers, swords, daggers and acid bulbs were used and these attacks were vicious. The victim would have numerous stab and slash wounds with intestines hanging out. And these were daily occurrence.

Just the photos of the victim was enough to convince the government to hold on to CLTPA after the British left.

In all other societies , the viciousness of killers were usually attributed to emotional and psychological factors. Only us Chinese will go to this extent over face and turf.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks only dare fight one another that is why i am not afraid to screw any of you my fellow Chinese dogs.

I've pointed out this fact many times. The Chinese are good only at killing each other. They're terrified of taking on the rest of the world because they know they're asses will be kicked good and proper.

The PLA is responsible for the deaths of millions of their fellow chinamen. However when it comes to real wars against foreigners they have been defeated over and over again.

Good job my fellow honorary Chinese dog. We chinks are afraid of fighting non chinks no wonder i screw you upside down all the time!

The younger generation will never know about the old days when gangs terrorised nearly every neighbourhood. No hawker, trader or businessman was spared. When it came to rival gangs over turf, bicycle chains, bearing scrapers, swords, daggers and acid bulbs were used and these attacks were vicious. The victim would have numerous stab and slash wounds with intestines hanging out. And these were daily occurrence.

Just the photos of the victim was enough to convince the government to hold on to CLTPA after the British left.

In all other societies , the viciousness of killers were usually attributed to emotional and psychological factors. Only us Chinese will go to this extent over face and turf.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are vicious when it comes to face and turf!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is Jah Jamban whos so proud of his culture?

Where is tat opium addict tanwahtiu who said we must all learn proud mandarin?