• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Which language you most buay tahan ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Burmese, Khmer also quite irritating. Though laotian is acceptable due to similarity with Thai (my Favourite).

Some chink dialects usually the northern ones also sound like fuck. Very uncivilized sounding

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Burmese, Khmer also quite irritating. Though laotian is acceptable due to similarity with Thai (my Favourite).

Some chink dialects usually the northern ones also sound like fuck. Very uncivilized sounding

You okay with Isaan type of Thai ?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hokkien bestest lah - "eh cb, kua simi lanchiao" contains salutation / addresses the female & male anatomy and has a question concerning one's eyesight - all valid elements that denotes care and concern in one sentence.
the "ai sio kan mai" is straight-forward and to the point, no prata and beating around the bush - i is like :smile:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any non english speaking culture that does not speak with a morgan freeman accent narrating a movie with dinosaurs walking in the background should be wiped from the surface of the earth with a orbital ion cannon.

[video=youtube;k4PUk4CCQM4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4PUk4CCQM4[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You okay with Isaan type of Thai ?

I'm pro thai so anything related to thai I'm ok.
That's why I'm ok with Laotian. Issan is half half laos + thai. For that I am also partial to Thai Yai ( Burmese - thai) spoken by those along Burmese thai border all the way to yunnan in tiongland

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm pro thai so anything related to thai I'm ok.
That's why I'm ok with Laotian. Issan is half half laos + thai. For that I am also partial to Thai Yai ( Burmese - thai) spoken by those along Burmese thai border all the way to yunnan in tiongland

That time you asked on the forum about those issan thai words and i posted a video for you to learn. How's your issan thai now?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That time you asked on the forum about those issan thai words and i posted a video for you to learn. How's your issan thai now?

Old already can't teach old dog new tricks but anyways my motivation is gone as broke up with that issan girl.
But that said I find new inspiration here and there. Just met a Frenchman who spoke pitch perfect issan and Laotian. Amazing. Have to see (hear) to believe.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singlish is the worst of the worst.

I agree!

The typical Singlish sentence is not 100% English, not 100% Hokkien, and not 100% Malay. Plus, too many grammatical errors when most Sinkies try to speak proper English, hence, it's called Singlish.