• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pray for Chan Sek Keong. His wife and daughter are suffering from stage 3 cancer

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice guy?
Machiam jap collaboratior is war hero?
This shit on sole is a vile pappy lapdog thru and thru.... he deserve it all and more

When he interpreted the law that would ultimately exonerate his masters, he was holding a very important position that demanded justice.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My prayers have been answered.

Alas you see, your prayers are unto you and not others. Come, come, I'll be the lab mice for this experiment. Pray to let me strike TOTO Hong Bao draw sole winner! Lai ah! Huat ah!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So , Karma = sow and reap logic ??? Tks

"Karma" is just a name. Just as Singapore was once an unknown island, then named Temasek, Singapura, Pulau Ujong, or even Syonan-To, etc... it's a name.

You reap what you sow only if conditions are right. Plant a single seed and it may not even grow; just as a mango tree blooms with thousands of flowers at each time, how many mangoes do you actually get? :smile::smile::smile:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post

"Karma" is just a name. Just as Singapore was once an unknown island, then named Temasek, Singapura, Pulau Ujong, or even Syonan-To, etc... it's a name.

You reap what you sow only if conditions are right. Plant a single seed and it may not even grow; just as a mango tree blooms with thousands of flowers at each time, how many mangoes do you actually get? :smile::smile::smile:

Powerful words . Good Points. :smile:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karma is a word from the philosophy of many Indian religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism). The basic theory is that the universe runs according to certain laws, all described by one word 'Dharma' (Sanskrit) or 'Dhamma' (Pali). The basic theory is: 'cause and affect'. The laws (Dharma) decide what affect is beget from a given cause. Karma is the 'cause' part of this theory. In other words, your actions - mental, vocal and physical are your Karma (plural).

Please note that in the Buddhist philosophy, Dharma does not 'punish' or 'reward' anyone.

The concepts of good and bad don't exist here. For example, gravity is one of the laws of the universe, and if you jumped off a building and killed yourself, we wouldn't say that gravity was punishing you.

Selfless service will help 'improve' my Karma.

by Boltzmann April 12, 2005

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Karma (car-ma) is a word meaning the result of a person's actions as well as the actions themselves. It is a term about the cycle of cause and effect. According to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions. It is an important part of many religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism.

Karma is about all that a person has done, is doing and will do. Karma is not about punishment or reward. It makes a person responsible for their own life, and how they treat other people.
The "Theory of Karma" is a major belief in Hinduism, Ayyavazhi, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Jainism. All living creatures are responsible for their karma - their actions and the effects of their actions.

Karma is the universal principle of cause and effect. Our actions, both good and bad, come back to us in the future, helping us to learn from life’s lessons and become better people. In religions that include reincarnation, karma extends through one's present life and all past and future lives as well.

Karma is basically energy. One person throws out energy through thoughts, words and actions, and it comes back, in time, through other people. Karma is the best teacher, forcing people to face the consequences of their actions and thus improve and refine their behavior, or suffer if they do not.

Even harsh karma, when faced in wisdom, can be the greatest spark for spiritual growth. The conquest of karma lies in intelligent action and unemotional response.

Examples of karma[change | change source]

The process of action and reaction on all levels—physical, mental and spiritual—is karma. One must pay attention to thoughts, because thought can make karmas—good, bad and mixed.[1]
“I say kind words to you, and you feel peaceful and happy. I say harsh words to you, and you become ruffled and upset. The kindness and the harshness will return to me, through others, at a later time.Finally, what I give is what I get back.”

“An architect thinks creative, productive thoughts while drawing plans for a new building. But were he to think destructive, unproductive thoughts, he would soon not be able to accomplish any kind of positive task even if he desired to do so.”

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think csk doesnt believe in the law of Karma.

Law trained. More likely believe the laws of logical reasoning.

Lawyers and the legally trained are most superstitious people. David Marshall consult the astrologer Ramamanikam, LKY - Seck Hong Choon, Lai Kew Chai - those witch doctors in his church.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawyers and the legally trained are most superstitious people. David Marshall consult the astrologer Ramamanikam, LKY - Seck Hong Choon, Lai Kew Chai - those witch doctors in his church.

agreed. see the hearse Plate no. 4444

21133008.JPG

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Karma (car-ma) is a word meaning the result of a person's actions as well as the actions themselves. It is a term about the cycle of cause and effect. According to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions. It is an important part of many religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism.

Karma is about all that a person has done, is doing and will do. Karma is not about punishment or reward. It makes a person responsible for their own life, and how they treat other people.

Buddhists are not well-known for treating people well. They however, are well-known for being pussies and therefore, reap the fruits of annihilation and slavery of their kind. Buddhism was exterminated in Afghanistan and India, and only survived in East Asia due to the harsh forest or mountainous terrain which prevented the more aggressive cultures from pursuing them and ruthlessly finishing them off once and for all.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This fucker Chan Sek Keong has a long history of selling his soul and conscience to the PAP. Now it has come back to haunt him. why are the people that have screwed singapore over invariably from Malaysia like this asshole from whore Jinx's home town of taiping. Apparently, this asshole has scolded the law society for not defending the singapore kangaroo court system. Was one of the judges for the Marxist conspirators. And of course, the aforementioned polling station loitering stupid judgement. The worse thing in life is to see your loved ones die a slow and painful death in front of you and in their prime. He should start worshiping the real court instead of the PAP.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worse thing in life is to see your loved ones die a slow and painful death in front of you and in their prime. He should start worshiping the real court instead of the PAP.

Yes. White hair send off black hair is the ultimate pain. I'm Glad he get to suffer it and maybe more when another Daughter and Wife also mati first.
Huat ah!

chiefjustice

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys are naughty. My intention is to ask you guys to Pray for Chan Sek Keong!!! Please do not curse him and his family!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone said pray for him ? Oh Yes,we pray for his wife and daughter to die before him and he will live long and suffer a lonely old man and he will jump off the HDB cos of depression and loneliness.AMEN.