• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MInister TCJ - Yes, I am a Mangina, I iron clothes, do windows, wash dishes at home

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Home Latest News Minister Tan Chuan Jin: I don’t have a maid at home
Latest NewsSingapore News
[h=1]Minister Tan Chuan Jin: I don’t have a maid at home[/h] written by admin February 16, 2017

Speaking at the International Women’s Forum, Minister of Social and Family Affairs (MSF) Tan Chuan Jin boasted that he does not have a maid at home and that he helps out with housework. The former army general claimed that he cleans windows, irons clothes and washes the dishes at home:
“I was trained in the military and my earlier training was in the United Kingdom, where we had a lot of uniforms to iron. And there’s an inspection every day, so you had to make sure your ironing is crisp.”
Speaking to a floor made of maily women attendees, the Minister said that men should “step up” and help out in the family:
“I think men need to step up as it’s a partnership. There is a significant impact on children and marriage when fathers are present at home and, conversely, absent fathers are a recurring theme in many social issues that crop up.”
Minister Tan Chuan Jin also said that there is not enough women representation in corporation and that Singapore is “doing worse” than neighbouring countries:
“The rate of women’s representation in boardrooms here as really quite abysmal. It has improved from before… but, frankly, it is not good. Our neighbouring countries are doing better than us.”
According to the Diversity Action Committee, women representation in board seats in listed companies are only at 9.7%.
Minister Tan Chuan Jin however said that there is no need for a government quota to improve the gender ratio, and said that he prefers to leaving the issue to improve based on “cultural change”.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MInister TCJ - Yes, I am a Mangina, I iron clothes, do windows, wash dishes at ho

I bet he wash his moher in law's panties and bra as well.

jw5

Loyal
Re: MInister TCJ - Yes, I am a Mangina, I iron clothes, do windows, wash dishes at ho

Speaking at the International Women’s Forum, Minister of Social and Family Affairs (MSF) Tan Chuan Jin boasted that he does not have a maid at home and that he helps out with housework. The former army general claimed that he cleans windows, irons clothes and washes the dishes at home:

Probably not. He emphasized that he cleaned the windows and washed the dishes, whereas he only ironed the clothes. No mention of washing or cleaning the clothes. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably not. He emphasized that he cleaned the windows and washed the dishes, whereas he only ironed the clothes. No mention of washing or cleaning the clothes. :biggrin:

Then it's likely that he ironed her panties ...
The heat will release the tonic aroma.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He did not do area cleaning , latrine cleaning & his stand by bed, conducted by his mother-in-law?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No domestic helper at home , who is he kidding :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then it's likely that he ironed her panties ...
The heat will release the tonic aroma.

never iron unwashed panties. burnt residue and enzymes will becum permanent stains.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No domestic helper at home , who is he kidding :rolleyes:

TCJ should invite the LEEporter to his house & give evidence that he has no MAID in his house.....or he has to come clean...if MAID is found...he has to commit harakiri....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

He wants to wash Gay Loong's underwear, just
like Ling washed PAPA's underwear. But that job taken by Whore Jinx

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

TCJ should invite the LEEporter to his house & give evidence that he has no MAID in his house.....or he has to come clean...if MAID is found...he has to commit harakiri....

He so poor meh? I apply maid for him lah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

He did not do area cleaning , latrine cleaning & his stand by bed, conducted by his mother-in-law?

He never did that in the army, being a sign on occifer. So he is just making up for it.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The stake is high. If happen to be maid not found , are you ready for harakiri? Hahaha

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Does he collect cardboard boxes for exercise?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is just telling us he is an all rounder - ie PM material.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

How come Shit Timese neber send Leeporter to take peekture of Ah Tan ironing clothes and cleaning windows ................in his French maid outfit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

• 61Rf0YGZxML._UX522_.jpg

Was he wearing this outfit when he was ironing?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

whats wrong with ironing cloths,doing dishes and washing laundry,ur mother never teach u to do housework before?all of you grew up with maid generations,maid help u to carry school bag and carry fieldpack to camp??~~~~Nayrsg.