• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 50yo SINKIE AUNTIE gangraped by 4 filthy shitskins

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 years old aunty did not report gangraped by Indian nationals out of feeling embarrassment.!!

My better half’s colleague whose i was very close to told my significant other at the beginning of today that her mom’s best friend, a 50+ year old woman was strolling back to her home after work in Oct a year ago at around 11.00 pm and was gangraped by 4 Indians who were heavily intoxicated at an overhead extension close to Whampoa.

A few occupants had whined to their MP that the bystander strolling on the overhead scaffold can looked straightforwardly into their level’s rooms so enormous boards were introduced on the extension to close off the view from the extension. This middle age close relative was bound by 2 Indians and afterward each of the 4 India national alternated to group assaulted her effortlessly as nobody can see the assault occurring in light of the boards.

The casualty said it to a couple dear companions just as of late as she would not like to report the assault since she enormously dreaded the shame and social disgrace of being assaulted at her age. She wanted to impart it to her dear companions as she is in critical need of passionate support lastly chose to open up. Indeed, even her family don’t know about it.

Can the SPF kindly take care of this case? I can’t give this matter rest and I a chance to feel a commitment to look for equity for this poor close relative for being group rape by Indian Nationals.

http://www.singaporeuncensored.com/...ndian-nationals-out-of-feeling-embarrassment/

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241033-BREAKING-Woman-exposes-her-privates-on-MRT

Never mind SG got super woman to the rescue, she will show her CB to Ah Neh rapists and enjoy gang bang in MRT as well as be coming famous on FB and Youtube.

It's hard to say if the ah neh stench will win or this siao charbo ccb smell will win.

You got see ah neh flip prata?
Once they grab hold of her pussy, they will yank out all her cheebye mor and slip the whole hand inside...
It will be very easy because their hands is greased with Planta.... :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some aunties don't realised they are old, still dressed and make up like a slut and call themselves virgin.

But achievement unlocked, gang raped by 4 shitskins.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the language, writer can't be a chink. Must be shitskins raped shitskin.

Who so smart to import the shitskin culture to sinkieland?

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 years old aunty did not report gangraped by Indian nationals out of feeling embarrassment.!!

My better half’s colleague whose i was very close to told my significant other at the beginning of today that her mom’s best friend, a 50+ year old woman was strolling back to her home after work in Oct a year ago at around 11.00 pm and was gangraped by 4 Indians who were heavily intoxicated at an overhead extension close to Whampoa.

A few occupants had whined to their MP that the bystander strolling on the overhead scaffold can looked straightforwardly into their level’s rooms so enormous boards were introduced on the extension to close off the view from the extension. This middle age close relative was bound by 2 Indians and afterward each of the 4 India national alternated to group assaulted her effortlessly as nobody can see the assault occurring in light of the boards.

The casualty said it to a couple dear companions just as of late as she would not like to report the assault since she enormously dreaded the shame and social disgrace of being assaulted at her age. She wanted to impart it to her dear companions as she is in critical need of passionate support lastly chose to open up. Indeed, even her family don’t know about it.

Can the SPF kindly take care of this case? I can’t give this matter rest and I a chance to feel a commitment to look for equity for this poor close relative for being group rape by Indian Nationals.

http://www.singaporeuncensored.com/...ndian-nationals-out-of-feeling-embarrassment/

Motherfucking Shit Skin Indian Monkeys AGAIN !!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That problem is that a lot of Sinkie Chinese Act so meek in front of shit skins and only daRe act garang in front of other Chinese:rolleyes:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how the fark does the writer expect SPF to take up the case when there are no details except that the victim was 50 years old and location of attack was Whampoa? he thinks that our police are psychic?