• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Guess the bitch] Former PAP MP abuses employees.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which cunt would this female PAP running dog be? She needs to have her womb pulled out! :mad:

Former Female PAP MP abuses employees in her company! Use Domestic Maid To Go Office and Clean

Please help me. I’m very serious. I don’t know who else will listen.

I need your advice for my friend who works for a company in Singapore that is headed by a former MP. Due to doxing rules, I can’t really say which company and who she is but I did my research and according to my friend, she’s a real piece of work

Her foreign domestic worker/maid goes to her office to perform cleaning duties in the office

She has a chauffeur that also doubles as the receptionist of her office

When she fired the tea lady, she made the Pinoy IT guy the tea lady instead. His new duties included making coffee, tea, and snacks for the Exec team. He quit in a week

Part of the job was to order food for clients, she would purposely order less than the required amount. Her maid would then pack a plate for her own consumption. Leftovers are packed again for her own maids (Yeah, more than one). When the maids say that the food is spoiled after a few days, she tells them too bad, she has taken care of their meals

She repeated berates employees and demeans them to carry out menial tasks

Commission scheme was changed within a day because an employee made too many sales

The business relies on 100% government subsidy but she still charges unsuspecting clients

The turnover is insanely high, at least one employee a week

Employee job scopes are fluid and often people perform multiple jobs week to week. IE: Marketing girl becomes Business Development with no consent

I asked my friend to report her to MOM but he says that she has friends in the Ministry including the Minister of Manpower Lim “Heng Ah” Swee Say and Josephine “Don’t need a lot of space to Bang” Teo.

I am keen to do some justice but I am unsure how other than calling MOM on her.

http://www.singaporeuncensored.com/...any-use-domestic-maid-to-go-office-and-clean/

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deploying a domestic helper in a commercial office is a sure-fire no-no. Just get your friend to photograph / video the maid doing that and submit to MOM, cc to PMO, bcc to WP.

Then watch the fun.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deploying a domestic helper in a commercial office is a sure-fire no-no. Just get your friend to photograph / video the maid doing that and submit to MOM, cc to PMO, bcc to WP.

Then watch the fun.

yes, i think in commercial building should make the maid perform commercial sex so as to better pay her and make singapore great again!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Izzit Ho Geok Choo CEO of Human Capital of Singpore?

HCS gets a lot of jobs from papig agencies........... she is well connected and even has Gilbert Tan CEO e2i on her board which is a conflict of interest.......no???