• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dubai is world's 1st to use Chinese Drone Automated Flying Taxi

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.sohu.com/20170215/n480735962.shtml

全球首款可载客无人机亮相迪拜 为中国研制

正文
我来说两句(人参与)

扫描到手机
2017-02-15 08:22:48
来源:中国新闻网

手机看新闻

原标题:全球首款可载客无人机亮相迪拜 为中国研制

Img480735963.jpeg

阿拉伯联合酋长国迪拜交通局2月13日宣布,今年7月迪拜将成为全球第一个允许载客无人机运营的城市,而采用的机型是中国研制的“亿航184”。
Img480735965.jpeg

这种载客无人机的全称叫“亿航184自动驾驶载人低空飞行器”,是全球第一款可载客的无人驾驶飞机,由总部位于中国广州的亿航智能技术有限公司自主研制,旨在提供中短途日常交通运输解决方案。
Img480735966.jpeg

“亿航184”的意思是1名乘客、8个螺旋桨、4支外伸机臂。迪拜交通局在12日至14日举行的第五届世界政府峰会上展示了这款飞行器,吸引了大量参观者,引起媒体广泛关注,有人称其为“中国的特斯拉”。
Img480735967.jpeg

迪拜交通局订制的这款“亿航184”使用纯电力驱动,卵形机身高1.5米,净重约200千克,续航能力可达半小时或50公里左右,最大载客重量约117千克,此外还能装下一只小手提箱。乘客入座后只需在智能面板上设定好目的地位置,然后由地面指挥中心通过4G网络遥控监测飞机抵达目的地。

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like the large fat arab cannot fit in. will be best for non-halal tiny skinny hookers to ply their trade. tiongs think of everything to push prostitution.

SGP_tiaolao

Alfrescian
Loyal
soon to be first report of fatal crash of taxi drone.

20120515.143757_ferrari_ito.jpg

Never mind.

More People die on road than air always.

Bus, Trains, cars, all killing people.

Ships boats ferry all same.

SQ006 also killed a lot. MH370 still not found.

Yet transportation business still GOES ON. Daily as usual. People don't die than GCT will be worried.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
20120515.143757_ferrari_ito.jpg

Never mind.

More People die on road than air always.

Bus, Trains, cars, all killing people.

Ships boats ferry all same.

SQ006 also killed a lot. MH370 still not found.

Yet transportation business still GOES ON. Daily as usual. People don't die than GCT will be worried.

Errr.....we talking about MADE IN CHINA air flying taxis.

MADE IN CHINA.......people last time don't die from lift falling, escalator suddenly eating up a whole human being.....until MADE IN CHINA.

Must differentiate the two lah. What you described are all accidents. Human error in operating the well made equipment. MADE IN CHINA sophisticated equipment plus human error......die lah. For the matter better not fly to Dubai. Already we have several reports of how there have been near crashes between flying unmanned drones with Airline Planes. Quite sure it is a matter of time before one of these flying taxis crashes into an Airplane. Easy weapon for terrorists to use.

Last edited:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like the large fat arab cannot fit in. will be best for non-halal tiny skinny hookers to ply their trade. tiongs think of everything to push prostitution.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks always think of pusing prostitution.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 min of battery, 31 miles range, 100Kg passenger weight limit, communication with control is with 4G network. I am sure the Arabs won't be the one using it.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
soon to be first report of fatal crash of taxi drone.

this would not happen if
those Dubai arabs make an effort to read prestigious SammyBoy threads.
they would have avoid anything made in china after learning from
the numerous stories with real true assessments that factories
manufacturing bad and defective products is the norm
rather than the exception.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a Chinaman says "You have our word" you know it's time to start worrying.

If the Ang Moh promised that they won't be able to catch up with Chinese Technological Developments, I will trust them 100%.

EHang is a Private Capitalism Business nothing to do with Communist Govenment.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Engineering wise it is commendable. However it does not address economics and energy conservation issues. Transporting 1 person to a range of 30 miles? For safety reason one has to build landing zones and again for one person. Maybe at top of buildings with existing helipads but you need to build an entire safety protocol around it. I don't think it is commercially viable. The UAE Arabs have a proven track record of delivery of infrastructure that is fit for purpose. Look at Emirates and their concept plan for transportation and how close they stick close to it.

SGP_tiaolao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr.....we talking about MADE IN CHINA air flying taxis.

MADE IN CHINA.......people last time don't die from lift falling, escalator suddenly eating up a whole human being.....until MADE IN CHINA.

Must differentiate the two lah. What you described are all accidents. Human error in operating the well made equipment. MADE IN CHINA sophisticated equipment plus human error......die lah. For the matter better not fly to Dubai. Already we have several reports of how there have been near crashes between flying unmanned drones with Airline Planes. Quite sure it is a matter of time before one of these flying taxis crashes into an Airplane. Easy weapon for terrorists to use.

Not an issue at all if you knew how to differentiate. Made in China products are NOT the problem. The problem is in THEIR CUSTOMERS - who are CHEAP CUT-COST BASTARDs; NEGLECTING MAINTENANCE, so the GOOD Products are broken in their un-serviced uses and caused failures and problems. This is not the manufacturers faults. The ONLY thing it has to do with the manufacturers is that they had made the GOOD products at GOOD PRICES, hence chosen but these CUT-COST Bastards Customers. Understand?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
30 min of battery, 31 miles range, 100Kg passenger weight limit, communication with control is with 4G network. I am sure the Arabs won't be the one using it.

What is the average of an ARAB?.....certainly more than 100kg...I don't think you can't fit it...I barely pass with 5kg under...:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats not true. We have thousands of families that will not touch formula milk that comes out of Chinese factories but will pay much much more for those from foreign supermarkets sent over by students and families working or studying overseas. So the Chinese consumers are prepared to pay for quality and trust.

Manufacturers should not even contemplate making tools and equipment that obviously do not last after being used a few times. They damage their own reputation. The Chinese should have introduced lemon laws long time ago but they did not and the whole country is now tarnished. Even good PRC manufacturers who want to build quality products are killed by their own people who build trash. They have only themselves to blame.

The irony is that most of the best stuff are actually in manufactured in China but these products are for overseas MNC big brands who have solid quality control. So it is not people but the local manufacturers who have to shoulder the blame.

Imagine the joint milk venture between China's biggest milk supplier and New Zealand collapsed and the no. 2 was imprisoned for life for poisoning babies because the Chinese side held the majority stake while the Kiwis could not control the management because of their minority stake. The Kiwis had no idea how to operate in China. The Americans and most of Europe do.

You want to see cheap bastards, go to India. They will offer 10cent for something that is easily at least $10 and they know it is worth $10. They have no sense of shame even suggesting such a ridiculous amount. Ask any housing agent in Singapore handling Indian expats in the early days before the blacklisting era started.

Not an issue at all if you knew how to differentiate. Made in China products are NOT the problem. The problem is in THEIR CUSTOMERS - who are CHEAP CUT-COST BASTARDs; NEGLECTING MAINTENANCE, so the GOOD Products are broken in their un-serviced uses and caused failures and problems. This is not the manufacturers faults. The ONLY thing it has to do with the manufacturers is that they had made the GOOD products at GOOD PRICES, hence chosen but these CUT-COST Bastards Customers. Understand?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haahaahaa aiya day in day out keep hearing TS say China good China best really give me a good laugh for the day. Haahaahaahaahaa! :biggrin:

SGP_tiaolao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats not true. We have thousands of families that will not touch formula milk that comes out of Chinese factories but will pay much much more for those from foreign supermarkets sent over by students and families working or studying overseas. So the Chinese consumers are prepared to pay for quality and trust.

BILLIONS in China are MORE HEALTHY than Singaporeans, eating good food, enjoying themselves. Their medical care system ARE BETTER, MORE EFFICIENT, & ECONOMICAL than SG. I had seen doctors in SG & PRC, I ate lots of Good Food in PRC. I see in SG 10X more RATS & COCKROACHES than in PRC. I just had dinner at SG Kopitiam and 3 times within my 20 mins there, I had to chase away PEST BIRDS eating from dishes left on next table. The tables and chair and floors have BIRD SHITS all over. I NEVER had such problems in PRC. Time to WAKE UP & OBJECTIVELY learn the TRUTH.

SGP_tiaolao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Further to the aboves, there is also another aspect of Foolish Bastards BLINDLY CRITICIZING Made In China products. Brainlessly, and got all the basic facts REVERSED. They can not recognize the FACTS that machines needs REGULAR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE & up-keeping, and unintelligent to know that e.g. escalators which people had fallen inside had been ONLY POORLY MAINTAINED, which is Nothing To Do with Manufacturer, and ANY BRAND ANY ORIGIN escalator when poorly maintained will have a stepping metal plate fall off, and BLIND USERS falling into the holes. It is NOT that the manufacturer had made a hole on top for people to fall inside. The maintenance Failed to keep the cover in place, & the Management Failed to Check & Close the Faulty escalator down and Call for Repair. What has it to do with the escalator Made In China?

There is an aspect of DOMESTICITY of Wrong Blaming, and Shifting Blame, there is also an aspect of Wanting to Buy Cheap and Expect Cheap Things to be GOOD as well. All these dumb bustards deserve to be killed by falling into escalator holes, and best killed by Japanese escalators, which are neglected from maintenance.