• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Low rise jeans showing boxer

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why some people like to wear low rise jeans to show their boxers ? Especially m&ds. I even saw some when squat purposely pull it lower to display their boxer .

aid949180-728px-Wear-Really-Low-Baggy-Pants-Without-Losing-Them-Step-6-Version-2.jpg

I rather see this
low_rise_jeans_0001.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah yessss! Miss those days when chicks wear low rise and show off their buttocks.Nowadays,when ever there is a low rise,i see male buttocks instead. especially at car workshops.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah yessss! Miss those days when chicks wear low rise and show off their buttocks.Nowadays,when ever there is a low rise,i see male buttocks instead. especially at car workshops.
you have to choose between jiu-hu kias or cars, whichever turns you on :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fashion speak it's called sagging.
Trend started in the late 90s from hip hop culture.
So it's not something new.....in fact it's considered passé