• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Father Denies Fucking His Own Daughter Because His New Cock Was Too Big! Guess Race?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - A 42-year-old man was on Wednesday (Feb 15) found guilty of sexually abusing his biological daughter for more than two years, when she was between 11 and 13 years old.

The man had pleaded not guilty to 10 charges - four for sexual assault by penetration, five for molestation, and one for committing an indecent act with a child. The offences were allegedly committed in the family's flat between end-2011 and April 2014.

Among other things, he contended that some of the sexual acts were impossible as he had undergone penis enlargement procedures.

However, Judicial Commissioner Aedit Abdullah rejected this, noting that he had not raised this during police investigations. The court also found that the testimony of the girl was "unusually convincing" and there was no evidence the allegations were trumped up.

The girl had testified that most of the abuse took place in the master bedroom as she would use the computer in that room for school projects after she came home from school. Her father would ensure that the door was closed and locked before carrying out the sex acts.

In April 2014, the girl told her mother about the abuse in an exchange of WhatsApp messages. Her mother replied: "I love you, you have me always."

In the exchange, the girl said: "I love dad... but I hate dad when he does that to me. I am confused. I do not know to handle this anymore. Most of the time when dad did those things I want to tell you but I am scared."

The girl also told her mother: "I am afraid to go home... I am very afraid. I am also afraid you will not believe me... Why would I text you about this thing if it is not true? I do not want to go home... I feel afraid... I feel that I am dirty. Very very dirty."

The next day, the woman threw her her husband out of the flat. Three weeks later, she made a police report and filed for divorce.

The case has been adjourned to March. The most serious offence faced by the accused, sexual assault by penetration of a person under the age 14, carries between eight and 20 years' jail and at least 12 strokes of the cane.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...onvicted-of-sexually-abusing-daughter-at-home

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Father Denies Fucking His Own Daughter Because His New Cock Was Too Big! Guess Ra

race? See my nick.

Our type are genetically programmed to fuck our own mothers and daughters (like that nick ChineseDog).

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Father Denies Fucking His Own Daughter Because His New Cock Was Too Big! Guess Ra

m&ds are problems shits.
Together with shit skin they are a disgrace to humans

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

How he know daughter pussy too small? :confused:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am sure this thing frequent chinese families also. How do you explain why there are so many prostitutes of chinese descent other than to conclude they ran off from their families due to sexual abuse? Only difference is, chinese families keep this to themselves.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am sure this thing frequent chinese families also. How do you explain why there are so many prostitutes of chinese descent other than to conclude they ran off from their families due to sexual abuse? Only difference is, chinese families keep this to themselves.

Well why isn't it reported in the press? Pls nigger anyone can report it and your m&d and shit skin kind top it. Btw you have any evidence?

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

They chose a fellow m&d to be the judge for a reason.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well why isn't it reported in the press? Pls nigger anyone can report it and your m&d and shit skin kind top it. Btw you have any evidence?
Because the press is PAP controlled. Go ask the pimp.They will tell you most ladies plying the trade were sexually abused when young.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because the press is PAP controlled. Go ask the pimp.They will tell you most ladies plying the trade were sexually abused when young.

From cna news : The distraught mother kicked her husband out of the house on Apr 17. Weeks later, she lodged a police report, applied for a personal protection order against her husband in the Family Court and filed for divorce at the Syariah Court.

Didn't know of any race other than m&d puki pigs that divorce at syariah court. Admit it fellow Islam puki Allah pig, we m&ds are genetically program to fuck our own daughters.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

From cna news : The distraught mother kicked her husband out of the house on Apr 17. Weeks later, she lodged a police report, applied for a personal protection order against her husband in the Family Court and filed for divorce at the Syariah Court.

Didn't know of any race other than m&d puki pigs that divorce at syariah court. Admit it fellow Islam puki Allah pig, we m&ds are genetically program to fuck our own daughters.

Muslims are well-known for their modesty and good values. They are vehemently against promiscuity like Valentine's Day and casual sex. It's hard to believe that a muslim would rape his own daughter. Shouldn't that be done by priests instead?

POTD-VALENTINE-pro_2822075b-400x267.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You islampig are barbarians at sg pool outlets and turf club.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

They chose a fellow m&d to be the judge for a reason.

if Yakult is the judge, prolly pay him $1mil for the stress he faced from mata, and pay himself another $5mil to handle the case.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

marry the rape victim ? when new Malay president is 'elected'...its frightening how she will deal with , heinous crime, advise the court is 'accepted' in certain ways ? undergo counselling as rapist acting out of character ? druggies over represented, rapists over represented, criminals over represented, dysfunctional families, single parenthood, on welfare.......

http://time.com/4438342/malaysia-rape-marry-victim/

rapist avoided jail after he married his 15-year-old alleged victim. Ahmad Syukri Yusuf, 28, faced two counts of statutory rape at a court in the Sarawak town of Kuching — an offense that carried a maximum penalty of 20 years in jail and whipping. The girl was 14 when the alleged offenses were committed.

Judge Afidah Abdul Rahman discharged the case after she was presented their marriage certificate in court.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

if Yakult is the judge, prolly pay him $1mil for the stress he faced from mata, and pay himself another $5mil to handle the case.

Yakult would want to taste her pussy also to verify freshness since he's also a Mudshit with paedophile/incest genes. After that will sentence the girl to 40 lashes.