• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Angmo American say Zikapore is dirty like shit now, thanks to PAP pet FT importedcrap

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=1]What happened to clean Singapore?[/h]
I am an American tourist who has visited Singapore several times.
In the United States, Singapore has the reputation of being fabulously clean.
Yet, when I visited Changi Beach last Saturday, I was shocked to see rubbish everywhere.

I began to wonder if a garbage barge sank in the strait, causing paper, snack wrappers, plastic bags, toys, styrofoam, cigarette packages, aluminium cans, plastic food containers, fishing gear and hygiene products to wash up on the beach. Some of these are dangerous to swimmers, children, pedestrians and wildlife.
It was the same situation at Changi Village and the boardwalk from Changi Point. The garbage was deliberately tossed away, even though rubbish receptacles are in plain view.

I do not understand what has happened in this country, which has long prided itself as the cleanest in Asia.
Surely, Singaporeans desire a clean and beautiful country.
Maybe visitors and Singaporeans could join together for a clean-up day. I would gladly don rubber gloves and spend some time collecting the unsightly rubbish and putting it in its place.
L. R. Erickson
California, USA

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Angmo American say Zikapore is dirty like shit now, thanks to PAP pet FT imported

When u cut cost on labour and sleep on the job, wat do you expect! Fallen trees, mozzies breeding and dumping of rubbish in public areas. Even the once fishing village was run efficiently by the village head.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Angmo American say Zikapore is dirty like shit now, thanks to PAP pet FT imported

Yet, when I visited Changi Beach last Saturday, I was shocked to see rubbish everywhere.

I began to wonder if a garbage barge sank in the strait, causing paper, snack wrappers, plastic bags, toys, styrofoam, cigarette packages, aluminium cans, plastic food containers, fishing gear and hygiene products to wash up on the beach. Some of these are dangerous to swimmers, children, pedestrians and wildlife.
It was the same situation at Changi Village and the boardwalk from Changi Point. The garbage was deliberately tossed away, even though rubbish receptacles are in plain view.

I do not understand what has happened in this country, which has long prided itself as the cleanest in Asia.
Maybe visitors and Singaporeans could join together for a clean-up day. I would gladly don rubber gloves and spend some time collecting the unsightly rubbish and putting it in its place.
L. R. Erickson
California, USA

dear mr erickson

that was 30 years back, for the past 25 years we are trying our best to make spore a slum with all the imported trash from all over the world to jack up the cost of living and prices of everything so that temasick can have more money to play
well commented and before you leave spore, please spare a thought for all the poor locals

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all the beaches in Singapore from East Coast to Changi has turned into slums and shanty towns for bangras,pinoys and shitskins and sinkie hobos.what u are witnessing is merely the effects of globalization.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is indeed dirty.everywhere fill with foreigners roaches.

Why do we need them?
We were doing fine back then.
But now ???? Future worse???

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

L. R. Erickson
California, USA

He didn't mention the roaches and rats. Pretty disgusting.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He didn't mention the roaches and rats. Pretty disgusting.

What to do, when we are dumped into here the flotsam & jetsam of humanity of the world, whose dirty habits, made the island littered with rubbish; for they are rubbish in itself.

Writer did not mention the condoms etc...tossed about in those places he visited,,tsk!, tsk!...must have tasted the "sweets" of CV.....& forgot those rubbish...ha ha ha

Indeed, Singapore had became very dirty these days, not rare to find piles of litter..unlike 30 years ago....let us MAKE SINGAPORE CLEAN AGAIN..toss out the, flotsam & jetsam of humanity from Little India to >>>>>

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously we need to look at Ministry of Environment - dirty streets, rats, food poisoning, floods, etc. All the things we fixed in the 70s. Look at the last 3 to 4 ministers.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clearly silly nitpicky Ang moh did not look at hawker centre ceilings, for they are most clean indeed.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

the rivers in our proud imports' home towns. Importing better mindsets :rolleyes:

china
yangtze.jpg

india
yamunadirty.jpg

philippines
marilaochange.jpg

bangladesh
burigangachange.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Filthy Shitskins are all hovering at the beaches like hyenas eyeing the next pussy.

This Angmo better bring his mother, wife and daughter elsewhere before they get gang raped till leg jelly.

pic4.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP wants to import millions of people into Spore but haven't considered the environmental impact that these people cause

Nowadays it is rare to find a waste bin if you want to throw away your garbage. Just look around the MRT stations & you will notice that there aren't any bins around. I guess SMRT would rather save $ then employ people to clean the place up. As an old sinkie I still look for a bin if I want to throw something away but why should a visitor or new Spore bother keeping Spore clean? Just look at the dirty conditions in the 3rd world that many come from

If you go to the malls many have also downsized on the number of waste bins. When you do find one it is usually full. So why fight it, just join them & do your share of littering:rolleyes:

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell fucking Ang Moh American to shutup and fuck off, and never come back. Next SG52 PM must BAN AMERICAN from entering SG & build Great Wall around USA Embassy.

0592948dea.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Civil disobedience guys. Throw rubbish anyhow And anywhere to show displeasure with pap.
That's the way

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Blur Ang Moh, the cleaniness of Singapore depends on how many FW are deployed not because Sinkie is inherently neat and clean people.