• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Adulterous Sinkie couple spy on each other! Fined $13k!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plastic surgeon fined $13,000 for computer misuse

Suspecting wife had affair, he intercepted her data, accessed SGH system unlawfully

Elena ChongCourt Correspondent

A plastic surgeon was fined a total of $13,000 on Monday for installing a spyware program on his laptop to intercept data belonging to his then wife, and unlawfully accessing data in the Singapore General Hospital's (SGH) computer system.

Leo Kah Woon, 42, was with SGH when he committed three offences, including accessing the hospital's computer system to search for information on his wife's alleged lover, Mr Ang Choo Pin, 38, in 2012.

Leo and Ms Nellie Tan Li Khoon, 39, who have two children, have since divorced. Ms Tan was recently fined $3,500 for abetting a private investigator to unlawfully access Leo's Asus laptop on Dec 18, 2012. The court heard that Leo evicted his wife from their matrimonial home in September 2012 after he suspected her of having an affair.

Leo had installed a keylogging software in his MacBook Pro computer shared with his wife to capture the keystrokes and take periodic screenshots when she used the computer, and sent the information to his e-mail account.

Using the software, he intercepted without authority the functions of the laptop relating to his wife's communications. She became upset when he alluded to private information from her e-mails and chats on several occasions. He had used the information for their divorce proceedings in the Family Court.

Leo had installed a keylogging software in his MacBook Pro computer shared with his wife to capture the keystrokes and take periodic screenshots when she used the computer, and sent the information to his e-mail account. Using the software, he intercepted without authority the functions of the laptop relating to his wife's communications.
Ms Tan's suspicions about the interception were confirmed when she sent the laptop to be checked.

Relating the facts of the unauthorised access to the SGH system, Deputy Public Prosecutor April Phang said sometime in September 2012, Leo suspected Mr Ang was having an affair with his wife.

Leo found out more about Mr Ang's wife, identifying her as Ms Xu. He got her contact details from the SGH system, and passed her mobile number to his sister. He told his sister to call Ms Xu and claim they had photographic evidence from a private eye and SMS evidence that Mr Ang had an affair.

Ms Xu came to know about her husband's infidelity from that call.

Mr Ang subsequently lodged complaints with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) and the police that Leo had abused the SGH system to obtain personal information, and made baseless allegations of adultery against him in an effort to destroy his marriage. The SMC complaints committee concluded that no formal inquiry was necessary and issued a letter of advice to Leo.

Leo, represented by Mr Wendell Wong, could have been fined up to $10,000 and/or jailed for up to three years for intercepting communications from Ms Tan's laptop by using the keylogger software.

The maximum penalty for unlawful access to data in the computer system is a $5,000 fine and two years' jail.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I know this guy.

Ask him about his slut wife please, did she try to ask for alimony after the divorce despite being a filthy adulterous smelly cunt?

surgeon_03.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Or was he the one who was fooling around then tried to implicate his wife? Dunno lah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So easy to access SGH system and find out other people's health information? Why shit times so silent on which heads going to roll at SGH?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a matter of time that a medical doctor loses his skills, seduction, and sexiness in bed as he becomes too straightforward, steep and sterile in his profession. before a doctor engages in coitus with his wife, he quips nonchalantly and as-a-matter-of-factly. "honey, wait. looks like there's puss and discoloration in your vaginal opening. let me get a light and some lens to inspect it. ok? can you open wider and hold there?"

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
it's a matter of time that a medical doctor loses his skills, seduction, and sexiness in bed as he becomes too straightforward, steep and sterile in his profession. before a doctor engages in coitus with his wife, he quips nonchalantly and as-a-matter-of-factly. "honey, wait. looks like there's puss and discoloration in your vaginal opening. let me get a light and some lens to inspect it. ok? can you open wider and hold there?"

You are talking about obstetricians and gynecologists lah.

Plastic surgeons different. Might be more like, hey I noticed this mole on your face, it has irregular borders and inconsistent pigmentation. Let me grab my dermascope. Or hey those wrinkle lines on your forehead might need a top of a couple units of Botox. Or hmm is there or is there not a breast lump in the inferior outer quadrant of your breast 3cm from the nipple at 4 oclock?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are talking about obstetricians and gynecologists lah.

Plastic surgeons different. Might be more like, hey I noticed this mole on your face, it has irregular borders and inconsistent pigmentation. Let me grab my dermascope. Or hey those wrinkle lines on your forehead might need a top of a couple units of Botox. Or hmm is there or is there not a breast lump in the inferior outer quadrant of your breast 3cm from the nipple at 4 oclock?

this kind of clinical chatter very turn-off leh....for the partner with the joy tube. :p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pure waste of state resources. The Misuse of Computer Act was certainly not designed for this sort of domestic conflict. These should have been routed thru the civil courts.