• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jakarta's Chinese governor faces RACE WAR...

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
So yaya this ahok. Arrogant! Aiya chinks when majority will say they better than the rest. When minority will say others racist. What's new? :rolleyes:

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are racist when majority and complain of racism when minority! We chinks are the most inferior.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all know how "peaceful" the Muslims are.

I predict there will be another race/religion riot like the one in 1998. It's in their Islamic teaching to kill infidels.

Liar Devil. Where got riot on 15 Feb at Jakarta? Everything went smoothly and peacefully. Why always cry father and cry mother over Islam. Old man, i suggest u go for mental appointment.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liar Devil. Where got riot on 15 Feb at Jakarta? Everything went smoothly and peacefully. Why always cry father and cry mother over Islam. Old man, i suggest u go for mental appointment.

LOL!... Don't worry retarded whoami Islamic terrorist. Muslims are terrorist, it will happen. It is not a matter of if, but when.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have office in jkt. The people there are very sensible and would vote whoever could rid the city of its persistent traffic and flood problems.
Regardless of religion many would vote ahok because he shows results and seem not corrupt. All those massive rallies are all political. Jakarta ppl themselves never took part. Just stand aside and smile. in the end its their vote that matters, not the outsiders who hold rallies.