• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Using mobile to navigate this site? Use Puffin browser! super fast!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already have this browser from a long time but was mostly using opera. Decided to try it again after reading this thread. It can load up the full page of YouTube desktop version without problems. This would be an issue for a lot of browsers which is why they have a mobile version and an app version for YouTube. Anyway the biggest test for it is will it be able to play YouTube videos wirelessly on tv which is called miracast for Android and Intel devices. I'm hoping it will perform better than miracast on YouTube app which has been dismal. Lately been using the laptop to connect to tv instead.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are there so many sponsored ads? It's taking up too much screen real estate. Out!

PS Your mileage may vary.