• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hot US girl wants to remain in China.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dogs including eatshitndie, narong, nigger sam leong: WTF!!!!! such a hot white woman wants to stay in such an inferior country like China? :eek: Wtf we are dying to stay in the USA and this superior white woman rather stays in such an inferior country like China. :rolleyes: *shows up their crab in a bucket syndrome here* we chinks are so ugly therefore all other chinks are ugly why would she want to have a Chinese boyfriend especially a tiong bf who is the lowest rank of all chinks. :confused::eek:

https://asiaunfiltered.com/how-a-white-american-girls-love-for-china-made-her-stay/

[h=1]How a white American girl’s love for China made her stay[/h] [h=3]Meet Tara Clance, a Georgia native who just recently graduated from Fudan University in China.[/h]

By AsiaUnfiltered staff

3 weeks ago6 days ago

SHARES
ShareTweet

Often times, when we aspire to learn a culture, we whine about not having enough time and resources to get it done. If we want to learn a language, we delay doing it because we don’t have a language partner to practice with. If we want to go out of the country for a long period of time, we say we don’t have the money. Sometimes, all it takes is some courage to do what you want and take the road less traveled.
Meet Tara Clance, a 26-year-old Georgia native who just recently graduated from Fudan University in Shanghai, one of China’s most prestigious universities.
tara-on-her-language-proficiency.jpg

In several TV appearances on mainland Chinese media, Tara introduced herself to the TV hosts and wowed the audience by singing in fluent mandarin Chinese and English.
tara-clance-singing.jpg

“I first came to China in 2012 with my classmates as tourists, spending about a month sightseeing,” Clance told the TV host of a Chinese variety TV show.
tara-clance-smiling.jpg

“When I was there, I fell in love with the incredible culture and decided to study in a Chinese university.”
In May 2013, Clance graduated from Belmont University — she double majored in International Politics and Asian Studies and double minored in Spanish and Chinese with excellent grades throughout her academic life and was in several Honors programs.
“The love for Chinese culture brought me to study Chinese Politics and Diplomacy at Fudan University’s graduate school.”
“I had intended to leave once I graduate to return home to work for the United States government but as soon as the time came, I realized how much I can’t bear to leave China. I was blown away by how much I love the culture and the people I have met. I made a personal decision to stay in China for as long as possible,” Clance told the hosts.
“China is a land of opportunities for me and it helps that I found the love of my life in this country,” Clance said.
tara-boyfriend-speaks.jpg

Tara Clance met her boyfriend through a mutual friend and loves spending time together, working out and doing athletic activities.
tara-clance-and-boyfriend.jpg

tara-and-boyfriend-working-out.jpg

With Tara’s growing popularity in the People’s Republic, we can’t help but figure out more about the Georgia native. A quick search on Google brought us to an old video of her singing “Country Girl” in Calhoun, Tennessee. We soon learned that she started singing country music at a young age of 3 and enjoys doing community service.
For a fully translated version of her recent TV appearance on a Chinese variety show, check out the video below.
UPDATE: Since the publication of our article, we have been told that Tara Clance is not a Tennessee native. This article has been updated to reflect her Georgia origin. We are happy to make this clear.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am also going to china in a couple of years and eventually will retire there. i dun quite trust the youths in OZ, they tend to abuse elderly.:o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for every angmo chiobu who wishes to stay in china, one million ah tiong chiobu wish till their post-menopausal lives to forever live in america. very easy half baked tale to dispell.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at all these atb's hogging mikes at a ktv stage in america. don't want to leave. must find hubbies before trump kicks them out.

IMG_4052.JPG

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The fact that the chinks make such a big deal out of this shows just what a huge inferiority complex the Chinese have.

There are millions and millions of chinks who speak and sing in English without raising a murmur. That's because everybody knows that the English language and culture are far superior.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah the Chigger Jamban can be proud of his commie chink heritage when millions are vying for a limited 50K red diversity visas. Until then, the chigger dog can continue to lick his own wounds.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that the chinks make such a big deal out of this shows just what a huge inferiority complex the Chinese have.

There are millions and millions of chinks who speak and sing in English without raising a murmur. That's because everybody knows that the English language and culture are far superior.

beri beri true.
and the media conveniently left out the part that she is suffering from mental psychosis.
good wise white girls will only go for either burmese or muslim.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for every angmo chiobu who wishes to stay in china, one million ah tiong chiobu wish till their post-menopausal lives to forever live in america.
Statistically and conversely correct. Albeit this sensation makes news in the middle kingdom:p

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
for every angmo chiobu who wishes to stay in china, one million ah tiong chiobu wish till their post-menopausal lives to forever live in america. very easy half baked tale to dispell.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks prefer to live in America than China.

Good job my fellow honorary Chinese dog. We chinks have a huge inferiority complex and our chink language is far inferior!

Jah the Chigger Jamban can be proud of his commie chink heritage when millions are vying for a limited 50K red diversity visas. Until then, the chigger dog can continue to lick his own wounds.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog in making a fool out of proud chink jah. My fellow Chinese dogs you have all done well. :biggrin:

Also WTF why is this hot American girl in inferior chinkland with worthless chinks like us? :eek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Once you go Yellow,.........there is no other Fellow.