• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Once again, heaven has proven that I am not telling lies on this

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I had already proven to you previously this is not true and you are lying and yet you keep repeating this lie shamelessly.

If I understand correctly, quoting of large chunks of text is Sam's pet peeve. There's infractions to take care of that now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. I only created ONE clone "madchen" on Christmas day to scold you but that obviously never passed moderation. So why do you say I created many? Who say banning won't work to stop the bullies? The bullies have many clones? So what? There are many criminals means no use and no need to catch criminals and throw them into jail?

Good that you asked, so afraid you never asked. I put you on ban for a couple of reasons:

1. On clones: How many clones did you create while you're on ban? Do you still think that banning of other users harassing you would still work? (assuming that clones do take some time to clear the moderation period and that your harasser/s would probably have many clones that have cleared the moderation period.)

2. On tyranny: I was just trying to be the tyrant you so have claimed :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ps: don't think that every one is out to put you down, enjoy your stay :smile::smile::smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I understand correctly, quoting of large chunks of text is Sam's pet peeve. There's infractions to take care of that now.

That's not true. I was banned previously even when I was writing in freestyle. So nothing to do with spamming. And I was only returning spamming to people who spammed me first with insults. But only I get banned but not those bullies who spammed insults first.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You take your time to digest those questions. Teehee...

No need. I already answered your question but you didn't answer mine. Why do you say I created many clones when I was banned? No valid reason means yet another baseless and false accusation forced on me.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's right . I have been infracted by Sam for replying someone with a chunk of picture from his original post so we have the duty to abstain this action.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That's not true. I was banned previously even when I was writing in freestyle. So nothing to do with spamming

Whether it's true or not, it's for those who can give infractions to validate. Regarding your ban the first time round, I haven't a clue how you got banned. LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go brush up your comprehension skills. Teehee...

My comprehension is perfect. You didn't answer why you accused me of creating many clones during my one month ban. So it's baseless and false accusation just like others.

And this is the reason for my one month ban. I no need to ask I already know and after I asked also same reason - TYRANT:

"So what can the reason of my ban be other than you are protecting the bullies by SILENCING ME THE VICTIM? Doing exactly the same thimg as what you people complaining of PAP silencing the opposition. Pui!"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly it's not, else why the rage? Teehee...

By the way, when a tyrant does anything, does he/she need a reason? Bwahahahahahahaa...

Rage? What rage? Which part I wrote indicate rage? Although I am not smiling, there's no rage. Looks like people love to assume things about me and accuse me according to their whims and fancy and of course evil agenda.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good there's no rage, your stay here would be unpleasant if there was rage. No? Teehee...

No answer of which part I wrote indicated rage? So just another false and baseless accusation again. Btw in view that there are so many presumptuous people around, I better state here clearly for these idiots: no rage in this thread doesn't mean no rage in yesterday's thread or tomorrow's thread. Don't ownself make assumptions and then make accusations of me not holding to my words like what someone did WRONGLY.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether it's true or not, it's for those who can give infractions to validate. Regarding your ban the first time round, I haven't a clue how you got banned. LOL

ok lah bro, i wouldnt sabo you, 1 man do thing 1 man dang. i ban her one... song boh, dont believe i ban again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not talking about infractions but banning. I already proved to chootchiew before that it's not true that I was banned due to spamming based on timing of ban happened when I was writing free style. Nothing to do with spamming.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok lah bro, i wouldnt sabo you, 1 man do thing 1 man dang. i ban her one... song boh, dont believe i ban again.

You are telling lies as usual. Just like your lie of me being prostitute need to give angpow to zhihau for his banning me first time. Another case of son of whore calling others whore. Pui!