• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Once again, heaven has proven that I am not telling lies on this

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is zhihau going to say this foreigner in Malaysia is also telling lies like what he said of me saying similar?

Lucky this foreigner is a Japanese, if not he will be called a Chinese dog by some Malaysians and sinkies displeased with people talking the truth.

http://m.themalaymailonline.com/mal...r-malay-than-malaysians-japanese-student-asks

Why do foreigners speak better Malay than Malaysians? Japanese student asks
By Nabihah Hamid
Published: February 8, 2017 02:53 PM GMT+8

Ono said he was taken aback during a recent holiday trip in northern states like Perak and Penang when he found that many people did not understand basic Malay.

"I was in Ipoh and took a GrabCar. I was shocked that the driver did not understand what I had said in Malay. In the beginning I spoke English and he replied in Chinese, thankfully I spoke some basic Mandarin," the student said.

He recounted a similar experience in Penang, where workers in several shops he went did not understand Malay or even English.

- See more at: http://m.themalaymailonline.com/mal...ns-japanese-student-asks#sthash.W9Iijtjn.dpuf

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I must be mixing with a different group of Malaysians then. GrabCar drivers don't need a Form6 education? Unbelievable.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must be mixing with a different group of Malaysians then. GrabCar drivers don't need a Form6 education? Unbelievable.

If u mix around with the majority race i.e. Malays, u def b able to speak colloquial Malay language. I a sinkie Malay can speak n ustand simple basic Mandarin. No nid to take any Mandarin course. So i m not surprise tat JiuHuKia cant speak basic Malay. Wat more English. Semua Chiang Hwa Ye JiuHuKia

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u mix around with the majority race i.e. Malays, u def b able to speak colloquial Malay language. I a sinkie Malay can speak n ustand simple basic Mandarin. No nid to take any Mandarin course. So i m not surprise tat JiuHuKia cant speak basic Malay. Wat more English. Semua Chiang Hwa Ye JiuHuKia

From video this jappie has shown he cannot even introduce himself properly in malai.....so this is just a case of psycho 101 ...projection....that is, projecting his own behaviour, inabilities, insecurities or misdeeds upon others so that the attention is not focussed on his deficient performance....the thief calling others thieves, the stupid calling others stupid, blaming other people for mishaps rather than admitting that he cocks up, etc.

Of course malais cannot understand what he deemed as basic malai because it was so bad and mispronounced....and before anyone suspects he is siao or chi chi teh , he accuses locals of not understanding basic malai language which they have been immersed in since birth....what a laugh...LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh fupikee, another Sinkie clone that I have identified previously and don't you all think what he is doing is so similar mudlander style? Insulting others by insinuations. Look at what he said: "and before anyone suspects he is siao or chi chi teh" and accusing the Japanese of being a psycho. This bully must be thinking inside again he is oh so smart to insult others without naming.

These are the Malaysians who can deny and accuse others psycho even when there are so many unbiased people pointing the truth of many malaysian Chinese can't speak Malay well - including a solid proof of a malaysian datuk killed by his driver and this datuk couldn't speak Malay. So this young datuk also didn't study form 6? And do anyone need to study until form6 to be able to speak Malay? Those migrant workers who can speak Malay in Malaysia got study until form6?

There is a difference to living in a country and speaking a language - there is no need to speak if this so called immersion since birth is just living there but keeping and interacting with your own people since birth all the time. And the article already said migrant workers can speak fluent Malay, which I agree from my observations even non Indonesia migrant workers like Bangla, Pakistani also can speak Malay. And how about English, don't they study in school too? Why many cannot speak well? So studying a language in school as a subject does not mean anything without interaction and whatever studied will be forgotten without use.

And look at the danger of criticizing Malaysian Chinese, this Japanese kena accused a psycho just for pointing out the truth. Is a foreigner expected to be able to speak well in Malay for this Japanese to need to "projecting his own behaviour, inabilities, insecurities or misdeeds upon others so that the attention is not focussed on his deficient performance....the thief calling others thieves, the stupid calling others stupid, blaming other people for mishaps rather than admitting that he cocks up, etc". Hahahahah that's typical malaysian Sinkie clone insulting others by insinuations. Btw I think those people who protest their govt are thief and stupid but who ownself are thieves/robbers are then the people who are thieves calling others thieves, stupid calling others stupid ( they think they are smart but they are degenerating to barbarians. How can barbarians be smart?).

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I know what is sinkie clone ?
Is it a group of people or 1 person named sinkie created many nick's ?
Why are there so many sinkie clones ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know what is sinkie clone ?
Is it a group of people or 1 person named sinkie created many nick's ?
Why are there so many sinkie clones ?

Someone said there is an old bird forumer who created many clones. I believe that's Sinkie and he is a malaysian who has attacked me viciously and even Sinkie was a clone he created once upon a time when I was full of hope in Sporeans and telling them not to call themselves sinkies and scolding Malaysians in living in JB forum who called Sporean sinkies. But of course now I am so disappointed by sinkies and think sinkies deserved to be called sinkies for their selfishness and stupidity.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go speak to those Bangla or Indian cooks and assistants foodcourt at Aeon Bt Indah. ALL can speak bahasa Melayu and simple English. Kind of wonder how those JiuHuKia order their foods if they cant speak Malay/English. Maybe sign language.

Migrants in Msia busuk busuk also can speak Malay/English. Even those security guards at Bt Indah able to speak Melayu/English. But migrants fm Middle shit in sinkieland cant even speak English. Wat more Melayu. Especially those bus drivers!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you didn't call him a liar? Double standard hypocrite. And with such narrow views insisting ONLY you are right - cannot be a situation of many can speak Malay, and also many cannot speak Malay - no wonder your moderation is so fucked up to ban me the victim instead of the bullies. So disgraceful to protect bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go speak to those Bangla or Indian cooks and assistants foodcourt at Aeon Bt Indah. ALL can speak bahasa Melayu and simple English. Kind of wonder how those JiuHuKia order their foods if they cant speak Malay/English. Maybe sign language.

Migrants in Msia busuk busuk also can speak Malay/English. Even those security guards at Bt Indah able to speak Melayu/English. But migrants fm Middle shit in sinkieland cant even speak English. Wat more Melayu. Especially those bus drivers!

Those Bangla and Pakistani migrant workers doing my house defects also all can speak Malay. One told me they all self learnt.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Why you didn't call him a liar?

Because I don't have to keep repeating my views like a broken record: I'm not like you repeating your verbose.

Regarding the way I moderate this forum, not happy ah? Complain to Sam lah! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because I don't have to keep repeating my views like a broken record: I'm not like you repeating your verbose.

Regarding the way I moderate this forum, not happy ah? Complain to Sam lah! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You got short memory or you are pretending? Didn't I already do that before and you straight away moved my thread - complaining to leongsam - to the trivial section. And you banned me shortly after that.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You got short memory or you are pretending? Didn't I already do that before and you straight away moved my thread - complaining to leongsam - to the trivial section. And you banned me shortly after that.

Those threads are still in the rubbish bin where it belongs, anyone can still read them if they wished. Sam can read them too. If I understand correctly, Sam reviews the bans frequently enough to know who has been banned and how long the duration of the ban is. I'm sure he could have easily lifted the ban if he felt it was unjust and/or I had wrongly discharged my duties. So there you have it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those threads are still in the rubbish bin where it belongs, anyone can still read them if they wished. Sam can read them too. If I understand correctly, Sam reviews the bans frequently enough to know who has been banned and how long the duration of the ban is. I'm sure he could have easily lifted the ban if he felt it was unjust and/or I had wrongly discharged my duties. So there you have it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am lost for words. This is a shameful forum that approved banning of victims and protecting bullies. Anyway heaven has proven you wrong to accuse me a liar for nothing. There are many Malaysian Chinese who can't speak Malay well.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was banned for one month, did I have the last word? And also you are the one who always want to have the last words, not me.

Oops looks like I called zhihau's bluff on last word instead. Not only I didn't have the last word on one thread but i didn't have last words on many bullying threads over the last one and half month.