• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Once again, heaven has proven that I am not telling lies on this

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is proof that mudland chinks refuse to integrate with the majority host race. They want a parallel system to destabilize mudland just like what they did in the 1960s. Najib needs to strengthen the bumiputra and islamization polices further to ensure foreigners integrate.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Bangla and Pakistani migrant workers doing my house defects also all can speak Malay. One told me they all self learnt.
What were you wearing when these paki and bangla came in? They any good looking?
attachment.php

According to the great eatshitndie:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226973-ginfreely-in-yellow-bikini
i'll start. must admit i constantly get the 2 monikers confused: ginfreely and gingerlyn. they are not the same chick. gingerlyn doesn't flame like ginfreely does as she's more selective with her messages and doesn't shit wildly on threads. ginfreely to her credit is the flame queen and helps increase traffic, albeit mostly garbage. she's nonetheless a good singer and a very pretty chick, and if samsters see her in person will definitely pay top dollars to appear on an hfj stage. i'm at peace with her after seeing her angelic face. *muak*

attachment.php

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The overseas Chinese community was targeted by the British empire governor for opium trade throughout the 1900s in Straits Settlement and Singapore.

The Chinese community are supporting the economy of Malaysia so why shd Chinese learnt native language.

Chinese are powerful race and hv first class lanuaguge why learn another language?

Did the Pommies know how to speak Malay when they were governor of Malaya?

Is the Malay a progressive race ? Is the Malay a worthy race to follow and speak their language? Is the Malays history as great as the Chinese race?

Did the Malay get rid of pommies opium trade in Malaya?

If the above does not adds up the Malay can sell extinct themselves. Who on earth would want follow a stupid and lazy race?

Make sense? It is like show me the money? Show me your race is worthy for me to join you?

So speak what fuck Malay?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oops looks like I called zhihau's bluff on last word instead. Not only I didn't have the last word on one thread but i didn't have last words on many bullying threads over the last one and half month.

almost impossible to get last word in when one is banned. must wait for ban to be lifted to get first word in. that "first" word will becum belated "last" word in such an event. like that also don't know. bodoh lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
almost impossible to get last word in when one is banned. must wait for ban to be lifted to get first word in. that "first" word will becum belated "last" word in such an event. like that also don't know. bodoh lah.

You are then bodoh. No need time meh to go reply belated after one month of ban. Who got time to do that? I got better things to do. So no first word no last words for that you bodoh. Only the dead German man thread I went to clarify the coward liar lying about me - when I was banned - being this dead man's mistress. Even that zhihau didn't allow my post and removed it repeatedly (while retaining the evil untruthful post). So what last word did I have for the one month of ban? It's the bullies who get the last words with insults and lies. Where's justice?

Btw now that I created one thread on what truly happened with real names. People in the know can go post openly to dispute what I said. Or can even sue me. Don't be so stupid to listen to anonymous poison letter behind and judge and condemn me to be lying Ok?

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you didn't call him a liar? Double standard hypocrite. And with such narrow views insisting ONLY you are right - cannot be a situation of many can speak Malay, and also many cannot speak Malay - no wonder your moderation is so fucked up to ban me the victim instead of the bullies. So disgraceful to protect bullies.

Zhihau gor gor, can ban her or not? She said a bad word and i am offended.

the word by the way is - disgraceful, i am super offended by her choice of profanities. :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zhihau gor gor, can ban her or not? She said a bad word and i am offended.

the word by the way is - disgraceful, i am super offended by her choice of profanities. :(

Hey bully shaming me for showing my anger but not shaming yourself for your own evil done. Fyi I have already used knnbccb on zhihau yesterday for repeatedly removing my post reply in the German thread while retaining the evil post contain untruthful allegations of me being the mistress of the German man. Ban me lah and make it FOREVER.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey bully shaming me for showing my anger but not shaming yourself for your own evil done. Fyi I have already used knnbccb on zhihau yesterday for repeatedly removing my post reply in the German thread while retaining the evil post contain untruthful allegations of me being the mistress of the German man. Ban me lah and make it FOREVER.

Whatever rocks your boat 阿三

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is proof that mudland chinks refuse to integrate with the majority host race. They want a parallel system to destabilize mudland just like what they did in the 1960s. Najib needs to strengthen the bumiputra and islamization polices further to ensure foreigners integrate.

Yeah what integration is there when can't even speak the language?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The overseas Chinese community was targeted by the British empire governor for opium trade throughout the 1900s in Straits Settlement and Singapore.

The Chinese community are supporting the economy of Malaysia so why shd Chinese learnt native language.

Chinese are powerful race and hv first class lanuaguge why learn another language?

Did the Pommies know how to speak Malay when they were governor of Malaya?

Is the Malay a progressive race ? Is the Malay a worthy race to follow and speak their language? Is the Malays history as great as the Chinese race?

Did the Malay get rid of pommies opium trade in Malaya?

If the above does not adds up the Malay can sell extinct themselves. Who on earth would want follow a stupid and lazy race?

Make sense? It is like show me the money? Show me your race is worthy for me to join you?

So speak what fuck Malay?

Yeah that has got to be the reason why they not learning the language despite being the citizens right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because I don't have to keep repeating my views like a broken record: I'm not like you repeating your verbose.

Regarding the way I moderate this forum, not happy ah? Complain to Sam lah! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Talking about broken records. Isn't that a reason to be banned? Cottonmouth and chootchiew are now broken records repeating insults of me in that "exposed private part" thread. Whereas I have not responded in these bullying threads for last coming two months. So when are you going to move these broken record posts by cottonmouth and chootchiew? Of course you will not be moving them. Becos you are a shameless bully moderator who only targets me and protects bullies. Pui!

Btw I only scanned a few threads and already see these broken records insults. I wonder how many broken records insults and insinuations are there. Looks like broken records insults - not even the truth - are welcome by zhihau as long as not from me when mine are the truths.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about broken records. Isn't that a reason to be banned? Cottonmouth and chootchiew are now broken records repeating insults of me in that "exposed private part" thread. Whereas I have not responded in these bullying threads for last coming two months. So when are you going to move these broken record posts by cottonmouth and chootchiew? Of course you will not be moving them. Becos you are a shameless bully moderator who only targets me and protects bullies. Pui!

Btw I only scanned a few threads and already see these broken records insults. I wonder how many broken records insults and insinuations are there. Looks like broken records insults - not even the truth - are welcome by zhihau as long as not from me when mine are the truths.

Oh yes of course I couldn't go into these bullying threads to confront these broken records. I will only get banned for a month and longer while these psychos calling others psychos and lunatics will be left gloating in glory when they are not winners but just losers in denial under protection by another loser bully moderator.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yes of course I couldn't go into these bullying threads to confront these broken records. I will only get banned for a month and longer while these psychos calling others psychos and lunatics will be left gloating in glory when they are not winners but just losers in denial under protection by another loser bully moderator.

ah gin, i am also a psycho, rapist, paedophile, thief, spy, terrorist, playboy etc.... so dun worry, i am with you. you just let me know who you are unhappy with, we can gangbang him.:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record, that wasn't the reason you were banned :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I said so much and you chose to cut one sentence to portray me wrong again. When did I say I was banned for broken record? But after I was banned didn't you immediately set out to move some other people's posts or is it even banned them saying they are broken records?

Anyway what's the reason for my one month ban now that you mentioned this first.

Profanities? Well I only return profanities to bullies who deserved it for insulting me nonstop. And don't they say profanities too?

Create multiple broken record threads on Malaysian news? Are they broken records when they are multiple and different news?

Tell people not to buy house in JB deserved to be banned? Share REAL and truthful incidents of the evil done by my mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell are not allowed. Freedom of speech for mudlander bullies but no freedom of speech for SPOREAN victim?

What about those bullies creating multiple threads attacking me then? Why were they not banned?

So what can the reason of my ban be other than you are protecting the bullies by SILENCING ME THE VICTIM? Doing exactly the same thimg as what you people complaining of PAP silencing the opposition. Pui!

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The rule of the game is you cannot cut&paste as that is considered spamming and constitute a ban. Just rant with different text and you will he in safe hand :wink:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Anyway what's the reason for my one month ban now that you mentioned this first

Good that you asked, so afraid you never asked. I put you on ban for a couple of reasons:

1. On clones: How many clones did you create while you're on ban? Do you still think that banning of other users harassing you would still work? (assuming that clones do take some time to clear the moderation period and that your harasser/s would probably have many clones that have cleared the moderation period.)

2. On tyranny: I was just trying to be the tyrant you so have claimed :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ps: don't think that every one is out to put you down, enjoy your stay :smile::smile::smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rule of the game is you cannot cut&paste as that is considered spamming and constitute a ban. Just rant with different text and you will he in safe hand :wink:

Yet another shameless lie from you. I had already proven to you previously this is not true and you are lying and yet you keep repeating this lie shamelessly.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Just rant with different text and you will he in safe hand :wink:

For the record, there's better use for the bandwidth of our readers. Why quote the whole chunk unless it's truly quote-worthy and the meaning would be lost in translation in the reply.