• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Can I Bring PAP To Court?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You think it is no case if WKW is declared 1st EP?

Sure go do it, i'll even buy the Straits Times to read all about it IF it happens. But there is only an one in a gazillion chance that would happen. One dollar saved

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a serious impediment that we must consider. But never say never.

Bringing pap to Court to get a judgement on who is the 1st EP is important as it will then decide when is the seat of EP reserved for Malays. PAP must not see such a challenge as frivolous as it has profound consequences on SG's Constitution, History and SG's future well being.

If none of us dare to step forward on such an important issue, PAP will continue to treat Singaporeans as dirt and walk all over us

Please proceed.
You are a good individual.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
ckmpd, any updates? I agree with Charlie99. You should proceed with this. Singaporeans will be very thankful to you if you manage to get justice.

And as you said, if no one dares to step forward on such an important issue, PAP will continue to treat Singaporeans as dirt and walk all over you guys whether or not served NS, have been castrated therefore have no balls or were born without balls and never had to serve NS.

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a higher chance ginfreely does this task than ckmpd jiejie.

Too bad ginfreely is busy fighting shitskins, online loonies and her internal demons.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just read the shitty times, no mention of an individual suing the PAP or the government of Singapore. What happened? I even read through the classified sections and obituary pages just to make sure i missed nothing.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read the shitty times, no mention of an individual suing the PAP or the government of Singapore. What happened? I even read through the classified sections and obituary pages just to make sure i missed nothing.

how can you expect actions to be taken by someone who just talk and talk , and then masturbate on it.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how can you expect actions to be taken by someone who just talk and talk , and then masturbate on it.

no no no no, TS is a credible Sinkie who carried through with what she (maybe he?) says.
I have complete faith in TS that this will happen as what TS has said although this will likely take place only in a thousand years time.

Too....Fucking....Long

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
the saf can tekan you to death and you cannot sue becos it is done under "protecting the country".

similarly pap can do what you said and you cannot sue becos it is done under "governing the country".

:smile:

Sure win one if you hire Dr Colin Ong QC...... David Singh SC and richie Lucien Wong AG will pee in his turban
& kangeroo court cannot bar Colin as he is already a lawyer with practising cert in sg............!!!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hi ckmpd, any updates? I think some people here are too impatient. To take the government to court is not something you just flip a switch and have it happen.

Takes time and planning. From previous posts it does sound like ckmpd is serious about taking PAP to court.

So let's just wait for some updates ok? Meanwhile I will check in on this thread everyday to keep it alive.

We wouldn't want people accusing ckmpd of being NATO when she is doing all the hardwork in the background to get this court case going.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi ckmpd, any updates? I think some people here are too impatient. To take the government to court is not something you just flip a switch and have it happen.

Takes time and planning. From previous posts it does sound like ckmpd is serious about taking PAP to court.

So let's just wait for some updates ok? Meanwhile I will check in on this thread everyday to keep it alive.

We wouldn't want people accusing ckmpd of being NATO when she is doing all the hardwork in the background to get this court case going.

Bringing pap to court and reporting to police that I am a Virgin so cannot be a slut - which one sounds more appropriate action ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
We should offer our encouragement and support.

I agree Charlie99. I appreciate all the encouragement and support you gave me when I talked about migrating to Canada.

But I also remember the ones who challenged me to take action and not be NATO.

At the end of the day, talk is cheap. What matters is people who take action, walk the talk and deliver results.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
ckmpd is certainly not a virgin because she gave birth to a son in the late 1980s:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?38051-Cock-Up-SAF
so there is a chance that "Bringing pap to court" is the more "appropriate" action for her! :p

You are the forum's detective. This kind of thing u make an effort to search for it.

This auntie talk so much but no action. She even make an effort to investigate on the reason of her son who was never issued the latest uniform.

HELLOW... that is army.. i thought sinkie army make a man out of a boy. how come need A MOTHER to go and bother about the uniform her son wear in the ARMY!!!!!!!

now i kind of suspect it is the women who make men become manginas.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hi ckmpd, any updates?

Sorry to hear about your son being castrated. I've been through the same so I know how it feels. But we need people like you who have not been castrated but rather born without balls to help fight the PAP.