• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Can I Bring PAP To Court?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi ckmpd, any updates?

Sorry to hear about your son being castrated. I've been through the same so I know how it feels. But we need people like you who have not been castrated but rather born without balls to help fight the PAP.

Jiejie have balls just like your wife.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
now i kind of suspect it is the women who make men become manginas.
To be more precise, it is the mothers, especially East Asian (or at least/especially Chinese) mothers:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_mother
("Tiger mother (traditional Chinese: 虎媽; simplified Chinese: 虎妈; pinyin: hǔmā; Wade–Giles: hu³ma¹) is a term which refers to a strict or demanding mother who pushes her children to be successful academically by attaining high levels of scholastic and academic achievement, using methods regarded as typical of childrearing in East Asia, South Asia and Southeast Asia to the detriment of the child's social, physical, psychological and emotional well-being.")

Men do not suddenly become "manginas" the moment they start adulthood.
If they are "manginas" at the start of their adult lives (especially until they reach middle age, or even old age, before they realize the hard truth that they are "manginas"), it is most probably (and I'm tempted to say "100% simply") because they were brought up by feminist mothers (and usually "mangina" fathers at the same time). :(
From even before they start puberty, they grow up in an environment where they are pressured (especially by their "mangina" fathers) to fear their feminist mothers and also their grandmothers (who are, more importantly, female adults); so by the time these boys become adults and start to interact with women outside their family, they (the "manginas") only know how to behave submissively towards women. :(

I was such a "mangina" before, but because of my interest in watching non-Sinkie movies since my teens, I gradually discovered other non-Sinkie non-"mangina" cultures outside Singapore and their non-"mangina" men and submissive women, especially Japanese women:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamato_nadeshiko

attachment.php

And eventually, by my late 20s (after a roughly ten-year process that started when I was in my late teens during NS), I dare say that not only am I no longer a "mangina", it's even quite difficult for me to become one again! :smile:

Attachments

• ATaleOfSamuraiCooking_Stills_001.jpg
    ATaleOfSamuraiCooking_Stills_001.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 617
  • c2d0797a.jpg
    c2d0797a.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Update: as of 17th Feb 2017, the (improperly) elected gahmen of Sinkieland has not been sued by any individual as reported by mainstream news/TV/radio/whatfuckingever.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
ckmpd, no updates? No more posts from you? I was away on a ski trip to Jasper over the long weekend. That explains my absence the past couple of days.

I have to say I am very disappointed. All your insults on us men who have served NS calling us castrated ball-less individuals (even insulting your own son) and yet you are no different despite being a woman who has not served NS.

All talk and no action. NATO.

I guess you have run away from the forum with your tail between your legs.

At least I had the balls to actually apply for Canadian PR and then move to Canada. A lot of you on this forum all NATO.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
ckmpd, no updates? No more posts from you? I was away on a ski trip to Jasper over the long weekend. That explains my absence the past couple of days.

I have to say I am very disappointed. All your insults on us men who have served NS calling us castrated ball-less individuals (even insulting your own son) and yet you are no different despite being a woman who has not served NS.

All talk and no action. NATO.

I guess you have run away from the forum with your tail between your legs.

At least I had the balls to actually apply for Canadian PR and then move to Canada. A lot of you on this forum all NATO.

That holds true about female nature.
All talks but no action. if she takes some action, then i respect her.

i am totally supportive of her stand against the PAP, but i am not ok with the no action part.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is just a thread title gone wrong as it should read as 'Can Someone...'. Have a big heart and be forgiving lah. You all never make mistake and talk big meh?

Ginfreely is more admirable in a sense she stays to fight those who disagrees or bullies her, never did a disappearance act unless she's banned. Though her mental well-being is a concern.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
ckmpd after you declared that you were going to bring PAP to court you disappeared leh. No updates nothing.

Wah you really work with Dr TCB? Now brought PAP to court with Lord Panic input some more.

You good!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ckmpd after you declared that you were going to bring PAP to court you disappeared leh. No updates nothing.

Wah you really work with Dr TCB? Now brought PAP to court with Lord Panic input some more.

You good!
ts mayb ah bock! ... :eek:

dun pray pray ...

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

You good!

Dont be like the PAP. Dont look down on all Singaporeans. There is a proper place and proper time to do things. Just In Time is best.

LHL thinks he can bulldoze his way around because he has the Police and Judiciary on his side. That's his folly.

if the people are against him, the Police and Judiciary will have to bow to the people eventually

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So ckmpd share what you did to bring PAP to court leh. You are right cannot look down on all sinkies.