• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UEM Sunrise & other Developers,..After Sales ? Pretend Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80916

Good Day All,

Iskandar Developers have Grand Ambitious Vision, nice properties.

However, many property buyers - after buying and going through the process of "cat chasing many mouse" game During the period of Defects Liability Period,..ends up like a jilted Boyfriend.

Developer such as UEM,...Many, many levels of "management".

Paperwork says "done",... But building defects remains. For a Long, Long time.

Property Buyers are a mixed lot, comprising of genuine Occupiers, Investors, hit & run Speculators.,...and Developer's Staff,....etc. oh and that Hypocritical "Christian" reading this post who got very upset by my opinions on Ledang Heights Phase 7 being an overgrown "Lallang" Taman.

So as a result of various different interests,...properties start to have accelerated, premature deterioration.

I write this to sound out theDeveloper, UEM - because UEM have avoided addressing the issues,..and to warn others who may consider buying UEM-built properties.

1. Massive Cracks, water proofing issues

2. Lightning Conductor

3. Lift

4. Landscaping

5. Pool

6. ..etc.,..

Owners are not united, also because some owners are afraid that news will affect the valuation of their massively-owe-bank-mortgage liabilities.

Developers only want to make short-term profits & continue with hyping up the market.
(Singapore Developers also same, ..it's the name of the game)

So to the Johorian Property Buyer / Investor,....what can be done, to make developers more accountable ?

To the potential buyer of UEM properties,..Please Don't Buy.
UEM's behavior - for the past 7 years,...is Totally Shamful to the Master Developers' intentions,...

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprises to hear this, uem is a very established developer, like capital land in SG. How can they allow this to happen?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Day All,

Iskandar Developers have Grand Ambitious Vision, nice properties.

However, many property buyers - after buying and going through the process of "cat chasing many mouse" game During the period of Defects Liability Period,..ends up like a jilted Boyfriend.

Developer such as UEM,...Many, many levels of "management".

Paperwork says "done",... But building defects remains. For a Long, Long time.

Property Buyers are a mixed lot, comprising of genuine Occupiers, Investors, hit & run Speculators.,...and Developer's Staff,....etc. oh and that Hypocritical "Christian" reading this post who got very upset by my opinions on Ledang Heights Phase 7 being an overgrown "Lallang" Taman.

So as a result of various different interests,...properties start to have accelerated, premature deterioration.

I write this to sound out theDeveloper, UEM - because UEM have avoided addressing the issues,..and to warn others who may consider buying UEM-built properties.

1. Massive Cracks, water proofing issues

2. Lightning Conductor

3. Lift

4. Landscaping

5. Pool

6. ..etc.,..

Owners are not united, also because some owners are afraid that news will affect the valuation of their massively-owe-bank-mortgage liabilities.

Developers only want to make short-term profits & continue with hyping up the market.
(Singapore Developers also same, ..it's the name of the game)

So to the Johorian Property Buyer / Investor,....what can be done, to make developers more accountable ?

To the potential buyer of UEM properties,..Please Don't Buy.
UEM's behavior - for the past 7 years,...is Totally Shamful to the Master Developers' intentions,...

There is no such thing called Phase 7 in Ledang Heights. Looks like you meant East Ledang. Just wanting to clarify. Not upset at anyone. I respect your opinion, so please respect mine.

I am a genuine long term investor in Iskandar Puteri and have purchased a property in East Ledang, Imperia and Impiana. All are rented out on corporate leases. The rents are nothing to shout home about but covers my expenses - interest, maintenance, taxes, etc. So I am still happy that someone is staying in the units and covering for the expenses.

Yes, there have been teething issues in all 3 developments. UEM has definitely been slow to respond. However, they have fixed all of the issues to my satisfaction. The overall maintenance and upkeep, common areas are quite satisfactory. All of the units were delivered with a delay, and to give it to UEM, they paid every penny of LAD as promised and as per the terms stated in S&P. In fact for Imperia the common areas were further delayed, the owners raised the matter to UEM and they gave us additional compensation.

So, long story short, with the long term view, I am quite happy with my investments in UEM properties, for the prices I paid. Recently, with the HSR development, offers have also started to come in. I will not make money hand over fist if I sell in the current market, but if I want, I can exit without making a loss. However, I plan to hold.

And btw, the owners are very well United. We have raised issues to UEM and they have responded. We have Whatsapp Chat groups as well as FB communities but they are meant for genuine owners and tenants only. :smile:

More recently, I have not seen too many complaints about UEM or any of the communities or social media sites in general.

My 2c would be - if want first hand information, go visit the UEM office at Nusajaya Center and ask them to give you a tour of East Ledang. You can get a very good idea of the overall up keep. There are listings for rent on Propertygury. I would suggest call up and view a unit. One can get a good idea of the overall finish.

Yes, there are all kinds of people on open forums - investors, flippers, agents, owners, employees, disgruntled employees, people just having fun, people trying to learn a thing or two. Everyone has their own agenda. If one is really interested, it is best to go take a look, smell the air, feel the surroundings before jumping into conclusions.

Last edited:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, there are all kinds of people on open forums - investors, flippers, agents, owners, employees, disgruntled employees, people just having fun, people trying to learn a thing or two. Everyone has their own agenda. If one is really interested, it is best to go take a look, smell the air, feel the surroundings before jumping into conclusions.

Open forum is just that : "open".
And being open, it could be used to create bad vibes against certain rival development so as to benefit own's development. Or it could be some vendetta because ego has been bruised etc.
Anything posted is free and if false out of sime hidden agenda, do not have to worry about being accountable. From many past postings, it has been borne out that rival owners are very unkind about the rival's development. Best for any investors or buyers to visit any development/ estate, smells the air, talk to the neighbourhood residents for first hand insights about the estate. I have also heard that East Ledang is well managed estate, large open spaces, and well landscaped.