• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

This is good proof of harassment non stop during the last one and half month. Restitch virginity? That must be what your wife daughters grand daughters did and will be doing. Whereas I have no interest and no need for restitch of virginity. And all your vulgarities of my smelly cunt and lies of me taking up train pass thru smelly gigantic cunt will be accepted by this forum owner and moderator especially zhihau while any return of vulgarities and cursing will only get me banned for one month. In other words no point for me to say more as I have already said everything and the vital truth of me being a virgin. I am waiting for Spore police to take care of cyber bullies like cottonmouth and you. Shame on Spore police to do nothing to you cyber bullies. Once you cyber bullies are caught, I will gladly assist Spore police to go through any virginity test and I am sure simple examination will be able to find out whether it is stupid stitching or not. As I said I won't file false police report to put myself into jail. Pui your smelly cunt liar family!

Did I hit your raw nerve? No mercy to a big, smelly, dirty cunt who is walking like a monitor lizard..... show me your medical certificate stating you are still an original virgin..... I will apologise and cease harassing you!! If you are unable to do so, it simply means you are a big, smelly, dirty and bangla-overfucked cunt!!
PS: no more shitskin q-ing up for your cunt in Lucky Plaza??? Why not go Rowell Rd since you are offering free???

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will gladly assist Spore police to go through any virginity test and I am sure simple examination will be able to find out whether it is stupid stitching or not. As I said I won't file false police report to put myself into jail. Pui your smelly cunt liar family![/QUOTE said:
who can stand the awful stench n touching your cunt tripled gloves is simply risky of contracting HIV of the smelly kind

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey coward, post your certified true copy NRIC here with your name and NRIC number and I will go do the medical examination certificate immediately. No guts? Coward only spewing rubbish and lies of your dirty smelling cunt family. And I will definitely sue your slandering of me nonstop of shit skins queuing up for my cunt at lucky plaza. Pui coward!

Did I hit your raw nerve? No mercy to a big, smelly, dirty cunt who is walking like a monitor lizard..... show me your medical certificate stating you are still an original virgin..... I will apologise and cease harassing you!! If you are unable to do so, it simply means you are a big, smelly, dirty and bangla-overfucked cunt!!
PS: no more shitskin q-ing up for your cunt in Lucky Plaza??? Why not go Rowell Rd since you are offering free???

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

shocking.jpg

You went to leeport police that :
1. You are a virgin
2. Someone bully u in forum

Did the police showed this expression ?:cool:

I have done a few police reports online and visited police station before too. Btw your mother is a Chinese dog bitch. Don't be angry, according to yourself earlier, there is a difference to bullying and joking online and obviously you meant you calling me Chinese dog bitch is joking.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have done a few police reports online and visited police station before too. Btw your mother is a Chinese dog bitch. Don't be angry, according to yourself earlier, there is a difference to bullying and joking online and obviously you meant you calling me Chinese dog bitch is joking.

Ahhh.. this example i can apply ah Q mentality. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

On a side note, if whatever u mentioned are all true, there is a high chance that you are of unsound mind. Were u a ex Imh patient ? :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

On a side note, if whatever u mentioned are all true, there is a high chance that you are of unsound mind. Were u a ex Imh patient ? :rolleyes:

Hey bully, which part I mentioned indicates a high chance that I am of unsound mind? Showing anger of being insulted by bullies is called unsound mind? Only to bullies.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you are shaming victim showing anger instead of shaming bully.
As I've already explained, both you and KT Latha were in the wrong, but you were more in the wrong because you actually pushed her.
Was she so fat that if she stands at the exit doors, nobody else can walk through? :confused:
Or if her size is just average, is the door so narrow that only one average-sized woman can walk through? :confused:

I have already reported cottonmouth to Spore police. Shame on Spore police if they still do nothing to such cyber bullies except asking me to avoid the forum.
:eek: You mean the police actually advised you to "avoid the forum"? :confused:
Then what hope do you have left to get the police to arrest your online anonymous enemies?

If you still refuse to control your anger and, even worse, continue to allow it to fester inside you (which you are aware of, since you said it yourself in your first post), you are increasing your risk of becoming violent (maybe even worse than pushing) in real life sometime in the future, if you happen to come across someone with a character similar to KT Latha's or your JB neighbours'.
And since you are no longer employed with a company, your victim might report you to the police, instead of your boss at work, right?

You people will get your karma return to yourself and your slut wife daughters grand daughters families. Again don't anybody dare to come and say these people's wife daughter grand daughters are innocent and don't deserved it as I am innocent and don't deserve it too but I get called slut by the bullies non stop.
You have wrongly accused so many sammyboy.com members of being either your real-life "mudlander neighbours" or their allies, and you dare to claim that you are "innocent"? :*:

Even if they were in the wrong to use vulgar words against you, you were also in the wrong to use vulgar words against them; but most importantly, you were in the wrong first for wrongly accusing them (including me) repeatedly for being your real-life enemies. :(

Oh don't worry I am not interested to go to other threads too as I have lost interest in this forum
Once again, let's see if you are truly a woman of your word. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey bully, which part I mentioned indicates a high chance that I am of unsound mind? Showing anger of being insulted by bullies is called unsound mind? Only to bullies.

A person of basic sound mind will not
1. Lee port to police about online bullies , except parents Lee porting for their child but u r a working adult leeporting for yourself :*:
2. Lee port to police that ownself is Virgin :biggrin::*:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You bully are trying very hard to say I am more in the wrong instead of KT Latha when she is not only the HR staff who made unprofessional and untruthful comments insinuating me, but also the one who blocked me at the exit door, while I did nothing to her in office throughout the three years. Even the apology that she was made to do to me when I first joined the company had nothing to do with me. It was not requested by me. And the door is just a standard normal room door size - yes it was an ulu office so don't base on Shenton way office standard to judge or portray my comments as untruthful. A standard size door with a person standing in front will block it unless you squeeze through.

Once again, you are portraying I didn't keep to my word, which is not true at all. You are repeating your lie by taking a slice of my sentence within the wider sentences to say I am talking about a topic when obviously it is only a part of necessary reference, conveniently ignoring the context. Very similar to someone who insisted that I am giving advice to fat people to lose weight by exercising when I am in a thread telling him not to insult fat people.

Btw you were not active in the period I was banned and didn't post at all after 27 Jan to 12 Feb - i.e the date that I posted again. You are Sinkie clone - the act nice type - your actions have already proven your existence is here to portray me wrong or negative in every possible way. Like now portraying me as lying about people blocking the door when I am not. Of course you will always say that I am more wrong in every situation and insisted all the clones I caught are wrong when you can't prove I am wrong and I can see it clearly they are clones like Bonut, cottonmouth etc Sinkie clones.

As I've already explained, both you and KT Latha were in the wrong, but you were more in the wrong because you actually pushed her.
Was she so fat that if she stands at the exit doors, nobody else can walk through? :confused:
Or if her size is just average, is the door so narrow that only one average-sized woman can walk through? :confused:

:eek: You mean the police actually advised you to "avoid the forum"? :confused:
Then what hope do you have left to get the police to arrest your online anonymous enemies?

If you still refuse to control your anger and, even worse, continue to allow it to fester inside you (which you are aware of, since you said it yourself in your first post), you are increasing your risk of becoming violent (maybe even worse than pushing) in real life sometime in the future, if you happen to come across someone with a character similar to KT Latha's or your JB neighbours'.
And since you are no longer employed with a company, your victim might report you to the police, instead of your boss at work, right?

You have wrongly accused so many sammyboy.com members of being either your real-life "mudlander neighbours" or their allies, and you dare to claim that you are "innocent"? :*:

Even if they were in the wrong to use vulgar words against you, you were also in the wrong to use vulgar words against them; but most importantly, you were in the wrong first for wrongly accusing them (including me) repeatedly for being your real-life enemies. :(

Once again, let's see if you are truly a woman of your word. :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A person of basic sound mind will not
1. Lee port to police about online bullies , except parents Lee porting for their child but u r a working adult leeporting for yourself :*:
2. Lee port to police that ownself is Virgin :biggrin::*:

I read before there are laws against cyber bullying and office bullying. So one should be able to report police on that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw I have worked in another company that have overseas offices and when I visited these overseas offices, the overseas based staff there will entertain me by bringing me around, lunch, dinner etc. (Even though I am just a small fry). Never was it a misdeed or bad behaviour or whatever - like what Sinkie clone fupikee is now insinuating me in another thread - to be friendly to such overseas based staff in this manner. Only in the mind of people who are narrow or dirty or with evil intentions then will it become a misdeed. Talking and smiling means having sex to these people.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey coward, post your certified true copy NRIC here with your name and NRIC number and I will go do the medical examination certificate immediately. No guts? Coward only spewing rubbish and lies of your dirty smelling cunt family. And I will definitely sue your slandering of me nonstop of shit skins queuing up for my cunt at lucky plaza. Pui coward!

I hv instructed my lawyers to release my full NRIC particulars to you. You need to let me know your legal name and legit postal address - no PO Box nor care-off address which shall strictly be per your NRIC. Also the particulars are to be posted here within 24 hours of my post, failing which you are to hold your silence forever. For non compliance, you also admit to being a smelly, dirty, resitched bangla-loving whore.
Still waiting for your bangla in Lucky Plaza?? Try f...king car jack instead.
Pui pui pui.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahahah coward liar giving a lame excuse requesting for me to post my particulars here. Hey didn't you read my thread and make some stupid comments here yesterday? You want my particulars? Ask your lawyer to write to the company name that I have posted in the other thread. And btw my terms as stated yesterday are you post your NRIC here with name and NRIC number. Certified true copy certified by notary public. Already 24 hours have passed and you already confirmed no guts and a coward from a smelly dirty restitch Bangla loving whore mother. Pui your smelly cunt family.

I hv instructed my lawyers to release my full NRIC particulars to you. You need to let me know your legal name and legit postal address - no PO Box nor care-off address which shall strictly be per your NRIC. Also the particulars are to be posted here within 24 hours of my post, failing which you are to hold your silence forever. For non compliance, you also admit to being a smelly, dirty, resitched bangla-loving whore.
Still waiting for your bangla in Lucky Plaza?? Try f...king car jack instead.
Pui pui pui.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is funny, if you hang around long enough here u'll know ginfreely can't be one of the lady loves.

I believe all this internet bullying stems from the office bullying in that company. All here claim not to know me but so many here insulting me to be mistress, whore, slut etc for no reasons at all.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

And the door is just a standard normal room door size - yes it was an ulu office so don't base on Shenton way office standard to judge or portray my comments as untruthful. A standard size door with a person standing in front will block it unless you squeeze through.
Well, then you should have mentioned that in your first post, right? :wink:
In any case, you are still more in the wrong because you pushed her, even if she was also in the wrong to block you.
Did you tell her that you were going out for lunch?
In this kind of situation, she can also say that you were blocking her from entering the room, right?
Maybe it was just a coincidence that both of you reached the door at the same time, so who should give way first? :confused:
If she was your boss, you would give way first, right? :wink:
So who's bullying who? :wink:

Once again, you are portraying I didn't keep to my word, which is not true at all.
And once again, you are using a "straw man" argument against me, simply because "let's see..." means I'm referring to the future, not the present; furthermore, you have a track record of not keeping your word in the past (including until late last year when you were banned), which is why I felt the need to quote your post and reply to it. :wink:

Btw you were not active in the period I was banned and didn't post at all after 27 Jan to 12 Feb - i.e the date that I posted again. You are Sinkie clone - the act nice type...
So just because I posted again when you resumed posting is 100% proof that I'm a clone of another moniker?
I've also posted many times from late December to late January while you were banned, so the "you were not active in the period I was banned" is obviously a lie, right? :wink:
As for "act nice type", how would you like it if KT Latha also accused you of "acting nice" before you finally pushed her? :wink:

I can see it clearly they are clones like Bonut, cottonmouth etc Sinkie clones.
If you are honestly 100% sure that Bonut, Cottonmouth and I are the same real-life person, then I'm afraid I have to agree with chootchiew that "there is a high chance that you are of unsound mind". :(
Would you like to accuse me of being chootchiew's clone too? :p

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No why should I describe the door? I don't find it necessary. But you are wrong to accuse me based on nothing. You should have asked me the size of door and not portray and write in such a way to suggest that I am lying about she is blocking me. This is your usual modus operandi. Accuse anything you can accuse. You are in the wrong not me.

As for KT Latha. She is definitely more in the wrong to insult me a slut - a very grave insult - by insinuations and blocking me at the door. In fact your stupid talk about my insubordination to my ex boss also don't hold water. If your boss insult you by supporting a staff who insulted you , then any reaction is considered he deserved it for insulting me and not insubordination. To put a very clear example, if a boss want to rape or molest you, of course any reaction from you cannot be considered insubordination.

And you were away from 27 Jan to 12 Feb and returned only when I returned is a fact. And you were posting like once a few days during January, which is not active. You are accusing me of lying for nothing again. You are Sinkie clone.

And don't anyhow say I have a track record of not keeping to my words. When did I not keep to my words? What straw man argument? I already proven you were lying about that by cutting a slice of my sentence ignoring the context and twist it to say I am talking about it again when I was referring to it only as part of reference of talking on other things. Btw this is the second time I am explaining the same thing in this thread. You are always making me repeat and deliberately cutting off my sentences and quoting only part of it to portray what you want to portray. Which was why in the first place last time why I have to say I am not going to repeat again. You are very evil twister.

In fact I find it very funny you are holding me to my words saying I lost interest in this forum and people here and not going to other threads to post. What's there to hold me to it? Did I say FOREVER? Didn't you say it in your post of people saying you not working and relying on handout from father that even if you had said before you were not working doesn't mean you have to update people you have since then found job? I agree with you on that. It's funny how people here call you lying when you said you living in spore but one year later moved and people think you owe it to them to tell them you moved house.

So I can lose interest and not post anymore but doesn't mean that I cannot find back my interest in future and post in other thread again. Understand and don't be so double standard to focus on me when right here in this thread there is someone else a bully who didn't keep to his word of not returning to the forum forever, he said if not will explode to a million pieces something to the effect and yet he is back. So I never even did anything that is remotely near that and yet you keep portraying me as not keeping to my words based on nothing. You are a bully. You are Sinkie.

And lastly don't quote me piecemeal here and there again, taking part of sentence or one sentence out of whole paragraph so as to portray me in a way that you want to portray. That is a very low life trick like all your other tricks. Even idiots can tell you are here to portray me to be in the wrong in everything. You are the one catching any straw - like the size of door - that you can use to tie me to some accusations. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I apologise for the inconveniences and those unnecessary banter have been moved to the rubbish bin where it belongs.

Hey why did you keep the coward liar post on 3 Jan falsely accusing me of being the German's lover and removing my essential reply on that? Put it back. You are really a horrible moderator. Protecting liar slandering me. Knnbccb wish your family women will be slandered and meet injustice like what you have done to me in the same way.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just ignore them and keep your mental health well. One day those shitskins will be taken down by fallen trees one by one :biggrin:

Yes I curse all the bullies who have insulted me for nothing to terrible death. All those who protected bullies too.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

No why should I describe the door?
You mean you expect everyone to assume that the "exit door" is wide enough only for one average-sized person to walk through? :confused:
Why can't we assume that it's wide enough for at least two people to walk through, if you never described it in the first place? :confused:

But you are wrong to accuse me based on nothing.
I'm accusing you based on your own admission that you pushed her, right? :wink:

To put a very clear example, if a boss want to rape or molest you, of course any reaction from you cannot be considered insubordination.
Once again, did KT Latha mention your name when she said "someone..."? :confused:
And you dare to compare this issue with rape or molest? :*:

And you were away from 27 Jan to 12 Feb and returned only when I returned is a fact.
So that means I must be a clone of someone else? :*:
No other reason is possible? :confused:

And you were posting like once a few days during January, which is not active. You are accusing me of lying for nothing again. You are Sinkie clone.
"once a few days during January"?
Anyone, including guests, can simply click on:
"Find latest posts"
sammyboy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=115640&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1
on my profile page:
sammyboy.com/member.php?115640-flatearther
and see the truth for themselves, right? :wink:

And don't anyhow say I have a track record of not keeping to my words. When did I not keep to my words?
From late last year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238839-For-those-who-think-I-am-mad-Please-provide-the-answers-for-these-questions&p=2549040#post2549040
Talking to you is a waste of time and always showing skewed picture of me. I already explained and this will be the last time I said cottonmouth is the one insulting Spore woman and insinuating me in that thread and many threads and thus i confronted and insulted him back.
After that, only about four hours later and in the same thread, you said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238839-For-those-who-think-I-am-mad-Please-provide-the-answers-for-these-questions&p=2549183#post2549183
I already spent one hour to write to you a long reply with all the details of cottonmouth insults of Spore women and insinuating me yesterday or rather early today this morning. The fact that you chose to ignore it and keep repeating the stupid first post shows that you are a bastard cyberbully just like them. Don't waste my time anymore when your only intention in this whole exchange is to repeat my first post while ignoring other facts showing blatant baseless and unfair insult of women by cottonmouth. I am not wrong to say only loser male will do that.
remember? :wink:

By the way, what about your posts during the past two days in the "IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?" thread? :wink:
You said "I am not interested to go to other threads too as I have lost interest in this forum", right? :wink:

In fact I find it very funny you are holding me to my words saying I lost interest in this forum and people here and not going to other threads to post. What's there to hold me to it? Did I say FOREVER?
No, you did not say "FOREVER", and I also don't mind if you post in other people's threads, but I dare say most (if not all) of the active members (and even regular guests) would mind IF you SPAM again, especially if your spam includes outright lies (even if there's truth mixed together), right? :wink:

So I can lose interest and not post anymore but doesn't mean that I cannot find back my interest in future and post in other thread again. Understand and don't be so double standard to focus on me when right here in this thread there is someone else a bully who didn't keep to his word of not returning to the forum forever, he said if not will explode to a million pieces something to the effect and yet he is back.
May I ask, who is that person "right here in this thread..."? :confused:
I honestly don't know who you are referring to, so may I ask you to quote that old post of his and post it in this thread, please?
As for double standards, if you claim to be a truly good person, you will not imitate the "bad" things that other people do (whether they do it to you or to others), right? :wink:
Otherwise, even if others are in the wrong, you are also not only in the wrong, but more in the wrong if you end up doing the same wrong thing more times, right? :wink:

And lastly don't quote me piecemeal here and there again, taking part of sentence or one sentence out of whole paragraph so as to portray me in a way that you want to portray.
The simple admission by you that you pushed her, whereas she never did the same thing to you, is more than enough proof that you were more in the wrong; which is why you never appealed to higher authority (let alone the Ministry of Manpower) after being sacked, right? :wink:
If you were fair, you would have "fought" fairly, i.e. limited yourself to using words and refrained from touching her at all, right? :wink:

Last edited: