• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ia The PAP Govt Mad or Desperate?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
go protest lah.. talk so much here for what the fuck use?????!!!! if no balls to protest, then go to one corner and suck your own dick.
Listing out the problems of PAP and then masturbate it in front of your PC will not let the problem go away..

The losers in this forum has ball-less issues. I am right to stay away from sinkies. talk so much crap and yet no balls to deal with it. what a fucking loser.
did i mention about keeping quiet?

you list out the problem and THEN masturbate on it.. problem will not be solved.

Sinkies are so stupid and ball-less.. Go and screw yourself hard and then let PAP continue screwing you. what a loser.
talk but no action ..will not solve the problem. i thought you are having an IQ that is high enough to understand this. don't deviate the gist of my post.
You are a piece of bull cock. only talk and talk and talk.

PAP is bad, they are unfair.. then you just masturbate over it. what a sinkie ball-less idiot loser!!!
:eek: Are my eyes deceiving me? Or has bodycells finally started to become ckmpd (clone of TracyTan866)'s latest enemy? :confused: :p

Just two weeks ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?240483-Low-GDP-Growth-Is-Good-For-Singaporeans&p=2566026#post2566026
a nuclear bomb dropped on SG will destroy Singaporeans and PAP is true
Good Morning my fellow activist, Wish you a happy lunar new year and full force with you in bashing the PAP.
Also, from nearly four months ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236862-LHL-s-Problem-Solving-Strategy&p=2527944#post2527944
He is sweeping the problem to the roadside.
Welcome back, fellow activist.

Last edited: