• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tree Toppled At Botanical Gardens! 5 People Wounded Only! No One Killed Yet!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was this the tembusu before it came crashing down? the one with the long dong at the bottom?

IMG_4017.JPG

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can guarantee you the family of the dead Indian will sue the hell out of Botanic Garden, NParks and Singapore Government.

No longer able to stand the smell of indian and her two monkeys, the long standing poor tree just drop dead.

Botanic Garden, NParks and Singapore Government should sue the indian monkey family.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah..... it took a tree to get rid of 3 snakes where sinkies failed... well done!!

donald thumb should learn from this

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks quite attractive. :(

she's one of those European looking shit skins. They are typically higher classed and better behaved than black shit skins. The one thing that puzzles me about shit skins is how do they adopt this shit skin identity even when they look so physically different from one another while Chinese and to some extent east Asians hate ppl that look like them.

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks quite attractive. :(

Do not be fooled by any indian's photo you see online or on resume.

Every indian woman cheat on their skin by bleaching it and cheat on their photo by photoshopping it ten shades lighter before posting it on facebook.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not be fooled by any indian's photo you see online or on resume.

Every indian woman cheat on their skin by bleaching it and cheat on their photo by photoshopping it ten shades lighter before posting it on facebook.

True that sagatheta thanapal or whatever her fucking shit skin name is the one that complains of Chinese privilege looks so fair on her photos but so black in real life.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah..... it took a tree to get rid of 3 snakes where sinkies failed... well done!!

donald thumb should learn from this

Sinkies didn't fail. They never try because of their cowardice. Sinkies should really learn to grow a backbone like this tree to stand up for themselves and their rights.